剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
To the "Highway" that's not "Your way."
詹姆斯「需要」露出他的脚
Whoa, James "Needs" to expose his feet
而贝丝「需要」毁掉我的院子吗
and Beth "Needs" to ruin my yard?
不 但他们需要感受到被聆听的感觉
No, but they need to feel that they're being listened to,
即使他们的感受和你的并不完全一致
and that their feelings matter
他们的感受也很重要
even when they don't line up exactly with yours.
他们是你的朋友 对吗
They're your friends, right?
有时候你要屈服于你的朋友
Sometimes you bend for friends.
我想这只是友谊的一小部分
I guess that is a small component of friendship.
这不能成为比尔企图发动「政♥变♥」的借口
But I mean, that doesn't excuse Bill trying to stage a coup.
那家伙需要什么啊
I mean, what could that guy possible need?
我们来想想
Well, let's think about it.
他离婚了 对吧
He's going through a divorce, right?
是的 但是他的性格很好
Yeah, although, he has such a cool personality.
我想不通为什么
I can't imagine why.
我离婚的时候
When I was going through my divorce,
感觉自己像个废物
I felt like a loser.
我需要任何能让自己重新变得像个男人的东西
I needed something, anything to make me feel like a man again,
我非常渴望拥有...
and I wanted it so bad--
有一次在最低谷的时候 我去了保龄球馆
one time, at my lowest, I went to the bowling alley
我花了60美元玩抓娃娃机
and I spent 60 bucks on one of those claw games,
直到最后我抓出一顶教士帽
until finally I pulled out a Padres hat.
虽然听起来很悲伤 但这确实有所帮助
As sad as that sounds, it actually helped.
我以为你的脑袋太大 戴不上帽子
I thought your head was too big to wear hats.
确实
It is.
如果不加下巴托 我根本戴不上
If it doesn't have a chin strap, it's game over.
重点是成功 让我感觉很棒
Point is that the win--the win made me feel good.
我不觉得他要改变这个地方
I don't think he's trying to change this place.
我觉得他想有种归属感
I think he wants to belong here.
这个人需要成功
The guy just needs a win.
你怎么把地掷球扔到这里的
How do you even get a bocce ball back here?
我不知道 赶紧帮我取出来
I don't know! Just help me get it out.
-你准备好玩了吗 比尔 -我说...
- You ready to play, Bill? - I mean...
好吧 其实根本不能算是游戏
Sure, it's not going to be much of a game though.
-你会碾压我的 -我可没这个信心
- You're gonna crush me. - Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
玩地掷球 运气和实力一样重要
Bocce's just as much luck as it is skill.
-任何人都有可能赢 -你这么觉得吗
- It could be anybody's game. - You think?
是啊 你完全可以赢的
Yeah, sure. You could totally win this.
艾比碾压比尔 21比0
Abby crushes Bill, 21 to 0.
你没听见我说的话吗
Uh, did you not hear me?
还是我跟你说让比尔赢的事情
Or did my story about giving Bill a win
把你弄懵了
confuse you in some way?
我知道 但我不能毁了我的地掷球纪录
Oh, I got it, but I wasn't gonna blow my bocce record.
我的总比分是81比0
I'm 81 and 0.
但别担心 他马上会赢的
But don't worry. He's got a win coming.
好的 斯基普的鞋穿不上了
Okay, Skip's shoe isn't going back on.
要我说我们用报纸把他的脚包起来
I say we just wrap his foot in newspaper
然后送他上路吧
and send him on his way.
好的 各位 我有话要说
Okay, people, I have an announcement.
詹姆斯不再是地掷球垫底王了
James is no longer the all-time leading bocce dunce.
什么 詹姆斯 你地掷球水平这么烂
Wha--James, why did you volunteer to coach me
为什么还要主动教我
if you're terrible at bocce?
人们说那些不会做的 就去教书
They say those that can't do, teach.
有没有可能你既不会做 也不会教
Is it possible that you can't do or teach?
有可能啊
That's possible, yeah.
因为比尔得了零分
Because Bill scored a whopping 0 points
他现在占据了榜首
he now claims the top spot.
-干得漂亮 -大家为什么在鼓掌
- Good job. - Why are people clapping?
这件事很重大 两年来一直是詹姆斯
This is huge. It's been James for two whole years.
真了不起 比尔
Quite a feat, Bill.
我从来没听说过有人没得过分
I've never heard of anybody not scoring any points.
这很困难
It's really difficult to do.
菲尔有一次把他的小宝宝带了过来
Phil one time brought his toddler in here,
那个孩子一不小心得了三分
and the child scored three points accidentally.
恭喜你 比尔 你赢得了有纪念意义的
Congratulations, Bill. You have won the commemorative
-地掷球垫底王帽子 -真棒
- Bocce Dunce Hat. - Nice.
地掷球垫底王
一定要尊重它
Treat it with respect.
你看起来像个种族主义的交通锥标
You look like a racist traffic cone.
我很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
关于那棵树 我不应该如此强硬地让你闭嘴
I probably shouldn't have shut you down so hard about the tree.
没事的
Eh, it's okay.
我跟比尔说把它修剪一下要花四百块
I told Bill it was gonna cost 400 bucks
可实际上只需要250块
to get 'em trimmed, but it'll be more like 250.
我可以用我的电锯来修剪
You know, I could probably just do it with my chainsaw.
你一分钱都不用出了
Then you could keep all of the money.
你让我太感动了
You're gonna make me cry.
地掷球垫底王 我来请你喝杯酒
Hey, bocce dunce. Let me buy you a drink.
不用了 我有一杯了
Oh, no, thanks. I've already had one,
所以我已经微醺了
so I'm pretty buzzed.
老兄 你看起来有两米一
Dude, you're like 7 feet tall.
你可以再喝一杯的 萝西 再来一杯
You could take one more. Rosie, shots.
不不不 不用了 萝西
Whoa, no, no, no. That's okay, Rosie.
这是传统 垫底王必须喝
Uh, it's tradition. The dunce has to drink.
垫底王的朋友也要喝
And so do the dunce's friends.
别不遵守传统
Don't make it weird.
好吧
Okay.
詹姆斯 很抱歉
Listen, James, I'm really sorry I couldn't make
我不能改变规则
that rule change happen.
没事的 我们现在绑在一起了
It's okay. We're bonded now.
算是底层顾客们的凉鞋抗♥议♥运动的一部分
Part of the underground men's sandal resistance.
詹姆斯 我让一步
Hey, James, so going forward,
每两周的周二
on Two for Tuesdays,
你可以穿凉鞋
you can wear your sandals.
戴尔呢
What about Dale?
我不想看见戴尔的脚
I don't want to see Dale's feet.
我也不想看见
Yeah, me neither.
他的两个脚趾甚至没有指甲
Two of his toes don't even got nails.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表