大选夜
现在是选举夜晚6:30 大家可以看到
It's 6:30 on election night, and, as you can see,
投票率看来将打破记录
the turnout looks to be historic.
下班后高峰已亟不可待地开始
The post-work rush has begun in earnest.
今晚密歇根州 威斯康辛州和宾夕法尼亚州的
Will the blue wall of Michigan, Wisconsin
蓝墙今晚能否坚持挺立
and Pennsylvania stand tonight?
我敢赌能的
The smart money says yes,
虽然早期的出口民调显示
even though it appears in early exit polling
传统民♥主♥党县 如韦恩和杰纳西的
that turnout in the more traditionally Democratic counties,
投票率似乎格外地低
such as Wayne and Genesee, seems lower than usual.
今晚两边绝对都不低的是
One thing that's certainly not low on either side tonight:
热情
passion.
交给你了 鲍勃
Back to you, Bob.
挺不错 但我们再来一次
That was good, but let's do one more time.
我忘记说萨吉诺县了
I forgot to mention Saginaw County.
其实 还是别费事了
Honestly, I wouldn't bother.
鲍勃说他不打算在今晚的大选报道里
Bob says he doesn't think he's gonna use any cutaways or bumpers
使用任何的片段报道
during the election coverage tonight.
那我在这儿干什么呢
Well, then what the fuck am I doing here?
怎么没人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me?
出什么问题了吗 贝弗丽
Something wrong, Beverly?
去吃屎吧 塞雷娜
Eat shit, Serena.
你嘴巴可真臭
Well, aren't you a nasty woman?
你投票了吗
Have you voted yet?
我得插队
I have to jump the line
为人♥权♥委员会投票呢
and pull the lever for HRC.
鲍勃叫我今晚陪他一起做报道主播了
Bob asked me to sit in on the coverage desk with him tonight.
你懂什么政♥治♥
What the hell you know about politics?
你两个月前还是坐直升机报道交通的呢
You were in the damn traffic copter until two months ago.
你还是别做那种
How about you stop being one of those women
要打♥压♥成功女性
that needs to drag down successful women
来安慰自己的女人吧
in order to feel good about herself?
该我了
It's my turn now.
借过
Excuse me.
总统女士
Madam President.
有生之年啊
And in our lifetime.
本小妞要回敬你
This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back.
小点声 女士们
Keep it down, ladies.
父权社会才该倒台
Down with the patriarchy.
本小妞要回敬你
This pussy grabs back. This pussy grabs back.
看看这人性的混乱
Look at this mess of humanity.
你不觉得人该经过某种考试
Don't you think people should have to pass some sort of test
才能赢得投票权吗
to earn the right to vote?
你觉得你能过吗
Do you think you'd pass it?
当然不能 我就这意思
Of course not. That's my point.
我凭什么投票
I mean, who am I to vote?
我能想象自己为艾美奖或金球奖投票
I can see me voting for the Emmys or the Globes,
但就我所掌握的信息根本不足以选总统
but I'm not nearly informed enough to pick our president.
记住
Remember,
别乱搞 或是投抗♥议♥票什么的
no funny business or protest votes or anything.
亲爱的 别担心
Honey, don't worry.
我跟你一样 想创造历史
I want to be part of history, just like you do.
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
吉尔·斯泰因
-闪开 -谢谢
- Out of the way. - Thank you.
他得投票
This man needs to vote.
好的 我需要他的
Sure. I need his...
天呐 他需要医生
Oh, my God. He needs a doctor.
我叫盖里·K·朗斯崔
My name is Gary K. Longstreet.
这是我的投票站 我一定要投票
This is my polling station, and I will cast my vote!
好吧
All right.
快点 他有权投票
Come on! This man has a right to vote!
好啊
Yes.
欢迎来到特朗普的美国 混♥蛋♥们
Welcome to Trump's America, motherfuckers!
选举仅过了一天
Just one day since election day,
-这一幕仍触目惊心 -凯
- and it's still stunning to watch. - Kai?
哈里森·威尔顿
Harrison Wilton.
他们安排我做你的教练
They assigned me to be your trainer.
-是我专门点了你 -真的
- I requested you. - Really?
-是的 -那好啊
- Yes. - That's awesome.
是有人推荐了我吗
Did someone recommend me?
不是 我看到了你在健身房♥里的样子
No. No, I-I saw you out on the gym floor.
你看上去很强壮
You look strong.
好啊
Cool.
但是这里有块头更大的
But, I mean, there are bigger guys here,
如果你是想要那样的锻炼
if that's the kind of workout you're looking for.
不不 别误会
No, no, no. Don't get me wrong.
如果有必要 你连尸体都能搬动
I mean, you could move a dead body if you had to.
我就是说你看上去
I just meant you look...
很壮
...strong.
好 谢谢你了
Okay. Well, thank you.
那么 我一般首先
So, uh, I like to start
询问客人的目标
by asking people what their goals are.
统治世界
World domination.
选举次日
我真的很感激你点了我
I'm really grateful you requested me.
今天有三位客人跟我解约
Three clients dropped me today
就因为选举后经济焦虑
because of post-election economic anxiety.
你是哪种同性恋
So, what flavor of gay are you?
全能型的
Versatile.
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
瞧 这就是我想说的
See, this is what I'm talking about.
标签
Labels.
"多元化"的头三个字母
"Diversity" starts with D-I-V,
跟"分♥裂♥"一样
which is also the first three letters of "divide."
同性恋 双性恋 跨性别
Gay, bisexual, transgender--
这些都是左派创造的标签
these are labels created by the leftists.
他们想分♥裂♥我们 创造特别群体
They want to split us apart, create special interest groups
将自己置于整体利益之上
that put themselves over the greater good of the community.
没有标签的人
A man with no label
只会忠于正确的事
has an allegiance only to what is right.
你比大部分来这儿的人聪明多了
You're a lot smarter than most of the guys that come in here.
你是做什么的
Yeah. What kind of work do you do?
电脑 编程
Computers. Coding.
我猜现在被叫作APP开♥发♥人员了
I guess they call us app developers now.
我挺喜欢 能在家工作
I dig it. It lets me work from home.
老实说 我一直不怎么在乎钱
Honestly, money's never really been my thing.
我小时候挺怪的
I was kind of a freak when I was a kid.
10岁的时候被测出是天才
I tested at a genius level at ten.
14岁受邀加入门萨俱乐部
I was invited to join Mensa at 14.
现在 我主要关注政♥治♥
Right now, I'm mostly just focused on politics.
改变世界 什么的
Changing the world and all that shit.
我尽量不露怯
Trying not to be intimidated.
这很正常
That's normal.
听着 我喜欢女人
Listen... I like pussy.
但出现在我生命中的人
But if someone is in my life,
不论男女
man or woman,
只要他们是跟我一队的 是我的人
and they're a part of my crew, one of my people,
我就会为他们而战
I will fight for them.
我愿为他们杀人
I will kill for them.
如果他们早上
And if they wake up in the morning
硬得一柱擎天
with a hard-on that won't quit,
我会有办法让那人知道我是多爱他们
I will find a way to make sure they know how much I love them.
明天同一时间
Same time tomorrow?
好啊
Yeah.
两位 练得好吗
Hey, dudes. You getting a good pump?
记住我的座右铭 要么使劲 要么回家
Remember my motto: go heavy or go home.
那是你自己想的吗
Did you come up with that yourself?
我以前听过
I've heard it before,
但不是什么正式的标语
but not in any official capacity, you know?
等你完事了 去清理四号♥过道
When you're done here, clean-up in aisle four.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表