被砍下的头
A severed head.
残忍♥的袭击
A brutal attack.
市民成为目标
People are being targeted.
化学品车大晚上入侵我们的街道
Chem trucks are invading our neighborhood in the dead of the night.
我们的政♥府♥在给我们下毒
Our own government is poisoning us.
我们伟大的国家是怎么了
What has happened to our great nation?
我们的孩子还安全吗
Are our children safe?
现在是否有名在逃的连环杀手
Is there a serial killer loose?
梅朵·威尔顿的家人今晚
Family members remain hopeful tonight
仍对她平安归来抱有希望
that Meadow Wilton will be found alive.
但随着犯罪率上涨
But with crime on the rise,
当局警告民众待在家中
authorities are warning the public to stay inside.
锁好门窗
Lock your doors.
我是贝弗丽·霍普
This is Beverly Hope,
在一个被恐惧包围的社区向您报道
reporting to you from a neighborhood gripped in terror.
交回给你 鲍勃
Back to you, Bob.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this shit?
犯罪率是近年来最低
Crime is the lowest it's been in years.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥减少了
The number of 911 calls have gone down.
你的报道有各种漏洞
There's all sorts of goddamn holes in your stories.
而且你为什么总能第一个到达现场
And how is it that you're always the first one on the scene?
我不会泄露我的消息源的
I'm not revealing my sources.
我的消息源告诉我 你净是胡扯
My sources are telling me that you're full of shit.
我问过警♥察♥局长
I talked to the chief of police.
他说现在用"连环杀手"这个词还太早了
He says it's way too early to use the words "serial killer."
这让我们显得非常没数
Make us look like we don't know what the fuck we're doing.
我们什么时候为警♥察♥工作了
When do we work for the cops?
公众有权知道真♥相♥
The public deserves to know the truth.
你要把人都吓死了
You're scaring the shit out of people.
别再发表你的主观看法了
Stop editorializing.
别再报道假新闻了
Stop reporting fake news.
而且别再报道那个竞选
And stop giving airtime to that nutjob
市议会的疯子了
who's running for city council.
才没人在乎分区委员会呢
Nobody gives a shit about the zoning board.
世界并不全是蝴蝶和领养小狗
The world isn't all about butterflies and puppy adoptions.
如果你播放塞雷娜被杀的录像
People would know that if you aired the tape
人们就会明白这点了
of what happened to Serena.
那不是新闻 是哗众取宠
That's not news. That's sensationalism.
你确定你不肯放出录像
You sure there isn't another reason
不是有别的原因吗 鲍勃
you're sitting on the tape, Bob?
她父母起诉我们没有保护好她
Well, her parents are suing us because we didn't protect her,
但他们不需要再看到经过了
but... they don't need a visual.
更不用说你原本在跟他们的蠢货宝贝女儿上♥床♥了
Not to mention you were fucking their dumb-as-shit baby girl.
你给我闭嘴 贝弗丽
You shut your goddamn mouth, Beverly.
事实上 不管了
In fact, screw it.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
你真想那么做吗 鲍勃
You sure you want to do that, Bob?
你确定要逼我召开新闻发布会
You sure you want to force me to call a press conference
说我多次看到你
and talk about the many times I saw you
性骚扰被杀的女孩
sexually harassing the dead girl?
滚出我的办公室
Get the fuck out of my office.
祝你愉快 鲍勃
Have a nice day, Bob.
市议会选举没有正式民调
There's no official polling for the city council race,
所以凯让我在市内自己做非学术民调
so Kai asked me to do my own unscientific poll around town.
不用说 现在的选民知晓度很低
Needless to say, voter awareness is pretty low.
大部分人不知道此次特别选举
Most people don't know about the special election
也不知道有谁在参选
or who is running
甚至不知道市议会是干什么的
or what the city council even does.
我们为什么要赢下这场破选举啊
Why are we even trying to win some stupid election?
