你也知道 这会给你们二位女士一个
You know, this'll give you two ladies a chance
分别之后重新熟悉起来的机会
to get reacquainted after your separation.
那说不定是个好主意
Maybe that's a good idea.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你为什么这么恶毒
Why are you being so mean?
我不是恶毒 亲爱的
I'm not being mean, sweetheart.
你知道吗 没有人非得离开
You know, no one has to leave.
我们都可以留下
We could all stay.
我觉得...
Uh, I think...
奥兹在这里过夜没什么问题
I think it'll be okay if Oz spends the night.
艾薇
Ivy.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
对吗
Right?
当然
Absolutely.
过来 小子
Come here, bud.
没错
Yeah.
我们... 我们走吧
Let... Let's just go.
求你了
Please.
奥兹
Ozzie...
在这儿要守规矩 好吗
you just behave yourself, okay?
我会的
I will.
和妈妈们说再见
Wave bye to Mommies.
妈妈再见
Bye, Mommies.
再见
Okay.
好了 招手说再见吧
All right. Wave bye-bye.
我们会很开心的
We're gonna have so much fun.
艾薇
Ivy.
我们刚刚做了什么啊
What did we just do?
我们救了孩子一命
We saved our son's life.
扔下他和那个疯子在一起算是救他一命吗
By leaving him in there with that psycho?
我们还有其他选择吗 要是我们
What choice did we have? If we had pushed
再稍微逼他一下 他可能会把我们都杀了
just a little bit more, he would have killed all of us,
你知道的
and you know it.
或许现在我们还有机会
Maybe now we have a chance.
我在阁楼找到了那些文件
I found that paperwork in the attic.
没有照片
It doesn't have a picture,
但是有精♥子♥捐献者的全部特征
but it has all the sperm donor's attributes.
我是说 你看这个
I-I mean, look at this.
上面有种族 年龄
It's got race, age,
发色 体重 身高
hair color, uh, weight, height,
智商 病历...
IQ, m-medical history...
唯一没写的是精神变♥态♥倾向
The only it doesn't show is the propensity to be a psychopath.
这些都很容易和凯匹配上
All of this could easily match up with Kai.
能和一百万个白种男性匹配上
And a million other white males.
我们得去诊所
We have to go to the clinic.
我确定他们档案里有照片
I know they have pictures in their files.
艾薇 重要的是凯认为奥兹是他儿子
Ivy, the important thing is Kai thinks Oz is his son.
只要他还这么想 就不会伤害他
And as long as he believes that, he's not gonna hurt him.
他现在是安全的
He's safe now.
你是怎么了 之前你不会这样想的
What happened to you? Th-that wasn't enough before.
我知道
I know that.
但我有了机会思考
But I've had a chance to think,
你确实没错
and you were absolutely right.
我们当时没办法
We didn't have a choice.
有个方法能把他救回来
There is a way to get him back.
唯一的办法就是杀人
The only answer is murder.
我就是这么打算的
That's exactly what I've been thinking.
怎么做 他有一支军队
How would we do it? He has an army.
肯定很危险 我们不能危及奥兹
It's gonna be dangerous, and we, we can't put Oz at risk.
艾薇 你需要镇定
Ivy, you need to calm down.
这对你的健康不好
It's not good for your health.
来 坐下
Come on. Sit down.
吃点东西 喝点酒
Eat some food. Drink some wine.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你做饭了
You cooked?
我只是煮了意面 但这是你的酱
I put pasta in boiling water, but it is your sauce.
不过红酒是我选的
I did pick the wine.
我们的蜜月就喝的这个
That's what we had on our honeymoon.
我一直留着 想等特殊的日子
I've been saving it for a special occasion.
今晚吗
Tonight?
今晚我们重头开始
Tonight we start over.
很棒
It's good.
你不吃吗
Aren't you eating?
当我被关进疯人院
When I was put in the psych ward...
进去的第一周
...that, uh, very first week inside,
我考虑过自杀
I had thoughts of suicide.
我那么想结束
I wanted to end it so badly.
我好痛苦
I... was in so much pain.
我觉得自己在这世上孤零零的一人
I felt completely alone in the world,
差点就动手了
and I almost did it.
然后我想起了你
And then I thought about you...
想起你把我一个人丢进疯人院
...and how you left me alone in there without a word.
不来探望
No visits.
根本见不到奥兹
Not even a glimpse of Oz in all that time.
他们跟我说你疯了 我只是想保护儿子
They told me you were insane. I was trying to protect our son.
你是想从我这里夺走他
You were trying to take him away from me.
承认吧
Admit it.
所以第二周里
So, in that second week,
我振作起来
I pulled myself together,
把那些自我毁灭的想法丢掉
pushed those self-destructive thoughts away
把所有的力气都用来
and turned my energy towards freeing myself
解除那种束缚我的恐惧
from the fears that paralyzed me.
那真的很难
And it was desperately hard.
但那时 我意识到
But then, I realized
那些恐惧填补了我内心的一个空洞
that those fears were filling a hole I had inside me,
而不填补其他东西进去
and you can't take those fears away
是绝不可能把恐惧从空洞中赶出来的
without filling that hole with something else.
所以我选择了复仇
So I chose revenge.
对你的复仇
On you.
艾丽
Ally...
你想逼疯我
You tried to make me go crazy.
你想夺走我的儿子
You tried to take my son away.
你和我们的保姆睡在了一起
You let yourself be seduced by the babysitter.
最可恶的是 你让凯进入了我们的生活
And worst of all, you let Kai into our lives.
这一切 我无法原谅
And I couldn't forgive you for any of it.
但这种复仇的念头
But then the thought of revenge...
治愈了我
That cured me.
你觉得你痊愈了吗
You think you're cured?
我也希望如此
I wish you were.
这才是我一直想要的女人
Hell, this is the woman I've always wanted--
坚强 自信 一个不会看到小丑
strong and assertive, someone who doesn't cower
看到空洞 看到血迹 看到什么
at the sight of clowns, or holes, or blood,
就畏缩的女人
or whatever else.
但这只是个阶段 艾丽
But it's a passing phase, Ally.
你只是光打雷不下雨
You're all bluster and no follow-through.
你还是会变回从前的你 一个懦夫
You'll revert back to what you really are: a coward.
你可以幻想复仇
So... you can dream of revenge,
但我不怕你
but I'm not afraid of you.
你根本不会对我做什么
You'll never do anything to me.
我已经做了
I already have.
我在红酒里放了砒霜
I put arsenic in the wine.
意面也有
And the pasta.
奥兹永远不会原谅你
Oz will never forgive you.
不 他永远不会原谅的人是你
No, it's you he won't forgive
因为你抛弃了他
for abandoning him.
我知道不能信任你
I knew I couldn't trust you,
我绝不能让你碍事
and I wasn't gonna let you stand in my way.
我找到了力量 艾薇
I found my strength, Ivy.
我只想要两样东西
I only want two things in this life:
我要独占奥兹
I want Oz all to myself...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表