拜托 不能让别人去吗
Oh, come on, man. Can't someone else do that?
维护人员什么的
One of the maintenance guys?
不行
No can do, compadre.
我才解雇了半数的人 不再用非法移♥民♥了
I just canned half of them. No more undocumenteds.
-新世界秩序了 -我不管
- Welcome to the N.W.O. - Well, I don't care.
找别的教练去做
Get one of the other trainers to do it.
戴上橡胶手套 照我说的做
Just put on some rubber gloves, do what I tell you,
少废话
shut the fuck up.
聊得愉快
Good talk.
清理四号♥过道怎么回事
What's clean-up aisle four?
有时会有人在蒸汽室里打手♥枪♥
Sometimes guys jerk off in the steam room,
得有人拿水管清理掉污渍
and someone has to hose down the jizz.
他逼你做这个 就因为你是同性恋
He makes you do that 'cause you're gay?
太侮辱人了
That's humiliating.
这辈子都这么过来的
Story of my life.
明天见
Tomorrow.
有人吗
Hello?
我自己清理
I'll clean that up myself.
不愿接受第45任准总统的人
Protest grow against the soon-to-be 45th president
在愈发激烈的抗♥议♥
from people unable or unwilling to accept his victory.
今晚会挂出"招工"广♥告♥
The "help wanted" sign is definitely out tonight...
好啊
Hey, girl.
特朗普之地又出什么新闹剧了
What's the latest travesty in Trumpland?
好像是女婿
Something about the son-in-law
想赶走泽西那个胖子
trying to oust the fat guy from Jersey.
大概是替他岳父报仇吧
I mean, I guess it's some kind of revenge for his dad.
我不知道 整件事现在就像部糟糕的真人秀
I don't know. The whole thing is just like a bad reality show.
嗯 关掉吧
Yeah. Let's turn it off.
我宁可喝酒 连看《百万美金豪♥宅♥》
I'd rather get drunk and binge Million Dollar Listing.
扫描他们的草地环境
...scan their grassland environment
寻找猎物 尤其是羚羊
look for signs of prey, especially antelope...
梅朵
Meadow?
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, hon?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
什么
What?
天呐 银行要收我们的房♥子了
Oh, my God. The bank is foreclosing on us?
你知道多久了
How long have you known about this?
上面写着要三天内搬走
That says we need to be out of here in three days.
我不想给你压力
I didn't want to cause you any stress.
他们要把我们从房♥子里赶走了 梅朵
They're going to evict us from the house, Meadow.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me,
警♥察♥来赶人的时候吗
when the sheriff was here to throw us out?
怎么会这样
How the hell did this happen?
你说我们没问题的
You said we were on solid ground.
也不会那么意外吧
Well, it can't be that much of a surprise.
我们的按揭是每月1500美元
Our mortgage is $1,500 a month.
我们光靠你的收入
We're not bringing enough in
不够维系
on your income alone.
我的收入 你还怪我咯
My income? So you're blaming it on me?
不不 是你负责管钱 梅朵
No, no, no, you handle the money, Meadow.
这都怪你
This is all your fault.
怪我
It's my fault?
怪我得了黑素瘤
It's my fault that I got melanoma
只能申请残疾吗
and had to go on disability?
怪我被你用愧疚为理由
It's my fault that you guilt-tripped me
去找了份手工艺品店的工作
into taking a job at a craft store
结果被经理性骚扰
where the manager sexually harassed me
直到我不得不辞职吗
every day until I had to quit?
那也怪我吗 哈里森
That's my fault, Harrison?
天呐 我们要无家可归了
Jesus Christ, we're gonna be homeless.
听着 我不需要这房♥子
Listen, I don't need this house,
也不需要这里的一切
and I don't need any of the things in it, all right?
我只需要你 和好的电视套餐
All I need is you and a decent cable package.
不行
No.
你这样得逞过几次
I mean, how many times has that ever worked for you?
五六次吗
Five? Six times max?
两次
Twice.
小驴子 练腿的那个是你的客人吗
Eeyore, is that your client over there on leg press?
他订了12节课 这是最后一节了
He signed up for 12 sessions. This is his last one.
你两节课之前就该鼓动他再买♥♥了
You should have been upselling two sessions ago.
这叫期待
That's anticipation.
你今晚得再推销出一节课
Now, you got to actualize another sale tonight,
否则你就失业吧
or you're out a job.
别这样 文尼 我现在真的很困难
Come on, Vinny. This is a really bad time for me.
要么使劲 要么回家
Go heavy or go home.
凯
Kai.
知道吗 把你的左脚跟挪一下
Oh, you know what? Move your left heel a little bit.
这样才能成一条直线
It'll give you the correct alignment.
对了
There you go.
-好点了吗 -非常好
- Better? - Excellent.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're killing it. You're killing it!
我能看个东西吗 看看这个
Can I show you something? Look at this.
这是你第一次开始锻炼时的样子
This is you when we first started.
你能相信吗 我看见你改变非常大
Can you believe that? I can already see a ton of changes.
你的胸大肌 肱二头肌和肱三头肌更明显了
More definition in your pecs, biceps, triceps.
瞧瞧你的腹肌
Look at your abs.
还有健壮的大腿
And those chicken legs.
为什么你要像那个傻♥逼♥文尼一样跟我说话
Why are you talking to me like that douchebag Vinny?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
我只是乐观
I'm just being optimistic.
快乐而活 传播快乐
Live happiness, spread happiness.
我完蛋了 凯
I'm done, Kai.
银行要收回我的房♥子了
The bank foreclosed.
房♥子没了 可我所有的钱都花在那房♥子上了
I lost my house. Every cent I have is in that house.
房♥屋产权就是个谎言
Building equity-- it's a lie.
现在我所有的家当都装在了拖车里
Now all my shit is packed in a U-Haul trailer.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该去哪
I don't know where to go.
我什么都不是了
I'm nothing.
无家可归
Nowhere.
这是你需要知道的第一件事
That's the first thing you have to understand.
无处安身是最好的状态
Nowhere is a great place to be.
这就意味着你的肩膀上沉重的枷锁已脱落
That means the shackles have fallen off your shoulders.
你自♥由♥了 你有无尽的可能
You're free. You can be anything,
选择任何一条道路 随心所欲
take any path, do whatever you want.
你是我唯一的精神支柱
You're the only thing that keeps me going.
真的 你乐观积极
You are. You're optimistic and you're positive
富有改革力 而我都没有
and you're transformative and I'm not.
哈里森 我只是一面镜子
Harrison... I'm just a mirror.
你所看见的我的一切 都在你心中
Anything you see in me is in you.
我就是你
I am you.
如果我说你很好
And if I say you're great,
你就是很好
then you're great.
我很好
I'm great.
我很好
I'm great.
你一定要活出你生活本应有的模样
You have to live your life the way it was meant to be.
生活就是苦难
To live is to suffer,
而我们受苦就是要找出苦难中的意义
and to suffer is to find some meaning in that suffering.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Yeah, I think so.
好
Good.
去清扫四号♥过道
Clean-up in aisle four.
他在羞辱你
He's humiliating you.
你应该得到更好的
You deserve better in this world.
没错
Yup.
你想改变 但你不知要如何改变
You want to change, but you don't know how.
是的
Yeah.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
用你的双手握住我的力量
Take my power in both your hands
夺回自己的人生
and get your life back.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表