所以我觉得最好还是
So I think it's best if you,
带他回去
you know, just take him back home.
这不是我的豚鼠 是奥兹的
He's not my guinea pig, he's Oz's.
它叫基尼先生
His name is Mr. Guinea.
亲爱的 拜托
Sweetie. Come on.
你知道我们不喜欢有性别意味的宠物名字
You know we don't like cisnormative pet names.
既然不会养宠物为什么还有宠物名字的规定
Why do you have rules about pet names if you never have pets?
这是原则问题
It's the principle.
但它是男生
But he's a boy.
很感谢你的好意
This was a very nice gesture,
不过我真的希望你在送给奥兹这样的礼物前
but, uh, I really wish you had asked us
能先问过我们
before bringing Oz a gift like this.
不是我送他的 是街对面那个带着奇怪帽子的女士
I didn't give it to him; the lady from across the street
送过来的
with the funny hats brought him over.
她让我告诉你 这是和好的礼物
She said to tell you it's a peace offering.
我怎么说的
What did I tell you?
-我怎么说的 -我知道
- What did I tell you? - I know.
奥兹 说真的 你绝对不能留着它
Ozzie, seriously, you're not keeping him.
你不能留着它 把它放下
You're not gonna keep him. Put him down.
把它放回笼子里
Put him back in his cage.
亲爱的 这次你得相信妈妈 好吗
Sweetheart, you just have to trust mommy on this one, okay?
好吗 跟它告别吧
Okay? Please say your good-byes.
我倒希望能跟你告别
I wish I could say my good-byes to you.
奥兹
Hey, Oz.
奥兹
Ozzie.
他不是真心的
He didn't mean it.
他...
He...
那些人都是精神病
Those people are psychopaths.
他们知道我不是故意的
They know that it was an accident!
我是他们见过的最不会种族歧视的人了
I'm the least racist person they've ever met!
我知道 我这就给他们打电♥话♥
I know. I-I'm calling them right now.
给我电♥话♥ 我来打
Give me the phone. I'm gonna do it.
这事我来做
I am doing this.
他们胆敢这样对我们 我能忍♥就怪了
I'll be damned if they're gonna do this to us.
怎么回事
Hey, what the...?
没人邀请他回来
He's not invited back.
因为他对你做了那些事
Not after what he did to you.
你不如我了解他
You don't know him like I do.
喂
Hello.
听着 混♥蛋♥
Listen, asshole!
我知道你们给我儿子那只老鼠打的什么主意
I know what your game is giving our son that rat.
没那么复杂
Yeah, it's not that complicated.
我不喜欢你 但我喜欢你家孩子
I don't like you, but I like your kid.
这话真好听
Yeah, that's really charming,
但你明知道我不会让他留着它
but you knew I wasn't gonna let him keep it.
所以你要以此挑拨我俩的关系
So you're trying to drive a wedge between us,
但这可行不通
and it's not gonna work.
它叫基尼先生
His name is Mr. Guinea.
那孩子的成长过程需要男性参与
That boy needs a man in his life,
也需要一点种族多样性
and some diversity.
他都快被雌激素和白人特权给憋死了
He's drowning in white privilege and estrogen over there.
拜托
Oh, my God.
有两个妈妈没问题
I mean, it's fine to have two moms,
但起码要给他找个男保姆
but at least get him a manny.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
你好 拉拉
Hello, lez.
我觉得你是个种族歧视的烂人
I think you're a horrible racist.
那个贱♥人♥挂了我电♥话♥
That bitch hung up on me.
这也太扯了吧
You got to be shitting me.
停车 停
Stop! Stop!
停车 我是美国公民
Stop! I am a citizen of the United States,
我要看你的许可证
and I demand to see your permit!
你们在喷洒什么化学药品
What chemicals are you spraying into our air?!
公众有权利知道
The public has a right to know!
停车
Stop!
艾丽
Ally!
艾丽 艾丽
Ally! Ally!
艾丽 天啊
Ally! Oh, my God.
深呼吸 好
Breathe. Okay, okay.
深呼吸 呼吸
Breathe, breathe.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
那帮混♥蛋♥都要从我身上碾过去了
Those assholes were gonna run me over.
艾丽
Ally...
你流鼻血了
you're bleeding.
伸小指
Pinky up.
告诉我你害怕什么
Tell me what you're afraid of.
好
Okay.
我能实话实说吗
Can I be honest?
我害怕
I'm afraid that Sonja
电视剧《纽约娇妻》里的索尼娅有酗酒问题
on The Real Housewives of New York has a drinking problem.
你在浪费我的时间吗
Are you going to waste my time?!
你知道我的时间有多宝贵吗
Do you understand how valuable my time is?!
你明白我来这儿为你做这些的意义吗
How much it means that I'm here doing this for you?!
这是一场革命
This is a revolution!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我用幽默来掩饰情感
I hide behind my humor.
不要再自我麻醉
Stop anesthetizing yourself.
了解自己的痛苦
Know your pain.
现在告诉我 你是否害怕
Now tell me, are you afraid
自己已经40岁却没有孩子
that you're 40 and childless?
是否害怕自己孤独终老 不被人所爱
Are you afraid that you will die unloved?
你是否害怕
Are you afraid
再也没有男人会和你性♥交♥
that you will never be penetrated by a man again?
是的
Yes.
每一条都是
All of it.
我害怕我所爱的人背叛我
I'm afraid the man I love is turning against me.
他已经背叛了
He is.
换我也会的
I would.
你太他妈招人烦了
You're so fucking irritating.
他现在有了个朋友
He has a friend now.
他们偷偷议论我 还交换眼色
And they whisper about me and share looks.
你害怕自己一文不值
You're afraid you're nothing.
你害怕自己遭人唾弃
You're afraid you're shit.
别再说对不起
Stop saying "Sorry."
别为任何事抱歉
For anything.
那才会让你一文不值
That makes you nothing.
从今以后 什么都是别人的错
Everything is somebody else's fault from now on.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
你想有一席之地吗
You want to be somebody?
你想变得重要吗
You want to matter?
你要让世界都变成错的
Then you make the world wrong.
什么时候能拿到你血检的结果
When do you get the results back from your blood test?
他们说要等一周
They said a week.
一定会没事的
I'm sure they'll be fine.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们喷的不知道什么东西喷了我一嘴
I swallowed a mouthful of whatever they were spraying.
现在嘴里还有那个味道
I can still taste it.
这个应该能解决那个问题
Well, this should take care of that.
试着把你的担心和世界都留在家门外
Just try to leave your worries and the world outside the door.
今晚属于我们一家 好吗
Tonight's about our family, right?
不行 这个你都吃过了
No. You already had that one.
我知道 我还想再吃点
Yeah. Well, I'm gonna try it some more.
为什么没人尝尝薄荷绿茶
Why isn't anybody trying the mint green tea?
因为那是薄荷绿茶
Because it's mint green tea.
没错
Very right.
果然是我儿子
You are so my child.
我自己都说不了这么好
I couldn't have said it better myself.
你们俩真是的 很好吃的
You guys, it's good.
-好吧好吧 -很好吃的
- Okay, you know what? - It's yummy.
-我尝尝 -谢谢
- Let me try it. - Okay, thank you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表