剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
Somebody should take this Token and throw it in the trash.
闭上你的贱嘴 比尔
Shut your dirty mouth, Bill.
听着 不管弗雷德关于苏打水枪事件有多沮丧
Listen, no matter how upset Fred is about the soda gun,
他最喜欢的两个词 「免费」和「酒水」
his two favorite words, "Free" And "Drinks"
会让一切归于平静的
will smooth things over.
被授予吉祥币无上光荣
Receiving The Token is a rare honor--
因为它只用过几次而已
only been used a couple times.
斯基普「过失杀人」被判无罪释放后得到过它
Skip got it when he was acquitted of manslaughter.
但那老伙计确实杀人了
My man did it, though.
千真万确
He did it.
♪ A rich girl, oh ♪
♪ You're the rich, rich girl, yeah ♪
何事如此大张旗鼓
What is so important,
这跟兔子又有什么关系
and what is all this talk of a rabbit?
过来这边坐 弗雷德
Come sit over here, Fred.
-为什么 -没有为什么
- Why? - No reason.
就是没有为什么
No reason at all.
现在我们的颁奖典礼正式开始
Let the ceremony begin.
此盒内之宝物蕴藏神力
"Inside this box is an object of such power
如以污手亵渎此圣物
that to touch it with bare hands
即是对我们敬爱者之大不敬
would bring disrespect to all we hold dear."
这还是你们之前说的
Is this still that piece of plastic garbage
-那块破塑料吗 -闭嘴 这是颁奖典礼
- you mentioned earlier? - Shh! The ceremony.
它有许多尊名
"It goes by many names--
消费货币
The Coin of Consumption,
酒鬼的多布隆
The Boozer's Doubloon,
多利松球场的欢乐时光硬币
The Fun-Time Dime of Torrey Pines."
持此吉祥币者如有能力配此殊荣
"Whosoever holds this Token, if she or he be worthy,
便可尊享长达七天七夜的
shall possess the power of seven full days
免费酗酒马拉松
of free imbibu-malation."
老天 我们写下这玩意时醉得有多不省人事
God, how drunk were we when we wrote this?
喝了大概七瓶
Like a seven?
现在 我们将授予你 弗雷德
"We present to you now, Fred,
尊享无限欢乐与畅饮的圣物」
the sacred treasure of infinite joy and beverages."
将此吉祥币授予你之时
"And, as we pass unto you this Token,
我们必会为此吉祥币送上最神圣的祝福
we begin, as we must, the most holy blessing of The Token."
我们的吉祥币 艾比酒吧因你蓬荜生辉
"Our Token, who art in Abby's,
饮酒是你的意志
drinking be thy game."
愿你的旨意奉行于人间
"Your will be done,
因为喝酒乃人生之乐事
because drinking is fun."
另外 如果菲尔·米克尔森出现的话
"Also, if Phil Mickelson ever shows up,
请大家假装无事发生
everyone pretend this never happened."
你们在干嘛 为什么要给我吉祥币
What are you doing? Why are you giving me The Token?
因为我们注意到你今晚过得很不愉快
Well, we noticed you were having a bad night,
所以我们想让你开心开心
and we wanted to cheer you up.
我没有不开心
I'm not having a bad--
没道理要给我吉祥币
There's no reason to give me The Token.
嗨 弗雷德 你在干嘛
Whoa! Hey, Fred, what are you doing?
你不能就这样不要吉祥币
You don't walk away from The Token.
不 我可以 我不想要它
Yeah, I can. I don't want it.
现在 把那副白手套拿走
Now, put the white gloves back on
好好放回原位
and put it back properly.
-弗雷德 拿着 -我不想要
- Fred, take The Tok-- - I don't want--
我的老天 它掉下去了
Oh, my God! It fell.
艾比 我没有戴手套 所以不能去捡
Abby, I'm not wearing the gloves, so I can't touch it.
它还好吗
Is it okay?
詹姆斯 它只是一块塑料
James, it's a piece of plastic
之前能从一米高掉在草地上 没事的
that dropped 3 feet onto the grass--it's fine.
它掉到地上了吗
It touched the ground?!
地精现在要来抓我们了
Now the gnomes are gonna get us.
那是个传说 那是
Well, that's the legend. That's--
那是我们写的设定
That's what we wrote!
我们或许喝了大概十瓶
Maybe we were closer to a ten.
弗雷德 到底怎么回事 你为什么要这么做
Fred, what the hell? Why would you do that?
那是意外 但我并不喜欢被人庇护
That was an accident. But I don't like being patronized.