谁在乎凯是不是市议会成员
Who cares if Kai's on city council?
因为表面的可信度
Because the perception of credibility
能带来表面的权力
leads to the perception of power.
因为人们不再追随专家了
Because people don't follow experts anymore,
而是追随名号♥
they follow titles.
等我们整顿好
And when we get our shit together,
引发了足够的恐慌和恐惧后
and cause enough panic and fear,
羊群会去求他们的领袖保护他们
the sheep are gonna turn to their leaders to save them.
还因为市议会
And because city council
是唯一可以参加的选举
is the only goddamn election available...
那个领袖 必须是个市议员
that leader is gonna have to be a goddamn city councilman.
人们还不够害怕
People aren't scared enough.
按说到处留下笑脸的连环杀手
You'd think a serial killer leaving smiley faces everywhere
应该让人吓坏了才对
would make people crap their drawers,
但一切还是如常
but it's pretty much business as usual.
我们得让凶案更吓人
We need to make the murders scarier.
加入些撒旦崇拜元素
Throw in some satanic stuff
就像我有次在HBO看到的节目《失乐园》
like that movie Paradise Lost I saw on HBO once.
就算是魔鬼本人
It doesn't matter if the devil himself
从地狱上来 开始到处杀人也没用
rises up from hell and starts killing people around here
要是没人看到他下手就没用
as long as no one sees him do it.
这世界不听人说 而是要看到
The world isn't "tell me," It's "show me."
人们不怕 是因为他们还没看到那些小丑
People aren't scared because they haven't seen the goddamn clowns.
我们做的事能堪比《发条橙》了
We are pulling off the cinematic Clockwork Orange shit,
却好像是只演给了我们自己看
and it's like we're putting on a show for ourselves.
是你没能说服你老板
You're the one who couldn't get your boss
播出塞雷娜的录像带
to air the Serena tape.
那可是艺术
That was a work of art, man.
他绝不会播的
He'll never air it.
而且他开始发现
And he's beginning to catch on
我作为记者的不偏不倚
that my impartiality as a reporter...
可能已经出了问题
might be compromised.
那么
Well...
我们只能杀了鲍勃了
then I guess we're just gonna have to kill Bob.
以最可怕
In the most horrible,
最撒旦崇拜的方式
satanic way possible.
你要拍下来
And you're gonna film it.
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉
Sorry.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
我醒来时看到
I woke up and saw
我把自己都挠破了
that I scratched myself raw.
黑虫子
Black bugs.
-这是新情况啊 -是的
- That's never happened before. - No.
我一直害怕
I've always been afraid of...
洞
...the holes.
但这次
But this time...
那些洞就在我的皮肤上
...the holes were on my skin, and...
我并不意外
This isn't a surprise to me.
你的密集恐惧症并非只是一种生理的厌恶
Your trypophobia isn't simply a biological revulsion.
它是深植于你潜意识中的
It's deeply rooted in your subconscious.
你害怕落入你生活的黑暗之中
You're afraid of falling into the darkness of your life.
比喻上讲 那些洞是由
Metaphorically, the holes were created
发生的一切造成的
by everything that's happened.
艾丽 你遭遇了很多事
Ally, you've been through a lot.
天呐
Oh... God.
艾薇带走奥兹时
When Ivy took Oz...
我以为会很难
I thought it would be hard.
但简直难以忍♥受
But it's been unbearable.
我意识到我有见我儿子的生理需要
I realized I have a biological need to see my son.
每天都是
Every day.
我见不到他
And when I couldn't, it was...
那又是一个我无法填补的洞
it was another hole I couldn't fill.
我心都碎了
And I'm heartbroken.
又生气
And angry.
不仅是气她 还气我自己
And not just at her, but at me.
居然让这种事发生了
For letting this happen.
还有
For...
受了诱惑
being tempted.
我很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so glad to hear you say that.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表