剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
这并不能证明你比我强大
This doesn't prove you're stronger than me.
我们要重新挑战
We gotta do another challenge.
艾比 别执着了 好吗
Abby, let it go, all right?
承认我是冠军 你是笨蛋吧
Just admit that I'm the champ and you're the chump
这事就算过去了
and we'll move on.
不 我要和你挑战除了这个之外的任何东西
No, no, I challenge you to literally anything else.
决斗怎么样
How about a duel?
肯定不能用枪 用剑可以
Not with guns, obviously, but with swords.
我有剑
I have swords!
或者 或者是搬桶
Or, or, a keg carry!
-对 我们比赛搬桶 -什么
- Yes, we'll do a keg carry! - What?
我来清理这个区域 我们来看看谁能
Yeah, I'll clear this area, and we'll see who can carry
以最快的速度搬运一整桶啤酒
a full keg around the bar the fastest.
但这对我来说很难
But that's gonna be hard for me to do
因为烤架已经点燃 我的手快烫死了
because the grill is lit and my hands are burning.
为什么不让我们帮你管理酒吧
Why don't you let us handle the bar
-等你的手好点再说 -各位 我很好
- until your hands feel better? - Guys, I'm fine.
你不好
You're not fine.
你两只手都烧伤了 你很疼
You burned both of your hands. You're in pain.
不 真的 我没事
No, really, I'm okay.
来人跟我击个掌
Somebody high-five me.
来啊
Do it!
有趣
Interesting.
我从没想到我会说这句话 比尔
I never thought I'd say this, Bill,
但我要知道是什么让你觉得有趣了
but I need to know right now what you think is interesting.
我才意识到我以前插手时你为什么会不高兴了
I just realized why you got so upset when I stepped in before.
这跟我没关系
It's not about me.
是你有问题 你难以接受别人的帮助
You have a problem accepting help from anyone.
不是的
That's not true.
当有人为我开门时 我会走进去
When people hold doors open for me, I walk through them.
我不会像个怪人一样站在那里
I don't just stand there like some weirdo.
好吧 证明我错了
All right, fine, prove me wrong.
让他们帮你管理酒吧
Let them help you with the bar.
没问题
No problem.
弗雷德 请你帮我接个电♥话♥ 好吗
Fred, would you be so kind as to answer the phone for me?
好的
Yes.
你好
Hello?
不 这里是艾比酒吧 不是阿贝酒吧
No, this is Abby's, not Arby's.
是的 在米德威大道有一家
Yeah, there's one on Midway Drive.
在米申峡谷路也有一家
There's one, uh, well, the Mission Gorge Road one,
他们的厕所还要密♥码♥
their bathroom requires a key code so...
我知道 是#9244
I do. It's pound 9244.
你在那里干嘛呢
Yeah, whoa, what are you doing over there?
只是这里有点乱
Oh, there's just a little pileup here
一个杯子上粘着一颗黑樱桃酒的樱桃
and there's a maraschino cherry sticking to one of the glasses,
所以我要打开水槽
so I'm just gonna turn on the sink.
你不必那样做 因为你
You don't have to do that because you
可以接受帮助
don't have a problem accepting help.
贝丝能帮忙 对吧
Beth can do it, right?
当然 我向来乐于助人
Sure, I'm always happy to help.
事实上 我会乐于助人才怪
Actually, that's not true at all.
但现在我会帮你的
But I will do this now.
很好
Cool.
行 可以
Yep, okay.
行 行 那我进去就好
Yeah, yeah, I'll just-- just go inside
就这么着吧 挺好
and, uh, I'll just let this happen, yeah.
如果你有什么需要 告诉我们就好
Let us know if you need anything.
我不 我会的
I don't-- will do.
丹 你被指控在酒吧
Dan, you've been accused of a bar crime,
摔碎了一位常客的马克杯
breaking the mug of a regular.
根据第84条规矩
Now, in accordance with rule 84,
审判现在开始
the trial will now begin
你有三十秒时间为自己辩护
and you will have 30 seconds to defend yourself.
