你为什么对我那么好
Why are you being nice to me?
我很担心你 贝弗丽
I'm worried about you, Beverly.
你变了 自从...
You haven't been the same since...
自从我被枪指着
Since I was forced at gunpoint
被迫喝下假装有毒的酷爱饮料
to drink fake poisoned Kool-Aid?
还是自从我因为一桩从未犯下的罪行
Or since I was thrown in an isolation cell
被丢进单人牢房♥
for a murder I didn't commit?
很抱歉我陷害了你
I'm sorry I framed you.
我那时只能那么做
It was my only play at the time.
但我感觉很糟糕
But I feel terrible about it.
看看你 如此支离破碎
Looking at you now, broken like this.
这不是贝弗丽·霍普
This isn't Beverly Hope.
你需要逃走
You need to escape.
尽可能远离这个地方
Get as far away from this place as you can.
我会帮你
I'm going to help you.
-这是什么 -去蒙大拿州比尤特的车票
- What is this? - An Amtrak ticket to Butte, Montana.
没有人可以找到你
No one will find you there.
你在测试我
You're testing me.
请走开
Please go away.
我不能再回到那个牢房♥了
I can't go back in that hole again.
不 贝弗丽 我发誓是真的
No, Beverly. I swear this is real.
我想弥补
I want to make things right.
火车明早六点开
The train leaves tomorrow at 6:00 a.m.
快走 重新来过
Leave. Start over.
那你呢
What about you?
我会留在这里 分散凯的注意力
I'm gonna stay here and distract Kai from your disappearance
尽可能拖延
as long as I can.
求你了 贝弗丽
Please, Beverly.
告诉圣统者我永远不会逃跑 永远
Tell Divine Ruler I would never run. Ever.
我是他忠诚的追随者 至死不渝
I am his loyal follower until the end.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
你听到了吗 很轻的嗡嗡声
Do you hear that? That low buzz?
不好意思 我没有
I'm sorry, but I-I don't.
听着 在这儿 在这儿 绝对有的
Listen, it's here. It's here. It's definitely here.
我要找到它
I'm gonna find it.
你能听我说几句吗
Hey, will you listen to me for a second?
发生了那么多事
After everything that's happened,
我不能和温特搭档
I cannot be paired with Winter.
就是 不可能
t's just, it's not possible.
你怎么会听不见呢 你听不见吗
How can you not hear that? You don't hear that?
-你怎么会听不见 -你在干嘛
- How can you not hear that? - What are you doing?
我说了 有嗡嗡声 他们装了东西
I told you, it's the buzz. They planted something.
-谁装了东西 -联调局 有人在监听
- Who planted something? - The Feds-- someone's listening.
我们有内奸 双重间谍 我知道的
We have a mole, okay? A double agent. I know.
被窃听了 这个房♥间都是
It's bugged, this whole fucking place is.
凯 听我说 你能冷静下来吗
Kai, will you listen to me? Would you please calm down
-让我帮帮你 -你都听不见
- and let me help you? - You don't even hear it!
嗡嗡声 越来越响了
The buzz! It's getting louder!
我没法在这里思考
I can't think in here.
是小东西 小细节
It's the little things. The tiny details.
这就是他们要找的
That's what they're looking for,
这就是他们想让我栽的
that's the thing that's gonna trip me up.
会是什么呢 会是什么
What's it gonna be? What's it gonna be?
是什么 是什么能坑到我
What's it gonna be, what's gonna get me?
-总是提前想好五步 对吧 凯 -老天
- Always five steps ahead, right, Kai? - Jesus!
文森特
Vincent!
现在
Now...
我该怎么让你舒展愁眉呢
how can I turn that frown upside down?
你看起来很困扰
You seem troubled.
你都说了 他们在查我
well, you already said it. Th-they're after me.
-谁 -联调局 所有人
- Who? - The Feds, everyone!
我不知道 我觉得有内奸
I-I don't know. I think there's a mole.
这屋子里哪个地方肯定有窃听器
There's definitely a bug somewhere in this house.
我只是不知道在哪里
I just don't know where it is.
