剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
What ya reading?
就是西班牙语的课本
Oh, just a Spanish textbook.
我在上夜校呢
I'm taking a night class.
哦 是晚上啊
Oh, at night. Okay.
原来如此
That's what's up.
我在想
Um, I was wondering,
如果你有空的话
um, you know, if you're free
如果我也有空的话
and I'm free,
也许...我可以教教你
maybe... I could tutor you,
或者你也可以把你的作业发邮件给我
or you could just email me your homework,
如果那样更方便的话
if that'd be easier.
-好啊 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
发生了什么
So what happened?
我做不来啊 我害怕了
I couldn't do it. I chickened out.
詹姆斯...
James...
我知道 这事越来越麻烦了
I know! It gets worse.
现在我还得去学西班牙语了
Now I gotta learn Spanish.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你们俩应该在小馆子里开着玩笑
You two should be giggling in a bistro
或者在一个灯光温馨的葡萄酒庄里漫步
or touring a softly-lit vineyard,
绝对不是在这
or not here.
今天是牛排之夜
This is steak night,
这里是我做牛排的地方
and this is where I make my steaks,
而且现在是夜里 所以就是这样的
and it's night, so there you have it.
你连点配菜都没带过来
You didn't even bring any sides.
难道你就给她一块牛肉吗
Were you just gonna hand her a slab of meat?
太像西部大开♥发♥那样粗犷了
It's frontiers-y.
配菜是第一次世界大战时才发明的
Sides weren't even invented until the First World War.
我有牛油果沙拉酱
Okay, I have got guac,
奶酪条
string cheese,
还有半盒利是饼干
and a half a sleeve of Ritz crackers.
不要挑我的毛病 我和三个男人生活
Stop judging me! I live with three men.
他们就像蝗虫一样 什么都吃
They're locusts. They devour everything.
我不需要你们的帮助 我心里有数
Guys, I don't need your help. I know what I'm doing.
弗雷德 你是在约会
Fred, you're on a date.
你不能只听肉的滋滋声
You can't just listen to meat.
你得要和她交流
You gotta engage her, you know?
和她聊聊时事
Talk to her about current events
或者电影
or--or movies.
这些事我能说吗
Oh, are those things I can talk about?
谢谢你教我怎么当个正常人
Thank you for the tip on how to be a human.
如果她不喜欢真正的我
Look, you guys, if she doesn't like me how I am,
那这段感情就没必要了
then it just wasn't meant to be.
我不需要你们俩把我当小孩那样
I don't need you two treating me like a child.
我们没把你当小孩
We're not treating you like a child.
赶紧过来 乖乖穿上有领子的衬衣
Now get over here and put on a nice collared shirt.
不要 我不想穿
No, I don't want to.
-弗雷德 把衣服穿上 -不
- Fred, put on the shirt. - No.
是你逼我的
You forced my hand.
这真是前所未有的损招
This is a new low.
-你好 -你好
- Hey there. - Hi.
我还以为你把我都忘了呢
I almost thought you forgot about me.
你换了件衬衣吗
Did you change your shirt?
是啊 我...
Oh, yeah. Well, I--
我意识到另外那件太差了
I realized the other one was very bad,
而...这件...
and--and this one is...
多少好一点
somehow better.
我是不是也该带一套替换的衣服呢
Oh, should I have brought a change of clothes?
我车里可能还有双袜子
I may have an extra pair of socks in my car.
这里有些配菜
Here's some sides
如果你喜欢的话
if you like that sort of thing.
我以为牛排和威士忌
I thought maybe just steaks and whiskey
就很好了 可我懂什么呢
would be good, but what do I know?
牛油果沙拉酱和...
Guac and, uh...
利是饼干
Ritz crackers.
这组合有点意思
That's an interesting take.
男人都是蝗虫
Yeah, well, men are locusts,
之类的
or something.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
你看起来并不是特别想要来吃这顿饭
You seem like you don't totally want to be doing this right now.
是啊 不是 我想
Oh, yeah, no, no, I do.
我只是脑子里有点事
I'm just a little bit in my head.
从读书俱乐部之后 贝丝和艾比
Beth and Abby have been on me
一直在盯着我约会的事
about this date since the book club.
她们俩也一直盯着我呢
Yeah, they've been all over me, too.
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
她们是怎么跟你说的
What'd they say to you?
她们说你对我挺有意思的
Well, they said that you were interested,
但你绝不会主动迈出第一步
but that you'd never make the first move.
所以她们让你来约我的
So they told you to ask me out?
是啊 她们不应该吗
Yeah. Should they not have?
你对我没意思
Are you not interested?
不 我有 我有
Oh, no, no, I am. I was. I am.
-好吧 -我只是...
- Ah. - I--it's just that
我不喜欢欺骗
I don't like the deception,
我本来也会在合适的时间
you know? I'd have asked you out myself
自己约你的
in my own time.
真的 什么时候呢
Yeah? When?
未来的五到十七年里吧
You know, like, 5 to 17 years.
好吧
All right.
我们别管什么艾比和贝丝了
Let's forget about Abby and Beth.
我们重新开始怎么样
How about we just start over?
-这主要不错 -好
- I'd like that. - Okay.
如果我不吃配菜可以吗
Is it okay if I skip the sides?
我喜欢牛排烈酒的豪放
I kind of like the simplicity of booze and steak.
美国西部大开♥发♥时开辟的马车路线
长达3500公里
感觉像是在俄勒冈小道上
It's like we're on the Oregon Trail.
我用的词是「西部大开♥发♥那样」
I said "Frontiers-y."
你错过欢乐时光了
Hey, you missed happy hour.
你是被夏时制给弄晕了吗
Did you just now get confused about daylight savings time?
实际上我和艾米莉在一起
Actually, I've been with Emily.
大家好
Hi, guys.
给我来一杯梅洛红酒 我把烤炉的火点上
Hey, uh, grab me a Merlot, and I'll fire up the grill.
好
Okay.
今晚又要吃饭吗
Wow. Dinner again tonight?
实际上 我们俩一整天都在一起
Actually, we spent the whole day together.
我们吃了早午饭
We had brunch--
我以前只是听说过 从没吃过
something I've heard of, but never had.
你们去的是琼家 还是「薰衣草与铁」
Did you go to Joan's? Lavender and Iron?
要么是「甜蓟」或者萝丝咖啡馆
Sweet Thistle? Rose Café.
是咖啡萝丝吗 这个更好一点
Café Rose? One's better.
-「猪耳朵」吗 -行了吧 比尔
- The Pig's Ear? - For God's sake, Bill!
早午饭是我的最爱
I love brunch!
不管怎么说 艾比 你太明智了
Anyway, Abby, you were so right.
我和艾米莉简直一见如故
Emily and I hit it off so well.
我应该更加勇于接受改变
I should be more open to change.
是吧 我早就说过了
See? I told you.
不是打脸 我是真心为你高兴
I mean, not in your face, because I'm happy for you,
但某种程度上 我就是打脸
but kind of in your face.
是啊 简直不可思议
Yeah, it's--it's crazy.
我们是如此心心相印
We have such a strong connection.
时光无法倒流
We're not getting any younger,
所以我想认真对待这段感情
so I say we give this a serious shot.
没错 太棒了
Exactly. That's great!
所以我们决定同居
And so we've decided to move in together.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what?
没错 我知道我们的确进展神速
Yeah, no, I know, it's fast,
但这只是因为 感觉对了
but it just-- it feels right.
另外 艾米莉有个好住处
Plus, Emily has this great place:
海景房♥ 超大的露台
ocean views, a huge patio,
更神奇的是
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表