没有
No.
不 那简直是疯了
No, that's insane.
但你希望她死掉
But you've wished her dead.
我...
I...
我永远不想让奥兹经受那种心理创伤
I'd never want Oz to go through that trauma.
那我们就得设法让法♥院♥剥夺她的
Well, then we'll just have to make sure no court
监护权
ever grants her custody.
待在这儿
Stay here.
天啊 艾丽 你没事吧
Jesus, Ally, you okay?
她是谁
Who's that woman?
听我说 好吗
Just listen to me, okay?
我得去处理些事情 需要你跟她待一会
I need you to stay with her while I take care of something.
你可以按小时收费
You can bill me for the hour.
我愿意帮助你 艾丽
I want to help you, Ally,
但你得告诉我这是怎么回事
but you have to tell me what's going on.
跟她谈十分钟 她全都会告诉你
Talk to her for ten minutes. She'll tell you everything,
你就会明白我没疯
and you'll know I'm not crazy.
记下来
Document it.
你是专家证人
You are my expert witness.
你要记住我们的治疗成果
Remember the work we've done together.
艾丽森 别让恐惧...
The fear, Allyson--
支配你
don't let it win.
好好看着我的眼睛 你觉得这是恐惧吗
Look me in the eyes and tell me this is fear.
我两小时之后回来
I'll be back in two hours.
来了
Yes!
是谁
Who is it?
我是艾丽·梅菲尔-理查德兹
My name is Ally Mayfair-Richards.
我在电视上见过你
I saw you on television.
我能进去跟你说几句话吗
Can I come in and speak to you for a second, please?
已经很晚了
It's really late.
是 我知道 我很抱歉
Yes, I know, and I'm sorry.
但这是急事
But it is urgent.
我向你保证 我没疯
I promise you I am not crazy.
我只是... 不知道还能去哪儿
I just... I don't... I don't really know where else to go.
我是大众肉铺的店主
I own The Butchery on Main.
也许你去过那里
Maybe you've been in there?
你好
Hi.
进来吧
Come on in.
你们有镇上唯一真正的浓咖啡
You guys have the only real espresso in town.
我们从意大利进口的咖啡豆
Well, we-we import the beans from Italy.
有什么我能效劳的
So, how can I be of service?
你们和健康委员会有纠纷吗
You guys having trouble with the health board?
区委员会
Zoning?
我先说明 我不会被收买♥♥的
I have to tell you right up front, I cannot be bought.
即便是真正的意大利浓咖啡
Even for real Italian espresso.
我们城里有个邪教
There's a cult in this city.
你的竞选对手就是领导人
The man running against you is the leader.
是他们策划了
They are the ones responsible
这些谋杀 黑卡车
for the murders and the black trucks
和这些发生的疯狂怪异的事
and all of the crazy, weird things that have been going on.
他就像当今的查尔斯·曼森
He's like a, a modern-day Charles Manson.
我说的是实话
I am telling you the truth.
我可以证明的
I can prove it.
有个女孩逃出来了
There is a girl who has escaped,
她会告诉你一切
and she will tell you everything.
求你了
Please.
你在玩什么花招
What's your play here?
我告诉你 我没疯
I am telling you, I am not crazy.
我有个证人
I have a witness.
她从他们那儿逃出来了
She escaped from them.
她会告诉你一切 我保证
She will tell you everything-- I promise.
好吧 我没觉得惊讶
Well, I'm not surprised.
当父系社会受到了威胁
Hmm? This is the kind of shit that happens
这种破事就会发生
whenever the patriarchy is threatened.
曼森是60年代的产物
Manson was a product of the '60s--
女性解放运动 避孕药
women's lib, the pill.
吉姆·琼斯也是
Jim Jones, too.
考雷什对抗珍妮特·雷诺也不是什么巧合
It's no coincidence that Koresh went up against Janet Reno.
后者为美国前司法部长
大卫·考雷什的出现就是因为珍妮特·雷诺
David Koresh came to be because of Janet Reno.
男人一辈子都被告知要成为怎样的人
Men are told their whole lives who they're supposed to be,
所以他们从不思考自己究竟是什么样的人
so they never figure out who they really are.
不好意思
I'm sorry, are...
你是相信我了吗
are you saying you believe me?
我的竞选对手不是什么好东西
That kid that I'm running against is no good.
每个选择用
And every society
恐惧领导的社会
that has ever chosen to lead with fear
都会走向自我毁灭
has undone itself.
他需要被挫伤
He needs to be stomped,
被侮辱
humiliated.
即便你说的有一半是真的
If even half of what you're saying is true
有助于我赢得这次选举
and it helps me win this election,
那我会愿意和你一起走这条路
then I'm willing to walk with you a while down this road.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来对地方了
You came to the right place.
没什么能吓到我
Nothing shocks me.
我上的是伯克利大学
I went to Berkeley.
我们得去跟梅朵谈谈
We need to go talk to Meadow.
她是
And she is...?
她是逃出来的女孩
She is the girl who escaped.
我觉得我们可以弄个记者招待会什么的
I thought we could have a press conference or something.
出去并且
Get out and...
我的天 是他们
Oh, my God, it's them.
保持镇定
Stay calm.
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 谁敢动一下
Please, one of you assholes make a move.
我很愿意杀鸡儆猴
I'm desperate to make an example of someone.
你知道你们过度教育了的精英有什么问题吗
You know what the problem is with you overeducated elites?
你们高估了你们统治世界的能力
You overestimate your ability to control the world.
杀了我不能阻止前进的步伐
Killing me is not gonna stop the march of progress.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这感觉真是太棒了
But it's still gonna feel so fucking good.
这只是民♥主♥制度的一次小倒♥退♥
This is a spasm in democracy!
你不过是一场阵痛罢了
You're nothing but a passing fever.
而你是最后一个知识分子
And you're the last of the intellectuals.
光知道些没用的东西
Knowing stuff has no value anymore.
不像我 答案就在我的口袋里
Not when the answer is in my back pocket
或是已经放在桌上了
or sitting on my desk.
年轻人已经想明白了
The youth has it figured out.
未来会由那些只想感觉的
The future will be filled with beautiful idiots
漂亮傻瓜填充
who just want to feel.
脸书
Facebook?
你确实是老了
You are old.
我能不能杀了她
Can I please kill her?
不 不 盖里 太草率了
No, no, Gary. Too sloppy.
我们得用萨利传递一个信息
We have to send a message with Sally
就是她了解的世界已经死了
that the world she knows is dead.
亲爱的追随者和朋友们
"Dear followers and friends,
今晚
"Tonight,
在众多深思熟虑的夜晚后
"After many long nights of careful thinking,
我明白了一些事
"I have come to realize something,
我们一直坚持的真理是不言而喻的
That the truths we have always held to be self-evident--
那就是所有人生而平等 知识就是力量
all men are created equal, knowledge is power,
别问国家能为你做了什么
Ask not what your country can do for you
而是问问你为国家做了什么
but what you can do for your country--
这些都是狗屎
they are all bullshit.
未来将被错误地引导
The future will be guided
被私利
by self-interest,
被自我推销
self-promotion,
和自我陶醉所引导
and narcissism.
那样的未来 我不能忍♥受
And that is a future I cannot stand.
而这
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表