剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你们觉得她生气了吗
Oh, no, do you really think she was mad?
好吧 我觉得够了
Okay, I think that's enough.
好了各位 最后招待[打烊]
All right, everybody, last call.
什么 打烊了 不行
What, last call? No.
免费酒水日不能就这么结束
This can't be the end of Free Alcohol Day.
我受不了这个
I will not stand for this.
我应该喝醉到站不起来
I should be too drunk to stand at all.
在我走之前 有人需要什么吗
Hey, anybody need anything before I go?
你好 谢谢你 不用了
Oh, hi, thank you. No.
你和平常一样漂亮
You were just as wonderful as ever
我们都希望下次再见到你
and we're all looking forward to seeing you next time.
也许你可以带些新东西过来
Maybe you could bring something different.
真好 很高兴见到你们
Okay, cool. Well, good to see you.
-再见 -再见 达妮 你人真好
- Bye. - Bye, Dani. You're so nice.
我知道没人问 但我的第一次
I know nobody asked, but I lost my virginity
听的是鲸鱼叫声的唱片
to a CD of whale songs.
好的
Okay, all right.
我们来看看你还藏了什么 艾比
Let's see what else you're hiding, Abby.
她还偷偷地养了只猫
Oh, and she has a secret cat?
好 开始了
Oh, it's on.
贝丝 你在干什么
Beth! What are you doing?
你为什么拿着脏袜子
And why are you holding dirty socks?
我才是应该提问的那个人
I'm the one asking the questions here.
这些是谁的脏袜子
Whose dirty socks are these?
你在我的房♥子里 所以理所当然
Well, you're in my house so it stands to reason
是我的脏袜子
that they're mine.
是的 我站在你的房♥子里四处寻觅线索
Yeah, I'm standing in your house scrounging around for clues.
很显然我就是通过这种方法
Apparently this is what I have to do
来了解你的私人生活
to know anything personal about you.
或者你可以尊重我的隐私
Or you could respect my privacy
而不是表现得像是喝醉的杰西卡·弗莱彻
instead of acting like a drunk Jessica Fletcher.
《女作家与谋杀案》里的女人 你怎么能这么说
The "Murder, She Wrote" Lady? How dare you?
你可以选一个性感的侦探 比如
You could have picked a hot detective like
维罗妮卡·马尔斯或者侦探犬麦克格拉夫
Veronica Mars or McGruff the Crime Dog.
好的 贝丝
Okay, Beth,
我需要你把袜子扔掉
I'm gonna need you to drop the socks
然后慢慢地回到酒吧 好吗
and slowly return to the bar, okay?
是的 我可以 或者...
Yeah, yeah, I could, or...
-好的 贝丝 -有什么问题
- Okay, Beth... - What's the problem?
我离真♥相♥越来越近了吗
Am I getting to close to the truth?
不 你离我的咖啡桌太近了
No, you're getting too close to my coffee table.
谁会把咖啡桌放在沙发的正前方啊
Who puts a coffee table right in front of the couch?
我做不到
I can't do it.
我觉得我会失败 然后花钱买♥♥酒
I think I'm just gonna break down and just buy beer.
那可不行 今天是免费酒水日
Don't you dare. This is Free Alcohol Day.
该死 我...
Damn it. I...
我知道大家拿这个五香伏特加做了赌注
I know we got thrown a curveball with this allspice vodka,
但在回家之前 我们还有一杯要喝
but we still have a shot at this before we have to go home.
酒把我们打败了 弗雷德 我们尽力了
The booze beat us, Fred. We tried everything.
没有用的
It's no use.
还有一招我们没试过
Here's something we didn't try.
把它们全喝光
Sucking it up.
我们第一次喝酒是什么情况
What about when we first started drinking alcohol?
确实不好喝 我们怎么办呢
It didn't taste good, so what do we do?
-我们还是喝了 -我们还是喝了
- We drank it anyway. - We drank it anyway!
听着
Look,
这几天对美国来说是艰难的日子
these are tough days for America.
这个国家分♥裂♥严重
The country is deeply divided.
我们唯一能达成一心的事
The only thing we can agree on
就是喝酒
is drinking alcohol.
我们需要这么做
So we need to do this.
我们需要为了美国这么做
We need to do this for America.
再来一杯
And again!
贝丝 这太扯了
Beth, this is ridiculous.
是吗
Is it?
