好爽 就这样
Oh, yeah. That's it.
就那里
Right there.
这才十块
It's ten.
我就这些
That's all I got.
去你妈 你个人♥渣♥
Fuck you, you little dick piece of dogshit.
五美元能买♥♥几颗子弹
Hey, how many bullets can you get for five dollars?
干什么
What for?
安迪·沃霍尔
Andy Warhol.
我以为我们可以维系成功的婚姻
I thought we had what it takes to make a marriage work.
我们必须维系我们的婚姻 亲爱的
We must make our marriage work, dear.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我不知道我丈夫是个同性恋吗
Do I not know my husband is a homosexual?
不
No.
你跟你丈夫泰勒离了婚
You divorce your husband, Taylor,
因为他也想要个冲浪者
'cause he wants a surfer, too,
他要勾引汤姆
and, uh, he's gonna seduce Tom...
让汤姆尿在他身上
...get Tom to urinate all over him,
然后泰勒会说
and then Taylor's gonna say...
"这下我真冲浪了"
"I'm a real surfer now."
我们稍事休息
Uh, let's, uh, take a break.
这都多久了 我想要回我的稿子
It's been long enough-- I want my script back.
抱歉 瓦莱丽 我找不到了
I'm sorry, Valerie, I can't find it.
你弄丢了
You lost it?
我只有那一份
That was my only copy.
你答应会把《去你妈》拍成电影的
You promised you were gonna make Up Your Ass into a movie.
-你真读过吗 -简直太黄暴了
- Did you even read it? - It was so obscene,
我以为你是想诱捕我的卧底警♥察♥呢
I thought you were an undercover cop trying to entrap me.
你是故意弄丢的
You lost it on purpose.
你就是见不得女人成功
'Cause you can't stand to have a woman succeed.
瓦莱丽
Oh, Valerie...
你知道女人是做不了真正的艺术家的
you know women can't be serious artists.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为
Well,
女人可以很美
women can be beautiful.
做模特
Be a model.
或是女演员
Or an actress.
我真想这就勒死你
I could strangle you right now.
我要把你自鸣得意的表情
I want to wipe that smug expression
从你那张苍白
off your pale,
父权的脸上抹掉
patriarchal face!
好了 够了
Okay, that is enough.
-我们容忍♥你的臭脾气 -不
- We've indulged your tantrums - No! No! No!
-别碰我 -已经忍♥了太久 我来了
- Don't touch me! - long enough, Valerie.
-你得出去 -别碰我
- You need to get out! Okay. - Don't touch me!
她多棒啊
Isn't she great?
下午1:30
我跟你说了 安迪不会来了
I told you already, okay? Andy's not coming in.
你下周再来吧
You can come back next week.
好啊 瓦莱丽
Hi, Valerie.
工厂
Factory.
你好 薇娃
Hi, Viva.
是的 他在
Uh, yes, he is actually here.
我替你找他
I can get him for you.
安迪 薇娃想跟你说话
Andy, Viva would like to talk to you, please.
糟糕
Oh, no.
什么事
Yeah?
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
你今天化妆了
You put on makeup today.
你真漂亮
You look pretty.
瓦莱丽 你看得到 我们很忙
Valerie, uh, you can see that we're really busy.
你得走了
You need to leave.
你对我人生的控制权太大了
You had too much control over my life.
父权去死
Down with the patriarchy.
给我舔吧 沃霍尔
Suck my dick, Warhol!
密歇根州布鲁克菲尔德高地突发新闻
Breaking news out of rookfield Heights, Michigan.
五人死亡 一人受伤
Five people are dead and one is wounded...
一人流熙攘的商场发生了大规模枪击事件
...in an apparent mass shooting at a crowded mall.
事发在凯·安德森竞选集♥会♥
当地居民前去进行竞选集♥会♥
Residents were there for a campaign rally
支持市议员候选人凯·安德森
for city council candidate Kai Anderson.
而本地女人梅朵·威尔顿突然开枪
...when area woman Meadow Wilton opened fire
射击人群
on the crowd.
五死一伤
我们不可战胜
We are impenetrable. We are...
威尔顿太太射伤了这位年轻政客
Ms. Wilton shot the young politician
然后又杀害了三名路人
and then killed three more bystanders
之后便吞枪自尽
before turning the gun on herself.
另一人 艾丽森·梅菲尔-理查德兹
A second individual, Allyson Mayfair-Richards,
今晚被警方拘留
is in police custody tonight.
目前 她一直不肯开口
So far, she refuses to speak.
我妻子的行为是出于政♥治♥原因
"My wife's actions were politically motivated.
她在日记里详细写下了
"She wrote at length in her diary
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥的失败如何让她愤怒
"About her anger over Hillary Clinton's loss,
并誓要报复特朗普支持者
"Vowing payback against Trump supporters.
她还指明将凯·安德森视为目标
She specifically mentioned Kai Anderson as her target."
全国的目光
The eyes of the nation
都聚焦布鲁克菲尔德高地
are fixed on Brookfield Heights,
而凯·安德森这位勇敢的年轻人
as Kai Anderson, the brave young man
没有被刺杀的子弹夺去性命
who survived a would-be assassin's bullet,
正等待着他竞选市议会的结果
awaits the results of his run for city council.
我刚得知 我的民调领先20个百分点
I just found out I'm polling 20 points ahead.
我们赢了
We won!
太好了
Yes!
我们做到了
Yes! We did it!
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
我去
Holy shit.
埃里克·特朗普刚转发了我
I just got a retweet from Eric Trump.
有事吗
Can I help you?
我不喜欢这种唬人的把戏
I don't go for this theatrical bullshit.
你才唬人
You're bullshit.
唬人的傀儡
A bullshit puppet.
我能看到拉扯你的线
I can see your strings.
你已经迷失了
You've lost your way.
所有女人都是
All women have.
以前认清男子邪教很容易
Used to be easy to know a man-cult when you saw one.
但谎言
Before the lies
让我们看不到种种不公
that blinded us to the inequalities.
男人急切地想
The male wants desperately
受女人领导
to be led by females.
他想要妈妈管事
He wants Mama to be in charge.
但我们总是让出
But we keep giving away
自然法则规定的地位
the natural order of things.
我了解
I know what it means
刺杀一个男人的意义
to assassinate a man.
那晚的那出戏
That pantomime the other night...
才不是呢 我告诉你
wasn't that, let me tell you.
你是什么人
What are you?
流浪汉吗
Homeless?
还是疯子
Schizo?
想讨几块钱去买♥♥毒品吗
You want a couple of bucks to get high?
怎么这么巧 她偏偏没射中
Pretty convenient for her to miss her mark like that.
她可以走到他面前
She could have walked right up to him
一枪打中老二
and bam, right in the cock!
她这么没打中
Why didn't she?
团聚酒店 12号♥房♥间
Reunion Hotel, room 12.
给我打电♥话♥
Give me a ring-a-ding
我可以告诉你真话
when you're ready to hear the truth, sister.
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who the hell are you? - Who the hell are you?
我是他妈的贝弗丽·霍普
I'm Beverly motherfuckin' Hope,
你最好别挡道
and you're gonna want to get the hell out of my way.
我没工夫闹 凯
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表