你所要做的事也是我要做的
You're not doing anything I wouldn't.
小伙子们
Boys!
你们感觉到了吗
Do you feel it?!
感觉到了
Yeah!
腐蚀性的药剂
The corrosive agent,
从你们的喉咙倾注而出的血液
the blood pouring from your throat?
我觉得我刚失禁了
I think I just shit my pants.
不 那只是你的结肠炎
No, that's your colitis.
为什么我要我们死
Why would I kill us?
我要竞选参议员
I'm running for Senate.
死人是没法投票的
And dead people can't vote.
除了在芝加哥
Except in Chicago.
酷爱里什么也没有
There was nothing in the Kool-Aid!
什么也没放 除了我们团结一心
Nothing except the proof that we are all in this together,
至死忠诚
that we are loyal to the end,
会为彼此去死的证据
that we would die for one another.
我们是少数派 幸福的少数派
We are the few, the happy few,
是兄弟姐妹
the band of brothers and sisters.
我们又生存并战斗了一天
We live and fight another day.
凯 凯 凯
Kai! Kai! Kai!
我拿上了我们的护照和奥兹的出生证明
I've got our passports and Ozzie's birth certificate.
天 艾薇 不要带行李
Jesus, Ivy, no suitcases.
万一他们在监视这里呢
What if they're watching the house?
现在我们不能暴露自己的企图
Can't look like we're doing what we're doing.
我们真的要这样吗
We're really doing this?
丢下我们这辈子的生活
Walking away from our whole life?
不是丢下 是逃走
Not walking. We're running.
下次就不一定只是糖水了
Next time it might not just be sugar water.
那温特怎么办
Wh-What about Winter?
不是吧 艾薇
Really, Ivy?
不 我的意思是 我不是
No, I-I just meant, I-I didn't mean...
那银行账户呢
What about the bank accounts?
我在动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上银行把所有钱转到支票账户了
I went online, transferred everything to the checking
和我们之前说好的一样
just like we discussed.
很好
Good.
我们走的时候全取出来 转成现金
We can drain it as we go, convert it to cash.
电子的东西都不安全
Nothing electronic is safe.
奥兹不到一小时就要放学了
Ozzie gets out of school in less than an hour.
我们去接他再也不回来了
We pick him up and we don't look back.
不要熄火
Keep the car running.
他不在学校
He's not here!
什么
What?!
有人半小时前就把他接走了
Someone picked him up 30 minutes ago.
谁
Who?
我们的保姆
Our nanny.
不光有她
And she wasn't alone.
天呐
Oh, God.
-该死 -没错
- Sh-Sh... - Yeah.
妈妈们呢
Where are my mommies?
她们肯定一会儿就回来了
I'm sure they'll be here soon.
我这有各种玩具 你喜欢吗
I got all sorts of games down here. Do you like games?
喜欢
I guess so.
来 我帮你把书包拿下来
Here, I'll take your bag.
交给我吧 你可以走了
We're good. You can go.
奥兹 如果你有什么需要
Oz, if you need anything,
我就在楼上
I'll be right upstairs.
好的
Okay.
想去看看那些玩具吗
Want to check out the games?
那么
So...
你喜欢和你♥爸♥爸玩什么游戏
what kind of games do you play with your daddy?
我没有爸爸
I don't have a daddy.
什么 人人都有爸爸
What? Everyone has a daddy.
我没有 我有两个妈妈
I don't. I have two mommies.
但是...
Well...
两个妈妈可生不出来小孩
two mommies can't make a baby.
你知道这点 对吧
You know that, right?
大概吧
I guess so.
和你一起生活的只有女人
It must be hard,
这点一定很难吧
living with just girls.
但你也体会不到
I mean, you don't know this,
因为你从来没有可以仰慕的男人
because you never had a man to look up to.
他会教你东西
You know, to teach you things,
教你怎样成为真男人
to show you how to be a man.
我敢说你的两个妈妈已经尽其所能了
I'm sure your mommies do the best they can,
但她们... 毕竟是女人
but... they're girls.
她们不知道生而为男人是什么感受
They don't know what it's like to be you.
每个家庭都有其特别之处
Every family is special in their own way.
幸福的家庭总是相似的
Happy families are all alike.
不幸的家庭则各有各的不幸
Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
托尔斯泰说的
Tolstoy.
玩具总动员吗
Toy Story?
过来 奥兹 坐过来
Come here, Oz. Sit with me.
我给你变个戏法
I'll show you a trick.
我知道这一套 温特做给我看过
I know all about that. Winter showed me.
那你该知道一旦发生接触 我就不能跟你说谎
Well, then you know once we make contact, I can't lie to you.
我要告诉你一个秘密
I want to tell you a secret.
什么秘密
What secret?
怎么了
What?
-他在哪 -你说谁呢
- Where is he?! - Where's who?
你个烂人
You bitch.
婊♥子♥ 他在哪
Bitch! Where is he?
我儿子在哪
Where is my son?!
在地下室
In the basement.
你要是喝了这一剂药水
If you drink this potion,
就会永垂不朽
it'll make you immortal.
就是这样
That's right.
奥兹
Oz!
不要
No!
这是覆盆子味酷爱 无糖型
It's raspberry Kool-Aid. It's sugar free.
来 我们要走了
Come on, we're going.
我想和爸爸待在一起
I want to stay with Daddy.
你说什么
What did you just say?
他不是你♥爸♥爸
He's not your daddy.
他是的 勾小指的时候不能说谎
Yes, he is. You can't lie on pinky power.
没事的 孩子 别不高...
It's all right, son. Don't get ups...
他不是你儿子
He is not your son!
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
布拉♥登♥诊所
The Braddon Clinic?
那就是你受孕的地方 没错吧
That's where you got turkey basted, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
拉拉都喜欢去那里
Lesbians love that place.
而我已经捐了好久的精了 自从...
And I've been a donor there since, well...
可以说我高中毕业之后
Jerking off into a cup there
第一份工作就是对着那里的小杯子撸管
was kind of my first job after high school.
你就是在那里受精的吧
Isn't that where you got your sperm from?
我对每一个孩子都密切追踪
I've kept close track of all of my children,
但奥兹最为特别
but Oz is special.
这不可能是真的
There's no way that's true.
我们能确定你不是孩子父亲
Well, we know for sure you're not the father.
而你要问问你自己 这孩子长得更像谁
And you have to ask yourself, who does the kid look more like,
你还是我
you or me?
来吧 我们要走了
Come on, we're leaving.
我们还是问问孩子他想做什么吧
Why don't we ask the boy what he wants to do?
奥兹 你想留下吗
Oz, do you want to stay?
想 爸爸
Yes, Daddy.
你瞧 孩子想留下
See? The boy wants to stay.
我答应过他可以玩游戏
I promised him he could play games,
还答应他可以留下过夜
I promised him he could spend the night.
艾丽 如果你让他留下 他会没...
Ally, if you let him stay, he'll be fi...
闭嘴
Be quiet!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表