你在承担责任
You're taking some responsibility.
这是战胜任何恐惧的第一步
That is the first step to conquering any fear,
因为你得靠自己把自己拽出来
because it's up to you to pull yourself out.
是啊 她显然是不会帮我了
Yeah, well, she's clearly not gonna help me.
她让我不得不一个人待在那栋房♥子里
She's made it so I have to stay in that house alone.
我一个人
By myself.
那栋房♥子被连环杀手标记了
A house that was marked by a serial killer.
他们说会给我安排警方保护
They told me that I would have police protection.
我三天里就看到
I have seen one police car
一辆警车开过
drive by in three days.
你不能去酒店住吗
Is there any way that you can stay in a hotel?
艾薇取消了所有信♥用♥卡♥
Ivy canceled all the credit cards.
我的钱都绑在餐馆
Everything I have is tied up in the restaurant.
那房♥子是我的 所以我没有现金
I own the building, which means I'm strapped for cash
除非我卖♥♥♥房♥♥
until I sell.
我的钱够生活
I mean, I have enough to live.
勉强吧
Barely.
就好像她早准备好了
It was like she prepared.
她关闭了一切
She closed down everything...
动作那么快
so fast.
你之前发觉你和艾薇的关系
Did you have any idea that your relationship with Ivy
有些紧张吗
might be tenuous?
-我累了 -我知道
- I'm tired. - I know.
我知道你最近工作很卖♥♥力
I know you've been working hard.
是啊
Yeah, we...
今晚有三个人取消了预约
we had three cancellations tonight.
在生意不好的时候 这就是全部利润了
On a slow night, that's the profit margin.
知道吗 三桌
Do you know that? Three tables.
我们在经济上越走越窄
We are digging ourselves into a hole, financially.
我给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
不管是什么
Whatever it is,
-我们买♥♥不起的 -打开嘛
- we can't afford it. - Open it.
打开嘛
Come on.
天呐 艾丽
Jesus, Ally.
你怎么想的啊
What were you thinking?
我想的是我们可以开心一下
I was thinking that we might have fun.
像一对幸福有爱的伴侣那样
Like a happy, loving couple.
我想的是 你或许会在乎
I was thinking that you might give a shit.
我以为是因为选举的事
I thought it was because of the election.
但现在我不确定了
But now I don't know.
我的生活在一片片崩溃
Every little piece of my life has fallen apart.
我能提个建议吗
Can I make a suggestion?
你只能在那些
You can only work on things
你本人有控制的事上努力
that you are personally in control of.
艾薇不在其中
Ivy's out of the question.
我们今天能做点什么帮你
What can we do that will help you today?
艾薇说服一名法官只允许我
Ivy convinced a judge to allow
在有监督情况下见奥兹
only supervised visits with Oz.
我好紧张
And I was so nervous.
我都不知道该如何表现自然
I didn't even know how to act naturally.
我差点忘了
You know what, I almost forgot.
我从家里给你带了样东西来
I brought you something from home.
这样你就不会只能在酒店餐巾上
So you aren't stuck scribbling your masterpieces
画你的杰作了
on hotel napkins.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在有什么最喜欢画的东西吗
Do you have any favorite things you like drawing these days?
我不知道
I don't know.
我知道了
Ooh, I know.
你以前很喜欢海盗的
You used to be obsessed with pirates.
或许你可以给我画一个
Maybe you can draw me one.
我记得你小时候
I remember when you were little, and...
你会逼我戴上眼罩
you'd make me put on that eyepatch.
记得吗
Do you remember?
我还在家里追你
And I'd chase you around the house, and...
你冲我挥舞你的塑料剑 我会说
you'd wave your plastic sword at me and I'd be like,
"好啊 奥兹门德斯船长
"Aye, aye, Captain Ozymandius,
今天谁去走跳板"
who shall walk the plank today?"
妈妈
Mama,
你好奇怪
you're being weird.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我需要你帮我不失去我儿子
I need you to help me not lose my son.
-你吃东西了吗 -嗯 我们吃了披萨
- Did you eat? - Yeah, we had pizza.
我可以跟杰瑞米一起看《银河护卫队》吗
Is it okay if I watch Guardians of the Galaxy with Jeremy?
里面有些脏话
There's some cussing.
杰瑞米的妈妈怎么说
What does Jeremy's mom say?
她说可以
She says, "Fine."
好吧 别待到太晚
Okay. Don't stay up too late.
而且要听杰瑞米妈妈的话
And you listen to what Jeremy's mom says.
我明天去接你
And I will see you tomorrow.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈 再见
Love you, too, Mom. Bye.
他好像还行
So, he seems okay.
他可以在上学的日子里去杰瑞米家过夜
He gets to sleep over at Jeremy's house on a school night.
他喜欢住酒店
And he loves being at the motel.
自动贩售机
Vending machines.
不 奥兹很好的
No, Oz is great.
他问起艾丽了吗
Has he asked about Ally?
算是吧
In a way.
他想知道 你会不会成为他的第三个妈妈
He wanted to know if you were gonna be his third mom.
我很抱歉是他发现了视频 艾薇
I'm sorry he had to be the one to find the video, Ivy,
但只能如此
but it had to be that way.
我理解这些
I get how this works,
我知道需要做什么 我不都做了吗
what needs to be done, and I've been doing it, haven't I?
只是 接下来要动真格的了
It's just... things are about to get really real.
这可不像织一顶粉帽子
This isn't knitting a pink pussy hat
举着妙语标牌游♥行♥
and marching with a clever sign.
这是很激进的行动
This is radical action.
只有激进派
Radicals are the only people
才能真正成事
who've ever gotten anything done.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我恨这个国家
I hate this country.
它如今的样子
What it's become.
我恨我老婆纵容事情变成了这样
I hate my fucking wife for letting it happen.
我现在唯一爱的 就是我儿子
The only thing I love right now is my son,
我会不惜一切
and I will do whatever it takes
让他生活的世界变得更好
to make the world a better place for him,
哪怕是要把它烧成灰烬
even if it means burning it all down.
很好
Good.
那你会很棒的
Then you'll do great.
我们到了
We're here.
就停在那里
Make a right there.
时候到了
It's time.
给 用这部手♥机♥
Here, use this phone.
三流摄影的最佳工具
It's top-rated for low light photography.
记住 杀人的那一击
And, remember, on the kill shot,
大家都要念"撒旦万岁"
everybody chant "Ave Satanas."
我们用英语喊"撒旦万岁"不是更好吗
Wouldn't it be better if we said "Hail Satan" in English?
那样人们还能听懂
So that people understand.
我虽然从不觉得需要解释什么
Not that I ever feel the need to explain myself,
但重点是散播恐惧
but it's about spreading terror.
拉丁语本就有恐怖的效果
Latin is inherently scary.
好吧
Fine.
什么
What?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我有钱
I-I have money.
钱现在帮不了你
That's not gonna help you now.
去你的
Fuck you.
你们要杀我吗
You gonna kill me?
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表