That was when we got a private message from someone
私信
named Pastor Charles.
你有权得到邀请
"You are worthy of an invitation"?
-得到 这是谁 -太好了
- Wait, from who? - Yes!
这些人很危险的 凯
These people are dangerous, Kai.
他们就是群装逼犯
They're posers.
如果能亲自调戏他们
Messing with them in person
不是好玩多了
will be a million times more fun.
审判屋
Judgment House?
我们去吧
We're going.
审判屋 其实就是96号♥高速旁威克瑟姆的
Judgment House turned out to be a farm in Wixom
一座农场
near Highway 96.
该去看看笼子里的野兽了
Time to see the animals in their cages.
其他人呢
Where's everyone else?
你好 兄弟
Hello, brother.
查尔斯牧师吧
Pastor Charles, I presume.
这是我妹妹 温特
I brought my sister, Winter.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
对于某些人是欢乐屋
Oh, it's a house of mirth to some.
对于睁眼瞎的人来说 是个预兆
The portent to those whose eyes are open but cannot see.
你一旦进入 就已经答应绝不将在里面
Once you enter, you agree to never share the provenance
看到的天机泄露出去
of what you've seen inside.
这是我们要保守的秘密
Our secret to have and to hold.
直到死亡将我们分开吗
Till death do us part?
惩罚是你的永恒灵魂
Punishment is your everlasting soul.
我是守护者
I'm the watchman.
这边请
This way.
该死 门锁了
Shit. The door's locked.
好吧
Well...
只能往前了
...only one way to go.
谁为未出生者发声
Who shall speak for the unborn?
救我 救我
Help me. Help me.
我杀了我的孩子
I killed my baby.
现在我要流血而死了
Now I'm bleeding to death.
真糟糕
Bummer.
救救我
Help me, please.
他绑♥架♥了我 他逼我这么做
He kidnapped me. He's making me do this.
这不是表演
This isn't a show.
这不是表演
This is not a show.
-搞什么 -她演得好真
- What the fuck? - She's really good.
-不不 -你真不错
- No, no. - You're good.
这... 天呐
This... Jesus Christ.
这是真血
This is real blood.
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
门大开 路宽敞
Wide is the gate and broad the way
却通往毁灭
which leadeth to destruction.
我们得赶紧走
We got to get out of here.
等等
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
-等等 -我杀了我的孩子
- Wait. - I killed my baby.
该死
Shit.
经过第一个房♥间后 我就知道
I knew after the first room,
我们看到的都是真的
that what we saw was real.
不是鬼屋里的演员
Not actors in a haunted house.
这里一股死人味儿
It smells like death in here.
请看主的旋风
Behold the whirlwind of the Lord.
它将落在邪恶者的头上 带去痛苦
It shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
他还活着
He's alive.
伙计
Hey, man.
别再来了
No more.
他用我喜欢的毒品毒害我
He's corrupted me by the drugs of my choice:
摇♥头♥丸♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 鸦♥片♥类
ecstasy, cocaine, opioids.
我的身体一团浆糊
My body is a bag of mush.
我在从内而外地死去
I'm dying from the inside out.
天呐 快离开这里
Oh, my God. Get the fuck out of here.
那鸡♥奸♥者呢
What of the sodomite?
救救我
Help me, please.
求你
Please...
你们得救我出去
you got to get me out of here.
用肮脏的陌生肉体
The seducer of the innocent...
勾引天真者
toward the wicked filth of strange flesh.
-主不是说 -凯 我们走吧
- Did the Lord not say... - Come on, Kai, we have to go.
-不 -男人与男人不能像男人女人那样同床
- No! - that man shall not lie with man as with woman?
-他不能这么对待人 -这是遭天谴的
- He can't do this to people. - It is an abomination!
血在他们手上
The blood shall be on their heads.
主用烈火炽焰毁灭了
The Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah
索多玛和蛾摩拉
with fire and brimstone.
看啊 他的审判
Behold, His judgment is...
快而神圣
it is ever swift and divine!
在动荡的时代
And in uncertain times,
-怎样的复仇 -等他说完
- what vengeance - When he finishes talking...
能终结他们的罪孽
shall mark their days?
就会有刀刺穿我的胸膛
...knives will burst through my chest.
是一场瘟疫来拖住他们
A plague to slow their way...
我看到我之前的人就是如此
I saw it happen to the guy before me.
还是快速的正义一举而下
...or the strike of swift justice!
-我去 -我不想再看了
- Holy shit. - I don't want to see this anymore.
不 我们得救他
No, we have to get him out of here.
-他的审判永远那么快 -帮帮我
- His judgment is ever swift! - Help me!
他的惩罚是缓慢的火焰
His punishment is a slow... burning... fire.
天呐 快点
Oh, my God. Hurry.
去找人 我们要把大家都救出去
Go get help. We're getting everyone out of here.
快去
Now!
该死
Shit.
不
No...
该死
Shit.
是的 我在你眼中看到
Yes. I see in your eyes
与这里可悲的灵魂
a true connection
有一种真正的共鸣
to the wretched souls in here.
我觉得你也该加入表演
I think you need to be in the show.
好吧 你个死混♥蛋♥
Okay, you sick bastard,
这个女孩离开计划生育诊所后
this girl you kidnapped after her appointment
被你绑♥架♥
at Planned Parenthood,
而她不过是尿道感染了
and all she had was a UTI.
这人是被你从戒毒所绑来的
This guy you took from rehab
他是想戒毒
when he was trying to sober up.
而我这位朋友 在一家艾滋诊所
And my friend here was at an AIDS clinic
做志愿者
volunteering his time.
你还毫无理由地杀死了多少人
How many people have you condemned for no reason?
我不回应你 也不听从你的法律
I do not answer to you or your laws.
我们要报♥警♥
We're gonna call the police,
然后你会进监狱
and then you're going to prison.
那才不叫公道
That's not justice.
他应该承受
He doesn't deserve anything less
他本打算让你们经受的痛苦
than what he was willing to put you through.
我们做正确的事吧
I say we do what's right.
温特
Winter?
杀了那混♥蛋♥
Kill the motherfucker.
查尔斯牧师一事后 一切都变了
Everything changed after Pastor Charles.
他开始吃阿得拉[治多动症] 更加深入暗动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
He started popping Adderall, went deeper into the Dark Web,
但他意识到他不能拯救每个人
but he realized he can't save everyone.
还是焚毁一切 建立新世界更好
Better to burn it all down and build a new world.
我知道你们现在恨他
I know you guys hate him right now,
他是迷失了
he's lost his way,
但我们可以让他回到正轨上
but we can put him back on the right path.
我去找他
I'll go to him.
他会听我的
He'll listen to me.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
你说得对
You're right.
好
Fine.
我们试试你的方法
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表