开始
Go!
不 我
Oh, no, I--
不是我做的 我爱马克杯
It wasn't me. I love mugs.
我在家也有自己的马克杯
I have my own mugs at home.
我甚至会用马克杯喝汤
I even drink soup out of mugs.
我永远都不会摔碎马克杯的
I would never break a mug.
问问我的朋友们就知道了
Ask my friends.
但有一次我们在俄勒冈州的时候
I mean, once when we were in Oregon,
他确实摔碎过一个盘子
he did break a plate.
杰西卡 为什么
Jessica, why?
前科出现了
A pattern emerges.
好了 既然证据确凿
Well, now that all the evidence is in,
谁投他有罪
who votes guilty?
不 可我是无辜的
Oh, no, but I'm innocent.
丹 我们刚刚进行了终审判决
Dan, we just had an exhaustive trial.
你被判有罪
You're guilty.
怎么了
What's up?
你真的要把这事归咎于丹
You're really gonna pin this on Dan?
我必须得这么做
I have to.
贝丝很恐怖的 我们之间又没什么共同点
Beth is scary, and we don't have a lot in common.
我们的关系又不像你和艾比 或者我和比尔
We're not tight like you and Abby or me and Bill
或者丹和杰西卡这么铁
or Dan and Jessica,
不过我觉得他们应该玩完了
although I think that's over now.
我只是想说 如果她发现是我摔碎了马克杯
I'm just saying, I feel like if she finds out I broke her mug,
她可能会跟我绝交
she might cut me out of her life
或者用杯子碎片撕开我的皮
or cut me with that big shard.
如果她伪装成我
And if she puts her face on my face,
那「我」走进酒吧的时候 到底算是谁
when I go to the club, who ID I'ma use?
丹 根据第84条规矩的条款B
Dan, as per rule 84, subsection B,
我在此判处你在洒水椅坐一晚
I hereby sentence you to an evening in the sprinkler chair.
不要啊
Oh, no.
什么是洒水椅
What's the sprinkler chair?
就是那把放在故障洒水喷头上的椅子
That chair that sits over the faulty sprinkler head,
随时都可能喷水
which can go off at any moment.
惩罚是被淋湿
The punishment is the anticipation of getting wet
同时变湿
and also getting wet.
但我不想被淋湿
But I don't want to get wet.
湿人走了
Wet man walkin'.
艾比 你来干什么 我们能搞定的
Abby, what are you doing? We got this.
我没事 比尔
I'm fine, Bill.
好吧 尽情享受这些帮助就好
Okay, just wallow in all that help.
让这些帮助围绕着你
You know, just let it consume you,
就像无法摆脱的慈善捐助
like a charitable quicksand.
我能来一杯... 非常抱歉
Could I get a-- oh, so sorry.
我不知道你什么都干不了了
I didn't realize you couldn't do anything.
该死 这听起来一定不是滋味
Damn, that must have been hard to hear.
够了 所有人停止帮忙
That's it. Everybody stop helping.
这算是证明了我的观点 艾比
Kind of proving my point here, Abby.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
如果我需要帮助 我会很乐意接受的
I would happily accept help if I needed it,
但现在 我不需要
but right now, I don't need it.
所以 你 你要喝什么
So, you, what do you want?
一瓶啤酒
Um, a bottle of beer.
很好
Great.
你 说吧
You, go.
一杯莫吉托
A mojito?
七美元五十美分
That'll be 7.50.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
洒掉这么多酒
All that spilled alcohol.
多浪费啊
What a waste.
-艾比 -住嘴 比尔
- Hey, Abby. - Not now, Bill.
我说了住嘴 比尔
I said not now, Bill.
不 艾比 我只是想道个歉 好吗
No, Abby, I just want to apologize, okay.
你之前就很生气了
You were upset before and
我还在那么蠢的事上刺♥激♥你 对不起
I pushed that stupid point so hard and I'm sorry.
也不全是你的错
Well, it's not all on you.
所有人都在帮我的时候
It is possible that I may have overreacted
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表