这个
It's...
确实好
That's delicious.
很好
All right.
很棒
So good.
好的
Okay, all right.
你们俩...
I mean, you guys...
真的 应该尝尝
Actually, really, I mean it.
不如你也尝尝
Why don't you try it?
-你看 味道不错吧 -不错不错
- See? Pretty good stuff. - It was good, it was good.
-味道不错吧 -很好
- Pretty tasty, right? - It's good.
我为之前说的话感到抱歉
I'm sorry about what I said.
我知道我们不能养基尼先生
I know we can't keep Mr. Guinea,
但是能不能给他找个好家
but can we just find him a good home?
他已经有个家了呀
He already has a good home.
和你在一起
With you.
等等
Wait.
你是说
You mean...
我能留下它吗
I can keep him?
是的
Yes.
这都不感谢我一下吗 没反应吗
Do I not get any sugar for that at all? Nothing?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you!
不客气
You're welcome.
我要去告诉基尼先生我们能留下它了
I'm gonna tell Mr. Guinea we're gonna keep him.
你真好
That was pretty great of you.
为什么改主意了
What changed your mind?
肯定是因为冰淇淋
Must have been the ice cream.
我发现我被舔了一下
I realized I was licked.
-我以为很好的呢 -没有 真的
- I thought that was pretty good. - No. No.
我还觉得挺好吃的
I thought it was pretty good.
妈妈
Moms.
你们看
Look.
天啊
Oh my...
等等 奥兹 奥兹
Wait. Ozzie! Oz!
奥兹 奥兹
Oz! Oz!
基尼先生 我可以留下你了
Mr. Guinea, I can keep you.
不
Oh, no.
基尼先生
Mr. Guinea!
艾丽 艾丽
Ally. Ally.
艾丽 你干什么
Ally, what are you doing?
怎么回事
What's going on?
奥兹 没事的
Ozzie, it's okay.
艾丽
Ally.
艾丽
Ally.
艾丽
Ally.
艾丽 你要干什么
Ally, what the hell are you doing?!
有人吗
Hello?
我知道有人 你们的车在门口
I know you're here. Your car's outside.
你不能这样破门而入
You can't just walk into someone's house!
你要吓到奥兹了
You are scaring Oz.
拜托
Please.
警♥察♥要因为非法入侵逮捕你的
The cops are gonna arrest you for breaking and entering.
你干什么
What are you doing?
天啊
Oh, my...!
这是攻击
That's assault!
你干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?!
你也想试试吗 贱♥人♥
You want some, too, bitch?!
你简直疯了
You're acting like a goddamn lunatic!
你怎么进我们家的
How the hell did you get into our house?!
你们要干什么
What is your game here?
我知道你们想惩罚我
Look, I know that you want to punish me.
你们认为我是杀人犯 我种族歧视
You think I'm a murderer, you think I'm a racist.
带着宽沿帽来我们家
You come over to our house in sombreros.
你们把我们的地址登上了克雷格列表
You put our address on Craigslist.
我心里甚至有一部分觉得自己是活该
A small part of me feels like I deserve that.
但这个
But this?
这个
This?
看看我儿子
Look at my son!
看看他
Look at him!
什么样的人
What kind of sick people
才会给一个可爱 天真的孩子
gives a sweet, innocent boy a new pet
一个新宠物然后又当着他的面杀掉啊
and then just kills it right in front of him?!
基尼先生出事了吗
Did something happen to Mr. Guinea?
我不想再忍♥受这些事了
I am not going to roll over and take this anymore.
我已经不想再跟自己说镇定
I am done telling myself to calm down,
说我受了创伤 说我疯了
that I am damaged, crazy.
我没疯 我也不懦弱
I am not crazy and I am not weak.
你们在恐吓我的家人
You people are terrorizing my family,
到此为止了
and it stops now.
你居然有胆量冲到我家来
You have some nerve waltzing over here,
攻击我丈夫
viciously attacking my husband,
还说是我们恐吓你
and then telling us that we're terrorizing you?
我就该报♥警♥抓你
I should have you arrested!
来吧 试试看啊
Go ahead and try.
我等不及要给警♥察♥们看看
I can't wait to show the cops
你闯进屋子里在我们前门上
that creepy smiley face you painted on our front door
画的毛骨悚然的笑脸了
after you broke into it.
你在门上发现了一个笑脸吗
You found a smiley face painted on your door?
你已经被杀手标记了
You've been marked by the killer.
拜托
Oh, please.
妈妈 那是真的吗
Mama, is that true?
不 不 亲爱的 那不是真的
No. No, sweetheart, it's not true.
这些人看到了新闻里的笑脸
These people saw that face on the news
然后涂在了我们的前门上
and then painted it on our front door
只是想吓唬吓唬我们
just to scare us.
艾丽 相信我 我们没涂
We did not, Ally, believe me.
亲爱的 听我说
Listen to me, sweetheart.
如果你们再来我家
If you come to my house
骚扰我或我的家人
and bother me or my family again,
我会把你们都杀了
I will kill you both.
你真是疯了
You have lost your goddamn mind.
你在想什么 攻击他
What were you thinking, hitting him?
威胁要杀了他们
Threatening to kill them?
他们要是起诉我们 我们就完了
If they sue us, we are screwed.
我们会一无所有
We could lose everything.
这真的太累人了
This is exhausting.
艾丽 这...
Ally, this...
你变了 你已不是和我结婚的那个人了
this thing you're becoming, this is not the person I married.
我不知道你想对我说什么
I don't know what you want me to say.
我... 我小心翼翼对待你的恐惧症
I... I-I have been sensitive to your fears.
我接受你精神失衡的问题
I've dealt with the mental imbalances.
我甚至接受了你给该死的吉尔·斯泰因
I even tolerated the fact that you voted
投票而不是投给希拉里的事实
for Jill fucking Stein instead of Hillary.
你说过你不会再提这件事了
You said you weren't gonna bring that up again.
可... 可是这...
But-but this is...
这正在影响我们的孩子
this is affecting our child.
我不能容忍♥了
That I will not tolerate.
妈妈 看
Moms. Look.
我该告诉他们吗
Should we tell them?
很可能是他们自己画的
They probably painted it themselves.
如果真出事该怎么办
What if something happens?
那他们该死
Oh, fuck them.
奥兹 我们回屋子里去
Oz, let's go back inside.
你们在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
从我的地盘上滚开
Get off my property!
你们在我的草坪上喷什么东西
What the hell are you spraying on my lawn?!
混♥蛋♥ 你是谁 把脸给我露出来
Who the hell are you, asshole? Show your goddamn face!
把你那该死的面罩拿开 露出脸来
Take off your goddamn mask and show your face!
你为谁工作
Hey, who do you work for?
哈利伯顿公♥司♥
Halliburton?
还是孟山都公♥司♥ 我要和你的主管谈
Monsanto? I want to speak to your supervisor!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表