他们将别无选择
they're not gonna have a choice.
2018年议员
我是艾利·梅菲尔-理查德兹
I'm Ally Mayfair-Richards,
这是来自我的讯息
and I approve this message.
焦点小组很喜欢这个广♥告♥ 很喜欢你
The focus group liked the ad-- they like you.
所有好感度类别中你的得分都是最高的
You scored high marks across all the favorability categories,
全国上下没有一个人
and there's not a person in this country
不知道你的名字
that doesn't know your name
不清楚你的遭遇
and all the shit you've been through.
那为什么我的得票率依然不高
Then why am I still trailing in the polls?
人们很支持你
People are rooting for you.
他们希望我们知道他们支持你
They wanted us to know they're on your side,
尤其是女性
especially the women.
但在力量这一条上考虑时
But when it came time to rate you on strength,
你才得了25%
you came in at 25%.
只有14%的选民相信你能领导
Only 14% trust you to lead,
而且还认为你缺乏经验
and they dinged you on "Lack of experience."
缺乏经验
Lack of experience?
其实意思是说他们很害怕
Code for they're scared.
一个坚强的女人
Isn't it sad when a strong woman
比小丑还让人恐惧难道不悲哀吗
scares people more than clowns?
看到我时人们想的是什么
What do people see when they look at me?
是凯
They see Kai.
听着
Well, look...
让他进广♥告♥对我们的境况没有好处
we're not helping the situation by putting him in the ad.
去掉他
Take him out.
发一个只有我的照片的广♥告♥
Put something out there with just my picture alone.
只要他还活着
As long as he's alive,
看到你就是看到了凯
a picture of you is a picture of Kai.
你和他是绑定的
You're tied to him.
你永远都是他的受害者
You'll always be seen as his victim.
那我们就要拓展人们的想象力
Well, we just have to expand people's imaginations.
这场和杰克逊参议员的辩论是你的机会
This debate with Senator Jackson, this is your chance.
他绝不会手下留情
He's gonna come at you hard.
这是让公众见证你扳倒那个混♥蛋♥的
This is your only shot for the public to see you
唯一机会
take that motherfucker down.
那我们最好满足大家
Then we better give them a show.
圣统者
Divine Ruler.
完美
It's perfect.
弄文身了吗
Did you get the tattoos?
和你的一模一样
Just like yours.
我要出去了 扣篮
I'm getting out of here, Rim Shot.
带上我
Take me with you.
求你
Please.
你走了 我活不下去
I won't make it when you're gone.
没有你我活不下去
I-I can't make it without you!
相信我
Believe me...
我对你的需要不比你对我的少
I need you just as much as you need me.
今夜 我们都将自♥由♥
Tonight, we'll both be free.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 我们时间不多
Come on, we're on schedule.
切下他的脸是你的主意
It was your idea to cut off his face.
所以赶紧吧
Let's get to it.
你显然对熟食肉类的处理更精通些
You clearly know your way around the deli meats.
我能吃的东西其实不多
I struggle with my food choices.
赶紧帮我破坏尸体 伪装成我
Just help me mutilate the body so he can be me.
重大新闻
There's breaking news.
谋杀犯凯·安德森今日中午被发现身亡
Convicted murderer Kai Anderson was found dead this afternoon.
脸部破坏严重 无法辨认
Face mutilated beyond recognition.
你确定要继续吗
You sure you want to go through with this?
有选择吗
Do we have a choice?
我们为今晚准备了好几周
We've spent weeks preparing for tonight.
必须做
Let's do it.
领导力有两个关键 智力和独♥立♥
Leadership is about two things: Intelligence and independence.
如果领导者是个白♥痴♥ 或被特别利益掌控
Facts and truth mean nothing if our leader is an idiot,
事实和真理也将再无意义
or owned by special interests.
而关于我的对手 我只能说
What I can say about my opponent is
他绝不是白♥痴♥
he's not an idiot.