比这根金色长发
Is it as ridiculous
还要扯吗
as this long blonde hair?
这是谁的头发 艾比
Who does this belong to, Abby?
是和你合照的那个金发女人吗
Is it this blonde woman that you're in this picture with?
那是威利·纳尔逊 有次我乘飞机碰见他了
That's Willie Nelson. I was on a plane with him once.
好吧 这还挺无聊的
Oh. Well, that's boring.
你让我别无选择
Left me no choice
只能来翻你的网页搜索记录了
but to look up your internet search history.
得了吧 你肯定猜不着密♥码♥
Oh, please, you'll never guess the password.
-「伏特加」 -贝丝 这很侮辱人
- "Vodka." - Beth, that's insulting, okay?
-你在浪费时间 -「伏特加1」
- This is a waste of time. - "Vodka1"
不行 贝丝
No, no, no! Beth!
-我想知道关于你的事 -还给我
- I wanna know your stuff! - Give me my--
-不 -贝丝
- No! - Beth!
算了
You know what?
我已经不在乎了 你不想和我聊
I don't care anymore. You don't want to talk to me?
行啊 去找你那些很酷的朋友吧
Fine, go talk to your cool friends.
去和威利·纳尔逊一起买♥♥头巾去吧
Go--go bandana shopping with Willie Nelson.
贝丝 怎么了
Beth, what is going on?
你和达妮谈了恋爱
You had a full-on relationship with Dani
而你却根本没告诉我
and you never even told me.
那又怎么了 这是我的私事
So what? That's my private life.
我没必要把所有事都和你讲清楚
I don't have to run everything by you.
上周五我做了个比基尼蜜蜡除毛
I got a bikini wax last Friday.
这你也需要知道吗
Did you need to know about that?
我们本来可以一起去的
We could have gone together.
我有团购优♥惠♥
I have a Groupon.
贝丝 你为什么要这么在意
Beth, why do you care so much?
因为我觉得我们关系很好
Because I thought we were close,
今天我明白了 我们关系并不好
and I guess today I learned we're not.
我没有很多闺蜜
I don't have a lot of girlfriends,
尤其是在我生了孩子之后
especially since the boys were born, and...
我把你当成最好的朋友
I think of you as one of my closest friends.
但我现在开始觉得 你只是把我当顾客
But I'm starting to think that you just see me as a customer.
好吧
Okay.
来 我想给你看点东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
六年前 我刚搬来的时候
Six years ago, when I first moved into this house,
我看到你坐在我的后院里
I found you sitting here in my backyard
从箱子里拿酒喝
drinking wine straight out of a box.
那是在世界杯期间
That was during the World Cup.
我丈夫给儿子们买♥♥了「呜呜祖拉」喇叭
My husband had bought the boys vuvuzelas.
如果没有你的后院来让我躲清净
If I didn't have your backyard to escape to,
我可能就要直接跳海了
I might have walked into the sea.
在自家后院发现一个喝醉的陌生女人
It was pretty weird friending a strange, drunk lady
这事挺怪的 但在这之后
in my backyard, but then you became the thing
你变成了我每天都希望见到的人
I looked forward to at the end of every day.
所以我搬出了第二张椅子
Which is why I brought out the second chair.
之后我一直在添加椅子 直到开了酒吧
Then I just kept adding chairs until I had a bar.
如果没有你 这一切都不会存在
None of this would be here if it weren't for you.
好吗 你可不仅仅是一个顾客
Okay? So no, you're not just a customer.
那你为什么不和我分享你的事呢
But why don't you share stuff?
我本来就不和别人分享我的事
I don't share stuff with anybody.
我是在白人社区长大的古巴人
I mean, I grew up Cuban in a white neighborhood,
况且我还是双性恋
and on top of that I'm bi.
我早就学会不要去煽动自己的情绪了
I learned not to fan the flames of that intersectional fire.
但这家酒吧 是我最喜欢的东西
But this bar? The thing that I love the most?
如果你没有闯进我的后院
It literally wouldn't exist if you hadn't trespassed
用廉价的加拿大酒把我灌醉
on my property and gotten me
这一切都不会存在
drunk on cheap Canadian wine.
这意义重大
That means a lot.
你想进一步了解达妮吗
So do you want to know more about Dani?
太想了
Oh, my God, so bad.
她很好
Well, she's great.
很聪明 很有趣
She's smart. She's funny.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表