我又不是被溺爱的小孩 不需要用廉价品收买♥♥
I'm not a child who needs to be coddled with some cheap bribe.
廉价吗
Cheap?
吉祥币是圣物
The Token is scared!
怎么回事 最后我也得发表此等言论了吗
What? I'm gonna have to start saying stuff like that eventually.
就像我加入了邪教组织一样
This is basically like a cult I've joined.
-我要回车里去了 -弗雷德 拜托
- I'm going back to my car. - Fred, come on.
不行 你不能就这么走了
No, you're not leaving like this.
-不 我要走了 -不行 你不能走
- Yes, I am. - No, you're not.
艾比 你要干嘛 拜托 我比你重一百磅呢
Abby, what are you do-- Come on. I got 100 pounds on you.
我的老天 你也太壮了吧
Oh, my God! You're freakishly strong!
-放手 -不放
- Let go! - No!
不管你是因为什么发疯 别再管它了
You let go of whatever you're mad about!
你先放开我的手
You let go of my actual body.
用隐喻的人先放手
Metaphorical letting go first.
这是我刚定下的规矩
That's a rule I just decided on.
我们遇到了点紧急情况
We got an emergency.
我要去找到我的绑带 然后等待好转
I'm gonna find my binder and look up fi--
我的焦虑症发作了
I'm having a panic attack.
谁去给他拿一下绑带 然后照顾他的焦虑症
Somebody else get the binder and look up panic attack.
艾比 你别管我了行吗
Abby, will you just let me be?
不要
No!
非常抱歉 是吉祥币被踩了
I'm so sorry. It's The Token.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
让我一个人静静
Leave us.
我说了 让我们单独待会
I said leave us!
我很内疚 让弗雷德觉得自己可以被取代
I feel bad for Fred feeling all fungible.
能够被轻易代替
Able to be easily replaced?
两小时前刚学的词 你们也太不可靠了
We learned it two hours ago! This is untenable!
不可靠的 上周三的词
Oh, untenable? Last Wednesday's word?
去你们的
Damn you people!
我不明白 他为什么要对
I don't get it. Why is he freaking out so much
成为酒吧管道工这件事这么抓狂
about now being the bar's plumber?
等等 我好像知道了
Oh, wait. I think I might know.
你是打算告诉我 还是在炫耀你有多聪明
Are you gonna tell me or just brag about how smart you are?
弗雷德不是想成为一个对酒吧有用的人
It's not that Fred just wants to be useful here at the bar.
他是想成为一个对你有用的人
It's that he wants to be useful to you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
六年了
Okay. For six straight years,
每一天 我都要给我孩子挤牙膏
every day, I put toothpaste on my kid's toothbrush.
有一天 他下了楼 已经刷好了牙
Then one day, he comes downstairs with his teeth already brushed.
全是他自己做的
Did it all by himself.
他不再需要我
He didn't need me anymore.
感觉就像心头插了把刀子
It was like a knife in my heart.
我哭了一整天
I cried the whole day.
真的吗
Really?
当然不是
No.
不是我 我已经心如死灰了
I mean, I didn't. I'm dead inside.
是我朋友丽萨的故事 她很软弱
It's my friend Lisa's story. She's weak.
但你知道了这个故事的意义 对吗
But you see the point, right?
当你让其他人去做他经常做的事
You know, you let someone do what he normally does--
你就会让他感觉你不需要他了
you made him feel like you don't need him.
弗雷德知道你有个不称职的爸爸
Fred knows what a crappy dad you got,
他通过关心你 来表达对你的爱
and, you know, he shows his love by looking out for you.
你是最接近她女儿的存在了
You're the closest thing to a daughter he's ever gonna have.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
我对吉祥币进行了损害评估
I've assessed the damage done to The Token,
现在我要开始进行精密修复了
and now I'll start the delicate process of restoration.
我不想多嘴的
You know, I hate to be a hard-ass,
但你确实应该先戴上手套再碰那个
but you should really have the gloves on when you touch that.
天哪 弗雷德
Oh, jeez, Fred,
你怎么不开窗 让烟散走
you didn't wanna crack a window, let the smoke out?
为了闻这烟 我可是花了钱的
No. I paid good money for this smoke.
我真的希望你能收下这个
I really want you to have this.
我说了 我不想要
I told you, I don't want that.
我正做到一半呢 配合我一下 打开盒子
I'm just--I'm doing a thing. Play along--open the box.
我该拿这个做什么
Mmm! What am I supposed to do with this?
随你 扔了它
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表