Lock her up! Lock her up...
-爱战胜恨 -她在隐藏什么
- Love trumps hate! - What's she hiding?
那特朗普的税收呢 他害怕我们看见什么
What about Trump's tax returns? What's he afraid we'll see?
不用麻烦了 他们不想参与
Don't bother. They don't want to engage.
他们只是想传播消极
They just want to spread negativity.
当希拉里说我们的悲伤的一代时
Hey, Hillary started the negativity
她就开始传播了消极
when she called us "Deplorables."
她可不是在说你们这些人
She wasn't talking about all of you.
她是在说那些老顽固 你们那边就有不少呢
She was talking about the bigots-- your side has a few.
我对你们看不起我们的行为感到恶心
I am so sick of you people looking down on us.
这真让我火大
It really pisses me off.
不 你生气只是因为一个受过教育的
No, you're pissed because
黑人掌管了这个国家八年
an educated black man ran the country for eight years,
而一个女人也将掌管它八年
and a woman's about to run it for eight more.
好吧 这就是为什么
You know, this is why
真正的美国人讨厌民♥主♥党
real Americans hate the Democrats.
就是因为你们都对待我们
Because you treat us all like
就像对待殴打妻子的乡下三K党一样
we're wife-beating, redneck Klansmen.
所以这就能给一个宣扬走到女人面前
That makes it okay to vote for a man who brags about
抓她们私处的人投票吗
walking up to women and grabbing their pussies?
好吧 也许你下面需要被抓呢
Well, maybe you could use a little pussy grabbing,
你们这些精英 电脑婊♥子♥
you elitist, PC bitch.
别碰她
Hey! You do not touch her.
我才没那么干
I didn't do shit.
我看到你做了
I saw what you did.
来人叫警♥察♥
Someone call the police.
这头肥猪性侵了这位女士
That pig just sexually assaulted this woman.
回来 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you asshole.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
谢谢 谢谢你维护了我
Um, thank you f... for defending me.
我没别的选择
Didn't have a choice.
我们不能让他这样的败类觉得这种行为可以
We can't let pieces of shit like him think this is okay.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我饿了 别管集♥会♥了
I'm hungry. Screw this rally.
去吃点东西吧
Let's get some food.
好
Yeah.
好的
Um, okay.
我知道个地方
I know a place.
爱战胜恨
Love trumps hate...
这个地方是你的吗
Wow, you own this place?
你太棒了
You're incredible.
我妻子可不赞同这点
My wife would disagree.
那你还和她在一起
Then why are you with her?
你还年轻
You're young.
还有无限的可能
Endless possibilities.
所以 你想过怎么的生活
So, um, what do you want to do with your life?
简单的 我想成为胡玛·阿贝丁
Easy. I'm gonna be Huma Abedin.
待在幕后 在一个有权势的人旁边
Behind the scenes, right next to a powerful person,
帮他们走向辉煌
pushing them to greatness.
你想要一个有权势的人 可他在哪儿
Where's a powerful person when you need one?
上帝啊 我讨厌这种感觉
Oh, God, I hate this feeling.
我很生气
I'm so angry.
很好 愤怒吧 那个男人侵犯了你
Good. Get angry. That man assaulted you.
我没朝他屁♥股♥射击算他走运的了
He's lucky I didn't taser his ass.
我总是随身带着一把电击枪
I always carry one with me now
因为大学都成为了强♥奸♥犯的乐园了
that colleges have become super rape-property.
我总觉得我是一名战士
I always thought I was a fighter.
我是说 我在餐营业打出了天地
I mean, I came up in the restaurant world.
我很了解那些厌女症 可我...
I'm well-versed in the art of misogyny, but I...
我不敢相信 发生大事的时候我竟然呆住了
I can't believe that when it mattered the most, I froze.
我让那个人侵犯了我 还让他走了
I let that guy violate me and get away with it.
别给自己太多压力
Don't be so hard on yourself.
这世道疯事太多了
There's a lot of crazy right now.
我是说 特朗普和这些混♥蛋♥觉得
I mean, Trump and those dickfaces feel like they can
自己干什么都能逍遥法外
get away with anything.
这不正常
This is not normal.
男人总以为自己可以为所欲为
Men always think they can get away with anything.
因为事实就是这样
Because they have.
所有的一切都是他们的
Everything's been handed to them.
可他们还永不知足
And it's still never enough.
你看 我总是听那些白人抱怨
I mean, all I hear are white dudes bitching about
让女性和少数裔得到权利有多么不公
unfair entitlements for women and minorities,
可他们生来就能
and they're the ones who've been entitled
得到那些权利
since the beginning of time.
我来关门吧 盖里 你是头儿
I can close up, Gary. You're the boss.
用不着待太晚的
You shouldn't have to stay late.
雪莉 这就是我的家 你回去吧
Shirley, this is my baby. Go home to yours.
好好陪陪孩子 替我跟弗兰克问好
Spend some quality time, and say hi to Frank.
别忘了明天去投票
Oh, don't forget to vote tomorrow.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这可是一生难得的机会
This is the chance of a lifetime.
我得把国家从崩溃的边缘救回
I get to bring the country back from the cliff
让它回到美国该有的样子
and return it to the promise that is America.
我决不能错过这个千载难逢的机会
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
晚安
Night.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
女士
Ma'am?
你在干什么啊
What are you doing here?
我们打烊了
We're closed.
我在你的卡车上看到这地方的标志
I saw the sign for this place on your truck.
我需要点胶带 但牌子太多了
I need some tape, but there are so many choices.
是要做什么用的
What do you want to use it for?
把人绑起来
To tie somebody up.
这个应该可以
This should work.
如果你右膀子能动
If you manage to get your right arm free,
旁边有食物和水
here's some food and drink.
你们想干什么 要钱吗
What do you want? Money?
绑♥架♥可是重罪
Kidnapping's a federal offense.
我们什么都不要
We don't want anything from you.
24小时内
In 24 hours,
我们会报♥警♥
we'll call the police
告知他们你的位置
and tell them your location.
那时候 选举就结束了
By then, the election will be over.
世界就要变了 盖里
The world is about to change, Gary.
有史以来头一次
For the first time in history,
一个女人将成为三军统帅
a woman will be your commander in chief.
绝不可能
It'll never happen!
-醒醒吧 -像你这样的人不配有话语权
- Get woke! - People like you don't deserve to have a say.
你无足轻重了
You don't matter anymore.
去你的 去你的 放开我
Fuck you! And fuck you! Let me go.
你被噤声了 贱♥人♥
Consider yourself silenced, bitch.
那是血吗
Is that blood?
你干了什么
What did you do?
我伤害了一个人
I hurt someone.
什么感觉
How did it feel?
感觉棒呆了
It felt fucking fantastic.
全部都告诉我
Tell me everything.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
没人会听得到
No one can hear you.
也许某些瘾君子或抢劫犯能听到
Except maybe some crackheads and gangbangers.
不过 以你现在的处境
Although, in the predicament you're in,
我想你也不希望遇见那些人
I don't think you'd want them to.
救我出去 伙计
Get me out of here, man.
投票结束了吗
Have the polls closed yet?
一小时后结束
In about an hour.
带我出去 我得投票
Get me out of here. I need to vote!
那两个臭娘们
These fucking bitches!
她们把我绑在这儿
They chained me up.
你得把杆子锯开
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表