剐男社是革命的黎明之光
that SCUM was the dawn of the revolution.
猜猜如何
So, guess what?
我定了一个杀人名单
I've made a hit list.
都是些畜生
Some real disgusting motherfuckers.
比如这个混球 休·海夫纳
Like this asshole, Hugh Hefner,
对我们的女性力量感到畏惧
who's clearly threatened by our feminine power,
所以打击了我们的自尊
so he subjugates and attacks our self-worth
袭击我们进化更加高级的女性躯体
and our evolutionarily superior female bodies!
比利·葛培理 无能的女性压♥迫♥者
Billy Graham-- useless fuckin' oppressor of women.
鲍勃·里格斯
Bobby Riggs,
史蒂夫·麦奎因
Steve McQueen.
史蒂夫·麦奎因 他是最坏的
Steve McQueen-- he's the worst of all.
从我们身边夺走了艾丽·麦古奥
He took Ali MacGraw from us,
浪费了她天赐的能力
squandered her God-given talent,
现在她成了马里布的普通主妇
and now she's a housewife in fuckin' Malibu.
一切都分崩离析
Everything fell apart.
我们团队散光了
Our crew scattered.
我们失去了劲头
Our momentum lost.
她被精神分♥裂♥控制了
The schizophrenia had taken hold.
她在胡言乱语
She wasn't making any sense.
我说不通她
I couldn't get through to her.
看她这样我难过得心碎
It broke my heart to see her like that.
我不能再参与了
I couldn't be part of it anymore.
瓦莱丽停不下来
Valerie never stopped.
她的思维一直在运转
Her mind just kept going.
她相信
Oh, she was convinced
父权制要毁了她
the patriarchy was out to crush her,
她决定在犯下每起罪行时
and she set out to create a definitive record
都留下记录 让世界看到
of every offense for all the world to see.
瓦莱丽
Oh, Valerie.
你真是放飞自己了
You've really let yourself go.
胖了这么多
You've gained so much weight.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
是你弄坏了打字机上的键
You fucked with the keys on my typewriter, didn't you?
这就是你的风格 爸爸
That's just like you, Daddy,
总是试图阻碍女性思维的成长
always trying to impede the progress of the female mind.
我是来放你自♥由♥的
I'm here to set you free.
我怎么会怪你呢 毕竟以你女性的思维
How can I be angry with you for operating
我才能运转啊
within your feminine means?
你只是不懂事罢了 所以...
You just didn't know any better, so...
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
从小我就被男人
I've had men trying
禁止发声
to shut me up since I was a little girl.
小姑娘为什么会让男人这么害怕
What is it about little girls that scares men so much?
为什么他们不许我们当艺术家或科学家
Why won't they let us be artists or scientists?
凭什么只有男人能创造出你所谓的
Why is it only men who can create "Great art,"
"杰作"
as you call it?
这游戏是不公平的
The game is rigged, you know.
那些做决策的人 写评论的人
And the people making the decisions, the critics,
都是男人
they're all men.
你们这些男人 害怕女人所能取得的成就
You men, so terrified of what we might do,
所以就让我们保持愚蠢
you keep us stupid,
让我们自以为是
you keep us complacent.
你们把控着所有的权力
You hold all the power.
即使现在 也没有人把我看成是一个作家
Even now, no one sees me as a writer,
没人在乎我的思想
no one sees me for my own thoughts.
他们听到瓦莱丽·索拉纳斯这个名字
When they hear the name Valerie Solanas,
想到的就是安迪·沃霍尔
they think "Andy Warhol."
你夺走了我的艺术
You've taken my art.
夺走了我的生命
You've taken my life.
夺走了我的遗产
You've taken my motherfucking legacy.
你骗谁呢
Who are you kidding?
枪杀我是你唯一能被世人记住的
Shooting me will be the only thing you'll be remembered for.
我就是你的遗产
I am your legacy.
她被击倒太多次了
She had been beaten down one too many times.
孤独地死去
She died alone...
被耗尽
used up...
被世人唾弃
spit out by the world.
跟梅朵一样
Like Meadow.
跟你们所有人一样
Like you all will be...
如果你们让自己的思想
if you let your minds be twisted up
被男人的阴谋和争论所扭曲
by the machinations and petty squabbles of men.
就只能成为炮灰
We're just cannon fodder.
可以被牺牲
Expendable.
在那些蛆夺走你们的一切前
You must reclaim the power...
你们必须重申主♥权♥
before the maggots take you whole.
以免为时太晚
Before it's too late.
我们必须反击
We have to strike back.
而这一次
And this time...
我们不会射偏了
we won't miss.
你觉得他们会为我骄傲吗
Do you think they'd be proud of me?
为我取得的成就
What I've accomplished?
会的 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why are you asking?
我现在压力好大
There's just so much pressure on me now.
我配得上
Am I worthy...
压在我肩上的那份重担吗
of the responsibility that's been hoisted upon my shoulders?
你有时候很糟糕
You can be screwed up,
你所做的一切 我也不是事事赞同
and I don't agree with everything you do,
但你是我哥哥
but you're my brother...
我爱你
and I love you.
王冠很重 温特
The crown is heavy, Winter.
我要做出艰难的选择
I'm making hard choices...
每天如此
every day.
接下去会更难
Even harder ones going forward.
我们所做的这些 是真实的
This thing we're putting together, it's real,
会改变世界
and it's gonna change the world.
但我一个人做不来
But I can't do it alone.
追随者只是追随者
Followers are followers.
我说出他们想要听到的 他们就会臣服于我
I tell them what they want to hear, and they will obey me.
但你和我
You and me...
是一家人
are family, though.
这很重要
That matters.
我要知道我能信任你 温特
I need to know I can count on you, Winter.
我能信任你吗
Can I count on you?
当然 什么鬼 凯
Of course. What the hell, Kai?
谢谢
Thanks.
温特
Hey, Winter?
这是什么
What's this?
我去找多动症药的时候 在你房♥间发现的
I found it in your room when I was looking for your Adderall.
一本旧大学课本罢了
It's just one of my old college books.
一个疯女人的废话罢了
The ramblings of some crazy bitch.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我读了 很...
I was reading this, and it is...
很吸引人
fascinating.
很有启迪
Inspiring.
真的吗
Really?
我靠个人魅力走到这步
I've gotten this far on personality.
魅力领我入了门
Charisma got me in the door,
但要进入下一阶段
but to take it to the next level,
我需要一种哲学理念 一份使命宣言
I need a philosophy, a mission statement,
一些能写入史书的东西
something they can put in the history books--
最好
preferably...
有个朗朗上口的标题
with a catchy title.
所以 你打算写本书吗
So... you're gonna write a book?
不 我没时间搞那种东西
No, I don't have time for that shit.
我只是打算在社交媒体上发点东西
I'm just gonna release something on social media.
但...
But...
我准备试试 像剐男社这样的
I was testing out titles like... SCUM.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表