为什么
Why?
我要教你个诀窍
I'm going to show you a trick.
能帮你
It's going to help you.
来吧
Come on.
小指勾小指
Pinky to pinky.
我们联♥系♥在一起了 奥兹
We're connected, Oz.
肉体相触
Flesh to flesh.
如果你撒谎
If you lie,
我就会知道
I'll know.
你怕街对面的房♥子
You're afraid of the house across the street.
我们到家时你都不肯往那里看
You wouldn't even look at it when we got home.
我真希望我们当初没过去
I wish we'd never gone over there.
你看到有人搬进去了吗
Did you notice somebody's moving in?
你有什么想法
How did that make you feel?
-紧张 -是害怕
- Nervous. - Afraid.
小指勾小指
Pinky... to pinky.
肉体相触
Flesh to flesh.
你要把你的恐惧给我 奥兹
You're going to give me your fear, Oz.
我要替你保管
I'm going to keep it for you.
那样我们就都更强大了
It's gonna make us both stronger.
奥兹
Oz?
奥兹门德斯
Ozymandius?
奥兹
Ozzie?
他在街对面 跟新邻居在一起
He's across the street with the new neighbors.
我是回来给他拿外套的
I just came back to grab a jacket for him.
他一个人在那里
He's there alone?
是啊 他们很好的
Yeah. They're super cool.
天呐
Oh, my God.
奥兹
Oz!
天呐
Jesus Christ.
奥兹
Oz!
-好赞啊 -是吧
- Awesome. - I know, right?
奥兹 奥兹 快过来
Ozzie! Ozzie, get away from there!
你要是被蛰了呢 我们可不知道
You could get stung. We don't know
你是不是过敏 过来
if you're allergic or not. Come here.
不不 没事 它们不叮人的
Oh, no, no, no, it's fine. They don't sting.
它们有活儿干呢
Not when they're gainfully employed.
妈妈 看蜂窝
Moms, look at the honeycombs.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
太阳太毒了
It's too much sun.
我没事
I'm fine.
我是哈里森
Hey, I'm Harrison.
哈里森·威尔顿 这是我妻子 梅朵
Harrison Wilton. This is my wife, Meadow.
对不起 希望你们不介意
I-I'm sorry, I hope it's okay
我们把孩子请来看看我们的蜂群
that we invited the kid over to see our little colony.
孩子很喜欢这个
Children get such a kick out of it.
让我们也有年轻的感觉了
Kind of makes us feel like kids again.
你怎么知道它们不会叮人
How do you know they don't sting?
我读到说加州有个养蜂人 被自己的蜜蜂
I read about a beekeeper in California who was killed
蛰死了
by his bees.
只要有什么可怕遭遇的故事
If there is a story about something horrible happening,
艾丽肯定知道
Ally knows about it.
对不起 我是艾薇·梅菲尔-理查德兹
I'm sorry. I'm Ivy Mayfair-Richards,
这是我忧心忡忡的妻子 艾丽
and this is my very worried wife, Ally.
谢天谢地 我一直说
Oh, thank God. I always say the best way
提高房♥产价的最佳办法
to bring up property values
就是找女同性恋搬进来
is to have some lesbians move in.
持家有道
Responsible homeowners.
其中一个往往很能干
Usually one of you is handy.
我猜是你了
I'm guessing that would be you.
你之前怎么回事
What was up with you earlier,
来偷♥窥♥
Little Miss Snoopy-pants?
对不起
Uh, sorry, I, um...
抱歉 就是事情刚过
I'm sorry. I just... I was a little unnerved
就有人搬来 让我觉得紧张
by someone moving in so soon after the incident.
你是指那桩凶杀-自杀案吗
Oh, you mean the murder-suicide?
抱歉 能开开玩笑
I'm sorry. It makes us feel better
让我们好受点
to have a sense of humor about it.
事实上 我们一在新闻上看到消息
Truth be told, as soon as we saw what happened on the news,
就立刻联♥系♥了屋主
we called the owners of the house.
张家是租户吗
The Changs were renters?
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我们觉得屋主
We had a feeling the owners
一定会愿意出♥售♥
would be motivated to sell.
的确是这样
And they were.
我们之前有信用问题
We've had some credit issues.
房♥子被拍卖♥♥ 然后破产了
A foreclosure, followed by the big B-word.
所以 我们过得很艰难
So, uh... it's been hard.
屋主直接把地契签给我们了
These owners just signed over the lease to us.
你们好...
You guys are so...
诚实
honest.
好吧
Well...
现在的世道嘛
it's the way of the world now, right?
都说出来吧
Lay it all out there.
激进 无畏的诚实
You know? Radical, fearless honesty.
脸书 推特 什么的
Facebook, twitter, blah, blah, blah.
"大家都看我啊" 是吧
"Everyone look at me," Right?
借过 先生
Excuse me, sir.
回答你之前的问题
To answer your question from before...
蜂巢是最完美的自然社区
a hive is the perfect natural community,
蜂巢内的每一个成员
because every single member of the hive
都是完全投入在一个任务里的
is completely committed, 100%, to a singular task.
没有争吵 抱怨 没有自我
There's no arguments, there's no complaints, there's no "Me."
我崇敬它们
I admire them.
你们想喝点水晶灯柠檬水吗
Would you guys like some Crystal Light lemonade?
我得躲躲太阳
I need to get out of the sun.
我现在喝这个总想起碧昂斯
I can't drink this stuff Beyoncé now.
谢谢你们进来
Thank you for coming in.
我一直在跟太阳作战
I have this ongoing battle with the sun.
我以前可喜欢它了 把自己像培根一样烤
I used to love it. I fried myself like bacon.
后来 几年前 我患上了皮肤癌
But then I had skin cancer a couple years back,
此后 我每次在外不会待超过10分钟
so I never spend more than ten minutes outside at a time.
我现在还会有黑素瘤
I still get melanomas.
全球变暖嘛
It's global warming.
我们都会得癌症的
We're all gonna get cancer.
只得辞了工作
Had to quit my job.
原本是干制药的
I was in pharmaceuticals.
现在在家工作了 易集就生命了
I work from home now, and Etsy is my life.
很喜欢妮可·基德曼吗
Big Nicole Kidman fans, huh?
可喜欢了 我们是她密歇根州
The biggest. We're co-vice presidents
粉丝分会的联合会长
of the Michigan chapter of her fan club.
你们看《大小谎言》了吗
Have you seen Big Little Lies?
她棒极了
She's transcendent.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
-你又基了 -等等
- Your gay is showing. - Wait, I'm s...
你是同性恋吗
You're gay?
是啊
Yeah.
我们高中时是好朋友 那时我们做了个约定
We were besties in high school and we made a pact:
如果我们35岁还没结婚 就结为夫妻
if we weren't married by 35, we'd marry each other.
他每星期有一晚可以到底特律为所欲为
He gets one night a week in Detroit to do... whatever.
规矩就是不能让我丢脸
And the rule is no making a fool of me
记得吃防艾滋病药
and take your Truvada.
梅朵不怎么喜欢我碰她
And, you know, Meadow doesn't really like to be touched
因为她患了癌症 所以...
because of her cancer, so...
还算相处融洽
kind of all works out.
我们是不是太能侃了
You know, we have just blathered on, haven't we?
说说你们吧
Tell us about you.
我们得走了
We need to go, um, actually.
我们要给奥兹洗澡
We need to get Oz into the bath.
不过还是很感谢你们的招待
But thank you so much for your hospitality.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表