如大家所知
As most of you know,
这两年来我的生活水深火热
I have been through hell these past two years.
但我们的国家也一样
But so has our country.
美国在水深火热中这个概念只是
This idea that America is a hellhole since the 2016 election
2016年大选中歇斯底里的媒体的...
is a creation of a hysterical press...
拜托你帮帮吗 不要打断我的话可以吗
Would you do me a favor and try not to interrupt me?
我不怕你
You can't intimidate me,
而且我受够了被男人教训
and I am tired of being mansplained too.
我继续说 对我的定义有很多
Now, I have been called a lot of things:
歇斯底里 无理取闹 小雪花
hysterical, shrill, snowflake.
愿意的话大家可以这么叫我
You can call me a snowflake if you want to,
但我只是百万雪花中的一片
but I am one of millions
在一起 我们就是一场暴风雪
and together we make a goddamn blizzard.
我有问题想问梅菲尔-理查德兹女士
I have a question for Ms. Mayfair-Richards.
请报上姓名 先生
Can we get your name, sir?
我是市议员凯·安德森
I'm Councilman Kai Anderson.
我的问题是
My question is this:
你有没有想过你不只是导火索
Did you ever think you were more than just kindling?
你不是火焰
You're not the flame.
你是我点燃的火焰中的一朵火花
You're the spark to start the fire that I built.
你不是个英雄
You're not a hero.
你只是个符号♥
You're a symbol.
是我创造的
One I created!
杀人已经无法再让男人硬
Killing people doesn't get the men hard
让女人湿了
and the ladies wet anymore.
但当你毁掉美国人的符号♥
But Americans lose their ever-loving shit
他们就会发狂
when you destroy their symbols,
雕像 旗帜 效忠誓言 20美元
statues, flags, pledges of allegiance, $20 bills,
白人基♥督♥ 还有他妈的圣诞节
white Jesus and Merry fucking Christmas!
敢攻击这些
You come for any of that stuff,
你就能引发街头暴♥乱♥
you've got rioting in the streets
几周几周地占据新闻头条
and domination of the news cycle for weeks.
你象征着希望
You symbolize the hope
象征着女人有一天能争得过丈夫
that women will one day win an argument with their husbands,
走在街上不会被嘘
that they won't be catcalled when they walk down the streets,
老板们不会再议论她们的奶头
that their bosses won't talk about their tits anymore,
能挣得和男人一样多
that they'll make just as much money as men make,
象征着这场仗能打得赢
that the fight is winnable!
但等我杀了你
But when I kill you,
她们会发现 没有希望
they'll see that there is no hope.
女人当不了领袖
Women can't lead.
女人赢不了
Women can't win!
她们永远比不了男人聪明 比不了男人壮
They will always be outsmarted and outmuscled!
她们会恍然大悟
They need to finally understand
她们能做的就是闭上嘴
that what they can and should do is shut up,
知道自己是什么位置 给男人做个三明治
know their place and make me a goddamn sandwich!
去死吧 凯
Fuck you, Kai.
该死
Fuck.
我知道他魅力超群
I know he is very charismatic,
但那都是谎言
but it's all lies.
是骗局
It's a con.
所有人 甚至是你 都会死于他的自负
Everyone, even you, will die in service of his ego.
他不会对任何人忠诚
He is loyal to no one.
他是不是对你的体重评头论足
Does he make a lot of comments about your weight?
看到没 这就是他的伎俩
You see, that's what he does.
他攻击你最脆弱的部位
He preys upon your deepest insecurities,
最深的恐惧
your deepest fears,
利用这些来击垮你
and he uses them to break you.
要我说实话
If I'm being honest,
圣统者的那些鬼真的让我很沮丧
all that Divine Ruler shit really turns me off.
别站着 瞪着我
Don't just stand there and stare at me.
说话啊
Say something.
说话啊
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表