没人能照顾它了
No one will take care of it!
什么
What?
我阁楼里有个性♥奴♥
I have a gimp in the attic!
-别再说话了 -不
- No more talk. - No!
现在我明白了
Now I've seen it all.
我们拿他怎么办
What are we gonna do with that?
杀了这东西
Kill the gimp.
他都不知道我们来了
He doesn't even know we're here.
他看不 也听不到我们
He can't see us or hear us.
如果他不能伤害我们
If it can't hurt us,
我说我们把他放下来 让他走
I vote we cut it down and let it go.
这不是民♥主♥选举
We don't take votes.
亲眼看到感觉不一样
It's different when you see it in person.
不
No!
把住他
Get him.
有遗言吗
Any last words?
我猜也是
Just like I thought,
华而不实
all show and no substance.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
撒旦万岁
Ave Satanas.
把那玩意从我脸上拿开
Get that thing off my face.
撒旦万岁 混♥蛋♥
Ave Satanas, motherfucker.
我是贝弗丽·霍普
This is Beverly Hope,
最先到达现场
first on the scene.
我怀着沉重的心情报道
It is with a heavy heart I report
我们7频道的鲍勃·汤普森
that Channel 7's own Bob Thompson
成了近几周来震惊了社区的一连串
is the latest victim in the string of unsolved murders
未解凶杀案的最新被害人
that have rocked our community in recent weeks.
之前事件的细节一直不明
Details of previous incidents have been sparse,
因此人们纷纷猜测 议论
left to speculation and hearsay.
但今晚 我接到了一份电邮
But tonight I received an e-mail
其中有独家的凶杀现场视频
containing exclusive footage of the murder as it happened.
如果你容易恶心 还是换台吧
If you are squeamish, please change the channel now.
警官观众
I am warning you.
-这段视频 让人十分不安 -撒旦万岁
- This video is extremely disturbing. - Ave Satanas.
那天 鲍勃和那个性♥奴♥的事
The other night with Bob and that gimp,
你注意到什么令人不安的地方了吗
you notice anything bothersome?
那次行动本可以更顺利的
That action could've gone more smoothly.
我没想到一个成天面对死肉的女人
I didn't expect a woman who deals with dead flesh all day
还那么容易吐
to be quite so squeamish.
不
No.
那是艾薇第一次参加 我指的不是她
That was Ivy's first time at the dance. I don't mean her.
老实说 你是唯一令我惊叹的人
Honestly, you were the only one that impressed me.
其他人 他们
All the others, they...
都问太多问题了
all ask too many questions.
就是这样
That's it.
但我们如果攻击薄弱环节 就能让他们老实了
But we can bring them to heel if we go after the weak link.
该死 这玩意好重
Oh, shit, this thing's heavy.
别抱怨了
Stop whining.
这玩意一般是六个人一起搬的
You usually have, like, six guys to carry one of these.
那是里面有尸体的时候
That's when there's a body in it.
弯膝盖
Bend at your knees.
放得不平衡
They aren't spaced out equally.
左边那个往门那边搬一英尺
Move the one on the left a foot towards the doors.
你真觉得他们人都快进棺材了
You really think the thing that's gonna upset these people
还会管它们对不对称吗
is the asymmetry of the coffins we're about to put 'em in?
你要担心的不是他们
It's not them you should be worried about upsetting.
凯说他们刚离开文森特的办公室
Kai says they just left Vincent's office.
我们还有12分钟 我们得快点就位
We got 12 minutes. We got to get into position.
梅朵
Meadow?!
给你
Here you go.
不许你碰她
Don't you touch her!
不许你
Don't you...
天呐
Oh, my God!
你们想要什么
What do you want?
告诉我们你们想要什么
Just tell us what you want...
天 我们要关他们多久
Christ, how long are we gonna leave them in there?!
真的吗 你难道想违背
Oh, really? You want to go against the man
给予我们重生之人的指令
who gave us our lives back?
不 当然不想 抱歉
No. No, of course not. I'm sorry.
她说得对 这简直太操蛋了
She's right, man. This is messed up.
不是一般的变♥态♥ 我们应该让他们出来
Like, next level twisted. We should let 'em out of there.
想要搞个大新闻
You wanted to make the news.
就别畏首畏尾的
Stop being a bitch.
他的软弱就是癌症
His weakness is a cancer.
我们得把它根除
Then we need to cut it out.
救救我
Help me.
请救救我
Help me, please.
这里是911调度中心
You have reached the 911 dispatch center.
我们现在电♥话♥线路极度繁忙
We are experiencing an unusually high volume of calls.
请不要挂断 接待员会尽快
Please stay on the line. An operator will be with you
-接听您的电♥话♥ -快点 快点 快点
- as soon as possible. - Come on, come on, come on.
-请不要挂断 -见鬼
- Please stay on the line. - Oh, shit.
你不应该打电♥话♥给我的 艾丽
You shouldn't be calling me, Ally.
艾薇 艾薇 我需要你过来
Ivy. Ivy. I need you to come to the house.
我需要你过来 他要杀她
I need you to come to the house. He's gonna kill her.
-你到底在说什么 -梅朵
- What the hell are you talking about now? - Meadow.
-什么 -听我说 天啊
- What? - Just listen to me, goddamn it!
有一个坑 他把她丢在里面
There is a hole, and he put her in it.
又是洞吗
Holes again?
我受不了这些了 艾丽
I can't deal with this shit, Ally.
艾丽 发生什么了
Ally, what's going on?
有人在前门 我觉得他想杀了我
Someone's at the front door, and I think he's gonna kill me.
快挂了电♥话♥ 报♥警♥
Hang up and call 911 now!
艾丽 艾丽 怎么回事
Ally? Ally, what's going on?!
我觉得他走了
No, I think he left.
求你了 艾丽 请帮帮我
Please, Ally, please. Please help me.
他们找上我了 求你了
They're coming for me. Please.
但愿 但愿警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
Please. Please. The police are on their way.
警♥察♥一定已经在来的路上了
Please. The police are on their way to...
这是个邪教 艾丽
It's a cult, Ally.
这是个邪恶的组织 每个人都在其中
It's a sick cult, and everyone's in it.
警♥察♥ 我丈夫 你的保姆
The police, my husband, your baby-sitter.
你的妻子 不要 求你了
Your wife! No, no. Please!
求你了 不要
Please! No!
艾丽
Ally?
在吗
Hello?
等等 再来一个 再来
Wait. One more. One more?
梅朵在哪里
Where's Meadow?
她和朋友在一起
She's with a friend.
这次讨论会花很长时间吗
Is this meeting gonna be long?
我得打电♥话♥给保姆
I have to call the baby-sitter.
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
我跟他谈的时候 他口气很怪
He sounded weird when I talked to him.
怪异还是 非凡 或者说独一无二
Weird or... singular, as in one-of-a-kind?
温特 把好消息告诉他们
Winter, tell them the good news.
我刚重新做了次民♥意♥调查
I just did a new straw poll.
自从小丑在新闻中登台亮相
Ever since the clowns made their debut on the news,
我们的支持率上升了10个点
we're up ten points.
现在凯领先其他的候选人
Kai's ahead of all the other candidates.
漂亮
Yeah.
我高兴吗
Am I happy?
这是一次惊人的成就
It's an amazing achievement.
我们在最短的时间里 完成了
We made the biggest jump in the shortest time ever
民调史上最大的飞越
in the history of the polls.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表