但这是我知道的唯一安全的房♥间
But this is the only room where I know I can be safe.
这间房♥间 你在的这间
This one room, where you are.
也许我真不该杀你
I probably shouldn't have killed you.
我杀了太多人
I've killed so many people now,
守住这么多秘密太难了
it's gonna be so hard to keep all these secrets.
如果真有人能做到 也只有你 凯
Well, if anybody can do it, Kai, it's you.
你是最能
You are the master at keeping
让天下大乱的人
all of the balls up in the air.
文森特
Vincent!
别听他的 伙计
Don't listen to him, man.
如果你要幻想 也该想我
If you're gonna hallucinate somebody, it should be me.
你是查尔斯·曼森的幽灵吗
Are you the ghost of Charles Manson?
我不是幽灵 伙计 我还活着呢
I'm not a ghost, man. I'm still alive.
在加州科克伦州立监狱好好地活着呢
Kicking it at Corcoran State Prison in California.
你什么时候该来看看我的
You should come visit sometime.
我知道你为什么来
I know why you're here.
只有你跟我在一个层面上看问题
You're the only one who could see things on my level.
只要你是对的 就不会错
Well, you're never wrong when you're right.
换做你是我 你会怎么做
What would you do, if you were me?
找出犹大
Identify the Judas.
这就是我的错
That's how I fucked up.
我太信任他们
I trusted too much.
我的犹大是琳达
My Judas was Linda.
他说我们今晚还要再出去一次
He said we were going out again tonight.
昨晚太乱了
Last night was too messy,
他本想告诉我们该怎么做
and he was going to show us how to do it.
我不想去 但查理要我去
I didn't want to go, but Charlie asked me,
我不敢拒绝
and I was afraid to say no.
他说 等你进屋
He said, "As soon as you enter the room,
一看到他人
"As soon as you see the man,
就隔断他的喉咙
slit his throat right away."
他说他会留记号♥
He said to leave a sign.
你们女孩们肯定知道我的意思 像是巫术
"You girls know what I mean. Something witchy."
永远都是女人 伙计
It's always the bitches, man.
女人不可相信
Can't trust the bitches.
我谁也不信
I can't trust anyone.
只要你心中还有仇恨
Look, as long as there's hate in your heart,
世界就有仇恨
there'll be hate in the world.
-凯 你在吗 -在
- Kai? Are you in there? - Yeah!
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
女人
Bitches.
-要我做什么 -待在这里
- What do you want me to do? - Stay here.
不要动
Don't you move!
找的真彻底
Thorough.
该死
Oh, fuck!
瓦莱丽一直说男人是生理学上的意外
Valerie always said the male was a biological accident,
会动的本该被堕掉的胎
a walking abortion.
天啊 要是你在母亲肚子里就死了
Oh, God, if only you'd been aborted in your mother's belly,
我们能少去多少次失望啊
how much disappointment would the rest of us have been spared?
你不能再这么跟我说话了
You can't talk to me like that anymore.
我把话文在你眼皮上
I could not have been more clear if I had tattooed it
都没有我表达的清楚
on the inside of your eyelids.
一点都不难 就两步
It wasn't complicated. Two steps.
A到B 激起女性的愤怒
"A" To "B." Unleash female rage.
煽动美国女人的绝望
Incite the American woman's desperate
和被控制的暴♥力♥愤怒
and patriarchally contained violent anger.
让她们别无选择 只有爆发
Give her no choice but to lash out
杀死每一个看到的男人的欲望
and cut up every man they see.
我就是这么做的 我还被喷药了呢
I did that! I got maced, for fuck's sake!
看看外面的混乱
Look at the chaos out there!
你激怒了所有人
You've enraged everyone.
还有那些你身边的可怜女人呢
And what of the poor females closest to you?
你妹妹失败了 另一个死了
Your sister's defeated, another one is dead.
你甚至摧毁了刚硬不屈的贝弗丽·霍普
You even broke unbreakable tiger Beverly Hope!
她们那么软弱不是我的错
It's not my fault they were weak.
我是瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯火炬的最后传承者
I am the final carrier for Valerie Solanas' torch.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表