We'll try it your way.
但这周末
But come the end of the week,
如果我还在这个该死的厨房♥里
if I'm still in this goddamn kitchen,
我就要找他理论了
I'm coming for your brother.
到那时你最好别拦着我
And you better get the hell out of my way.
这么说来
So...
姑娘们有些躁动
the girls are restless.
不是 我们只是感觉被忽视了
No. We just feel kind of left out.
天呐 凯 你让我们在厨房♥里工作
I mean, Jesus, Kai, you have us working in a kitchen.
我本打算让哈里森进厨房♥的 但...
Well, I was gonna put Harrison in the kitchen, but...
有人把他杀了
somebody killed him.
你还在为那件事生气吗
You're still mad about that?
没有 其实我没生气
No. Actually, I'm not.
过来
Come here.
和我一起坐坐
Sit with me.
完全的诚实
Total honesty.
绝对的实话
Absolute truth.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
你会永远忠诚于我吗
Will you always be loyal to me?
有时你让我们很难做
You make it so hard sometimes.
是时候让你了解下
It's time for you to understand
在更宏伟的愿景中你处于什么地位了
your place in the bigger picture.
你必须向我发誓
I must have your vow.
-好的 -好的
- Yes. - Yes?
凯 你怎么了
Kai? What's wrong?
我从没见过你中断过勾小指
I've never seen you interrupt a pinky-power before.
我只是太爱你了
I just love you so much.
我们的家庭
Our family.
-你爱我们的家庭吗 -爱
- You love our family? - Yeah.
爱那个我们即将建立的
The one we're going to make.
什么
What?
我们已经开始的工作
The work we've begun
将会世世代代延续 温特
is the work of generations, Winter.
我们只是种子
We're just the seed.
从这颗种子中 从我们共同的血脉中
And from that seed, from the blood we share,
将会产生一个救世主
a savior will arise
继续我们的使命
to carry on our mission.
你
You...
将成为我们的救世主孩子的妈妈
...will be the mother of our messiah baby.
凯 我们不能生孩子
Kai, we can't have a baby.
这是乱♥伦♥
That's incest.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我完全不是这个意思
I'm not suggesting that at all.
-塞缪尔斯 -塞缪尔斯
- Samuels. - Samuels?
他很美 你不觉得吗
He's beautiful, don't you think?
他将成为我们结合的工具
He will be the instrument of our union.
我们的结合
Our union?
是的
Yes.
当他进入你的身体时
As he enters you,
我也进入他的身体
I will enter him.
这样 我就是孩子的父亲
That way, I will be the father,
而你就能保持纯洁和洁净
but you will remain pure and unsoiled.
可以吗
You cool with that?
我要你出去
I need you to leave.
好吧 如果我们能坐一会
Okay, if we, if we can just sit for a second.
我不想坐
I don't care to sit,
为什么你还在我家
and why are you still in my house?
-你很不开心 我理解 -不开心
- You're unhappy, I get it. - Unhappy?
我为什么会不开心
Why would I be unhappy?
因为你把我关在一个精神病院三个星期
Because you had me locked up in a psych ward for three weeks?
我跟你解释过了 艾莉
I told you why, Ally.
这是为了确保你的安全
It was to keep you safe.
狗屁
Bullshit.
你什么时候关心过我
Since when have you given a damn about my safety
或我的家人的安危
or the safety of my family?
我这几个月来一直在向你求救
I have been coming to you for months,
祈求你的帮助 告诉你
begging for your help, telling you exactly
事情的真♥相♥
what's been going on.
你听我说过吗
Did you even listen to me?
你从没相信过我 对吗
You never believed a word I said, did you?
-对吗 -我现在信了
- Did you? - I do now.
我现在信了
I do now.
所有的一切 还有那个
All of it. And the man
一直在恐吓你的人比你所知的还要危险
that has been terrorizing you is more dangerous than you know.
你知道他什么
What do you know about him?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
我亲弟弟
He's my little brother.
等等
Wait a minute.
这是我的保姆
This-this is my nanny.
等等 温特是你妹妹吗
Wait, is Winter your sister?
-是的 -我的老天啊
- Yes. - Oh, Jesus Christ.
你妹妹和我妻子正在搞在一起
Your sister is screwing my wife!
很抱歉我没有听你说 至少没听明白
Sorry I wasn't listening, at least, not clearly enough.
我从没想过
It-it never occurred to me
你说的是我弟弟
that you were talking about my brother.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
他就是这么做到的
That's how he did it.
他就是这样进入了我的脑子
That's how he got inside my head.
-是你干的 -不不 不是的
- It was you. - No. No, no.
不 不 别
No, no. No.
我告诉了你一切 包括小丑
I told you everything. About the clowns,
-还有洞 所有一切 -绝不是我啊
- the holes, all of it! - Absolutely not.
我算什么 家庭聚餐的笑料吗
What was I, some kind of amusing conversation at a family dinner?
他一定是闯进了我的办公室
He must've broken into my office
翻阅了我的档案资料
and accessed my case files.
这都是你的错
This is all your fault.
我要吊销你的执照
I want your license.
-我要吊销你该死的执照 -好吧
- I want your goddamn license! - Okay.
你毁了我的生活
You have ruined my life!
我要你信任我
I need you to trust me!
信任你
Trust you?!
我该怎么信任你
How the hell am I supposed to trust you?
你们一起生活了那么多年
You spent years under the same roof,
然后你刚刚醒悟
and you're just now realizing
-你弟弟是个变♥态♥吗 -我知道
- your brother's a psychopath? - I know.
你夺走了我的一切
You have taken everything from me!
-因为你我才失去儿子 -艾丽 艾
- You are the reason I lost my son! - Ally. Al...
-好了我知道了 -你懂吗
- All right, I know. - You understand that?
-我知道我知道 -见鬼
- I know. I know. - Goddamn you!
对不起 艾丽
I'm sorry. Ally...
我会让你和你儿子重聚的
I am going to put you back together with your son,
无论如何我都要做到
if it is the last thing I do.
我会让凯被捕
I'm gonna get Kai off the street.
我会让他关进精神病院
I'm gonna have him committed,
或者被起诉 如果会发展到那步的话
or prosecuted, if it comes to that.
但你的生活会回到正轨的
But you will have your life back.
我保证
I promise you that.
我们在做的是重要的事
This is important work we're doing.
也许是我们做过最重要的事了
Maybe the most important thing we'll ever do.
我想也是
I guess.
真不敢相信三个月前我还在参与女权运动
I can't believe I was at the Women's March three months ago.
我的孩子们
My children.
神选定的时刻已经来到
The time of anointing is at hand.
*我发誓*
*I swear*
*在月亮和星星*
*By the moon and the stars*
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
注意用词 妹妹
Language, sister.
现在这里是一个神圣的地方
This is a holy space now.
而这首歌♥是圣歌♥
And this is a holy song now...
就像上帝的祷告
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表