你在这世上最恨谁
Who do you hate the most in the world?
典狱长 丹沃斯
Danvers, the warden.
那种高人一等的态度
That "better than everyone" gttitude,
还有那副脏兮兮的眼镜
and those dirty fucking eyeglasses.
摘下来擦擦啊 混♥蛋♥
Take them off and clean them, asshole.
权威
Authority.
你不是个喜欢听人下命令的女人
You're not a woman who likes to be told what to do.
那要看是谁在下命令了
That depends on who's doing the telling.
解开衣服
Open your shirt.
让我看看你的机车党小妞的奶♥子♥
Show me them biker chick titties.
凯
Kai!
正说他们呢
Speak of the devils.
我们三个得去走走
The three of us need to take a walk.
没事的 格洛丽娅
It's all right, Gloria.
没事的
It's all right.
你们几位想谈什么
What'd you gentlemen like to talk...
你那套洗♥脑♥的胡扯扰乱了自然秩序
Your silver tongue bullshit's fucking with the natural order.
犯人喜欢简简单单的
Cons like to keep it simple.
黑人有血帮和瘸子帮
You got the Bloods and the Crips for the blacks,
那些非法移♥民♥的西班牙裔渣滓有他们的帮派
however many cockroach spic gangs for the wetbacks,
还有欧洲白人 新纳粹
and for the white Europeans, you got the Nazi Lowriders
和雅利安兄弟会
and the Aryan Brotherhood.
能给我写下来吗
Could you maybe write all that down for me?
我没带我的笔记本
I didn't bring my notepad.
能帮我一个忙吗
Can you do me just one favor?
你们杀了我之后
After you kill me,
能不能给我女朋友捎封信
can you send a letter to my girlfriend?
她是我上过的最美的女人
She's the best piece of ass I've ever had.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
这是你该做的
It's the least you could do.
管他呢 好啊
Fuck it. Sure.
她叫什么 地址是什么
What's her name and address?
我不懂
I don't understand.
你不知道你妈妈的名字和地址吗
You don't know your own mother's name and address?
好样的 克罗切
Nice work, Crotchy.
谢谢 圣统者
Thank you, Divine Ruler.
这是你要的东西吗
Is it what you wanted?
很好
It's perfect.
我离开这里的尖头门票
My little pointy-headed ticket out of here.
你最好跟红发大汉说明
You should probably break the news to old ginger snap
他现在的处境
about his ticket to ride.
克罗切
Crotchy...
我相信 你帮我策划这事时
I'm sure when you helped me orchestrate all this,
肯定意识到人们会好奇你为什么活下来了
you realized that people were gonna wonder why you survived
而你的蠢蛋朋友却没有
and your shithead friend didn't.
你就是我们所谓的"后患"
You're what we like to call a "loose end."
而为了我要做的事 绝不能有后患
And for what I've got to do, there's no room for loose ends.
我必须得杀了你
I'm going to have to kill you.
你会成为大业的殉道者
You will be a martyr to the cause.
这是我的荣幸 圣统者
It's an honor, Divine Ruler.
我的好孩子
My sweet boy.
你是在世的最变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
You are the illest motherfucker alive!
谢谢 查克
Thank you, Chuck.
现在我们办正事吧
Now let's get down to business.
我们还要杀更多人呢
We have more corpses in our future.
滚开 你个小混♥蛋♥
Hey, beat it, you little piece of shit.
能不能让我跟他说句话
Will you please just let me talk to him?
小摩托 让他过来
Scooter, let him through.
坐吧 孩子
Take a seat, son.
谢谢 圣统者
Thank you, Divine Ruler.
-我叫 -崔弗·盖里
- My name is... - Trevor Geary.
19岁 判了25年
Age 19, serving 25 years.
-是吧 -你怎么知道
- Am I right? - How do you know that?
我并不强壮 崔弗
I'm not a strong man, Trevor.
跟这里的野兽比不了
Not compared to the monsters in this place.
第一个月我就意识到 想要生存下来
I realized my first month that if I wanted to survive,
我一定得知道每个人的一切
I had to make it my business to know everything about everyone.
11个月后 我的运动已经有16个人了
11 months later, my movement is 16 men strong.
伸出你的小指
Raise your pinky.
我们现在连接在一起了 崔弗
We're connected now, Trevor.
必须说出实话 全部事实 不得有虚假
Obligated to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but.
就像宣誓了一样
Like being under oath.
懂吗
Got it?
嗯
Yeah.
你需要保护
You need protection.
是的
Yes.
我每天都被人打得好惨
I get the shit kicked out of me every day.
我才进来一个月
I've only been here a month.
我会死在这里的 除非...
I'm gonna die here unless...
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
什么
What?
你开着你♥爸♥的特斯拉电动车撞死个孩子
You killed a kid with your dad's Tesla,
酒驾
driving drunk.
你还把那孩子的尸体丢进了一个水库
And you dumped the child's body in a reservoir.
所以 你是个懦夫
That makes you a coward.
-说 -嗯
- Say it. - Yeah.
我是个懦夫 但我愿付出一切加入你的帮派
I'm a coward. But I'll do anything to join your gang.
这不是个帮派
This isn't a gang.
是支军队
It's an army.
他们都是我的士兵
These are my soldiers,
这地方是个肥沃的培养基地
and this place is a fertile breeding ground.
女人在外面毁掉世界
While women destroy the world outside,
我们则安全地等待出击
we wait safely for our time to strike.
随便了 我就是...
Whatever, man. I'm just...
我好害怕
I'm just so scared.
你是否发誓完全效忠于我和我的大业
Do you swear to devote yourself fully to me and my cause,
而且绝不质疑我
and to never question me?
是
Yes.
我发誓
I fucking swear it.
很好
Good.
我们会保护你 并观察你
We will protect you on a probationary basis.
各位
Men,
欢迎我们的新弟兄
welcome our new brother.
你这样的人怎么会落到这里来的
How the hell did a man like you end up here?
跟他们一样
Same as any of these guys.
我被人出♥卖♥♥♥
I was sold out
被一个肮脏的
by a filthy...
臭告密者
fucking... rat.
他还是不接
He's still not picking up!
他在哪
Where the fuck is he?
快速马车从不缺席集♥会♥
Speedwagon hasn't missed a single gathering,
-甚至从不迟到 -别打了
- and he's never even been late. - Get off the phone.
该死 我没这个功夫 我还有太多事要做
Fuck, I don't have time for this shit. There's too much to do.
-张嘴 -他们得开始了
- Open up. - We got to get started.
他们在等你
They're waiting for you.
给我那个
Give me that.
好了
Okay.
首先有则坏消息
A little bad news to start.
原来找一千个怀孕女人来杀
It turns out finding 1,000 pregnant women to murder--
超级难的
super hard.
绝不会有人说我没野心
No one will ever accuse me of lacking ambition.
所以
So...
千条人命的谋杀夜取消
Night of a Thousand Tates is off.
但是
But...
百条人命的谋杀夜将进行
Night of One Hundred Tates is on.
太好了
Yes!
看看椅子下面 艾丽给每个人
Look under your chairs. Ally's handed each of you
准备了不一样的目标名单 就等着你们去杀
a unique list of targets, all ready to pop.
你再举一次手
You raise your hand one more fucking time,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表