他说他们正在进行调查
He said they're looking into it.
什么意思
What does that mean?
监控摄像上什么都没有吗
There wasn't anything on the security cameras?
他们没问收纳员吗
Didn't they talk to the cashier?
他只是看到你在过道里大喊大叫
He just saw you screaming in the aisles
并且扔了几瓶玫瑰红酒
and throwing bottles of rose.
他没有听到音乐 没有看到小丑
He didn't hear the music. He didn't see any clowns
在农产品区做♥爱♥
having sex in the produce section.
这不可能
Well, that's not possible.
艾薇 这不是我瞎编的
Ivy, I am not making this up.
我知道 我知道你不是编的
I know you're not. I know you're not.
我被盯上了
I was targeted.
我跟你说我被恐吓了
I am telling you I was terrorized.
被人拿刀子追着满商店跑
Chased with a knife through the store.
还有他们的面具 全都是...
And their masks, they were...
全都是小孔
They had holes.
就像是他们知道我害怕什么一样
It was like they knew my fears.
他们要杀我
They wanted to murder me.
妈妈
Mom?
奥兹
Uh, Oz, let's, um...
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's get back to bed.
好吗 来吧
Okay? Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道我们已经落下这么多了
I didn't realize we were so far behind.
你自从大选结束之后就没来过
Well, you haven't been here since the election.
我需要知道你对菜单有什么想法
Um, I need your feedback on the menu.
我真的尽力了 艾薇
It's not like I haven't tried, Ivy.
在我看来 你根本没试过
It's... it's exactly like you haven't tried.
开店之前
Before we opened this place,
我们说好的
we had an agreement.
我知道 我负责接待
I know, I'm front of the house.
你是店里的门面
You're the face.
你是大众肉铺那张坦诚可爱的漂亮脸蛋
The open, lovely, beautiful face of The Butchery On Main,
而我负责在厨房♥操刀做饭
and I'm in the back with the knives and the flames.
只能这么办
It's the only way it works.
现在难过的不止我一人
I'm not the only one who is having a hard time
我们都在适应我们所处的新世界
adjusting to this new world we are living in.
你上次来店里是什么时候
When was the last time you came?
我说的可是我们的国家啊
I am talking about the state of our country.
在我看来 你上个月只来过一次
For me, once in the last month.
而且什么都没帮我做
With no help from you.
我希望婚姻能给我带来更多
I expect more from a marriage.
你想离开我吗
You want to leave me?
你在威胁我吗
Is this a threat?
-没有 -天啊
- No, I... - Jesus.
我对你一直很有耐心
I am being patient with you.
我一直支持你
I'm standing by you.
你说那些疯狂的事情的时候
Defended you in front of the police
我在警♥察♥面前维护你
when things sounded crazy.
这像是一个想离开你的人做的事情吗
Does that seem like someone who wants out?
不 我只想要回我的伴侣
No. What I want is my partner back.
那个我爱上的女人
The woman I fell in love with.
我现在也依然爱着
The one I love.
这难道不比选举什么的破事重要多了吗
Isn't this more important than some... stupid election?
当然
Yes, of course.
你是对的
You are right.
我很抱歉 我向你保证...
I am so sorry, and I promise you...
我会掌控这一切的
I'm going to get this under control.
我会打起精神 回来工作的
I am going to focus and get back to work.
-那就好 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
这表示我们要给奥兹找个新保姆了
This means we're gonna have to get a new nanny for Oz.
对
Right.
我回家写个广♥告♥ 招新保姆
I'll go home and write the ad for the new nanny.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
You're welcome.
我要说 真的谢谢你
I want you to know I appreciate you.
真的 我也很感激
I really do, and I am so grateful
你没有告诉过任何人
that you didn't tell anybody.
做都做了 木已成舟
Well, you did it, and now it's done.
艾薇
Ivy. Hey.
你已经原谅我了
You forgive me.
你是我妻子嘛
You're my wife.
一走到投票站 我就做不到了
When I got into the booth, I-I couldn't do it.
我真的尽力了
I tried.
你知道的 虽然我很讨厌他
You know that I did, but as much as I hate him,
但也不信任她
I didn't trust her.
但投给吉尔·斯坦也太扯了
But Jill Stein?
拜托 你不能怪我
Come on, you can't blame me.
她在决战州[票数接近]的竞选不够努力
She didn't campaign enough in the battleground states.
她都去亚利桑那了 拜托
She... she went to Arizona, for God's sake.
真的吗 我们当时还差一万票
Really? We needed 10,000 votes,
这里面就应该有你的一票
and you would have been one of them.
我去
Jesus Christ!
抱歉
Sorry, man.
我绊了一下 你们不该堵人行道的
I tripped-- you should have not been blocking the sidewalk.
这儿地方宽敞着呢 混♥蛋♥
There was plenty of room to go around, asshole.
喝你的拿铁吧 婊♥子♥
Enjoy your latte, bitch.
日安
Have a nice day.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 你呢
I'm fine. Are you okay?
太过分了
Oh, my God.
诚聘兼♥职♥保姆 孩子10岁 活泼好动
Wanted: part-time nanny for an active ten-year-old boy.
家中有两位母亲 希望找一位开明负责
We are a two-mom household looking for open-minded,
并提供家政帮助的保姆
responsible in-home help.
要求申请者性格开朗
Applicant should have a sunny disposition,
推荐人评价优秀
excellent references,
且持有有效的本州驾照
and a valid, in-state driver's license.
温特 名字很美
Winter. That's a pretty name.
谢谢 有人叫我温妮
Thanks. Some people call me "Winnie."
那么 温特
So... Winter,
简单介绍一下你自己吧
why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?
摆好姿势
Assume the position.
伸小指保证
Pinky out.
你知道规矩
You know the rules.
一旦发生身体接触
Once physical contact has been initiated,
就表示你同意回答我的所有问题
you've consented to answer all of my questions.
同意吗
Agreed?
我要赤♥裸♥裸的真♥相♥
The naked truth--
残忍♥的诚实
brutal honesty.
告诉我吧 女人
Now, tell me, woman...
你会因什么而心生恐惧
what fills your heart with dread?
孩子 我一直喜欢孩子
Children. I've always enjoyed children.
我高中的时候就做过不少保姆的工作
I did a lot of babysitting in high school.
你最尴尬的经历 告诉我
Your most humiliating experience, tell me.
五年级 马尔奇·罗斯
In fifth grade, Marci Ross found
看到了我写给宝拉·阿巴杜的情书
a love letter I'd written to Paula Abdul.
她拿去复印还到处发
She made copies and spread it around.
你是同性恋吗
Are you a Dyke?
去年我才离开瓦萨学院
I was at Vassar until last year.
英国文学专业
English lit.
女性研究
Women's studies.
第二年我辍学了
I left during my junior year,
但我还在计划重回校园
but I fully intend on going back.
只是我还没准备好
I'm just not ready yet.
为什么
Why not?
和我离开的原因一样
For the same reason I left.
我和几个女性朋友推迟了学业
Me and a bunch of girlfriends put our education on hold
去为希拉里的竞选做全职
so we could work full-time on Hillary's campaign.
你对自己施加的伤害除外
What's, uh, the most physical pain
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表