剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
谁会这么做啊
Who does that?
喝你的酒吧 老兄
Just drink the beer, man.
不 这就是家酒吧 还在我的房♥产上
No, this is a bar-- on my property.
这是完全违法的
I mean, this is super illegal.
你必须立刻关停
You gotta shut this down right now.
这不在你的预料之中 我明白
Look, you weren't expecting this. I get it.
但在你急着下定论之前
But before you rush to judgment,
至少让我带你四处看看
let me at least show you around.
这地方真的很不错
I mean, it's-- it's really great.
一点都不可怕
It's not scary at all.
「带我看看」
"Show me around"?
这地方不就是一块小长方形吗
I mean, this is a small rectangle,
我很高 什么都看得清
and I'm very tall. I can see everything.
-那些椅子 还有 -请听我说好吗
- The chairs, the-- - Just bear with me?
好了
Okay.
好吧
Um, all right.
这边 在我刚搬进来的时候
Over here. When I first moved in,
这原来有一个很奇怪的喷泉
there was this creepy fountain thing over here,
我扔了它 把这台超棒的点唱机搬了进来
so I junked it, and I brought in this cool vintage jukebox.
那个喷泉是我的姑父
You know, my uncle carved that fountain
用一块石头雕刻出来的
out of a single piece of stone.
本来是用来纪念二战中的一场战役
It was there to commemorate a World War II battle
他在那场战役中失去了他最好的朋友
where he lost his best friend.
现在变成点唱机了
And now it's a jukebox.
你喜欢什么类型的音乐
What kind of music do you like?
其实我喜欢爵士
I like jazz, actually.
你不喜欢
You, uh, not a fan?
不喜欢爵士 比尔
Not a fan of jazz, Bill.
好吧 等一下 那萨克斯呢
Okay, but hold on a second. What about saxophones?
萨克斯超酷的
I mean, saxophones are cool.
是啊 超酷的
Yeah, so cool. Um...
我喜欢它们弯弯绕绕的样子
I like how they curve.
还有人们闭上眼演奏的样子
And how people close their eyes when they play them, I guess.
我们继续吧 你看
Let's move on. Look.
街坊四邻 一起出来玩
Neighborhood people, just hanging out,
享受美好时光
having a good time.
在我开张之前 大家都没有地方可去
Before I opened this place, there was nowhere for us to go.
我们只能随风飘零
We were all just scattered to the wind.
无家可归
Homeless.
这不仅是一家酒吧 比尔
This is more than just a bar, Bill.
这是一家社区中心
It's...it's a community center.
这很感人
That is very moving.
有人告诉我 你逼着别人坐在这
I was told that you force people to sit here
直到你不再讨厌他们
until you decide you don't hate them anymore.
不 大家自己选择坐在这
No, people choose to sit here
直到我们想出办法
until we figure out
怎么让他们融入社区
how to incorporate them into the community.
你好 朋友
Uh, hi there, friend.
我叫比尔 这里是我的房♥产
Uh, my name's Bill. This is my property.
我只是想过来告诉你
I just wanted to come over here and give you permission
你想坐在哪或站在哪都可以
to sit or stand anywhere you want.
不用了 我挺好的
Nah. I'm fine.
好吧 这太扯了 她又不是皇帝
Okay, this is insane. She's not an emperor.
我觉得这样好像没用
I don't think this is working.
他喜欢爵士乐 贝丝 我怎么才能说服
He's a jazz fan, Beth. How am I supposed to convince
一个喜欢爵士乐的人 他脑子有病
a jazz fan of anything? His brain is warped.
好吧 要不这么办吧
Okay, here is what's gonna happen.
我会施展出我的个人魅力
I'm gonna turn on the charm,
让他感觉自己是这个团体的一份子
make him feel like he's part of the group--
让他感觉自己受到了关注
make him feel invested, you know?
是啊 这应该能行 去吧
Yeah. Yeah, that could work. Get in there.
大展拳脚吧
Do your thing, man.
比尔 我请你喝酒怎么样
Hey, Bill! Buy you a beer?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks. I'm fine.
那可是我的大招
Well, that was my big gun.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
我的天 我可真不喜欢坏了的洒水喷头
God, I hate broken sprinklers.
我说比尔
Hey there, Bill. Um...
我没机会跟你说
I didn't have a chance to tell you
对你姑姑的去世 我很难过
how sorry I am about your aunt.
她非常非常特别
She was a--a very special lady.
是吗 你们很熟吗
Really? How well did you know her?
-可熟了 -嗯
- Oh, so well. - Mm-hmm.
我永远也忘不了她的住址
Yeah, um--I mean, I-- I'll never forget her address.
加利福尼亚圣地亚哥
It was, uh, 111 Civic Center Drive,
市政中心路111号♥303室...
Suite 303, San Diego, California...
「收件人 格雷格」
"Attention: Greg."
那是她会计师的办公室地址
That's her accountant's office.
是你寄租金支票的地方
That's where you sent your rent checks.
你觉得她是住在市政中心吗
Did you think she lived at the civic center?
好了吧 老兄
Come on, man.
这个酒吧是我的饭碗
This bar is my livelihood, okay?
我花了好几年才从无到有把它建起来
It's taken me years to build it up from nothing,
我好不容易把它弄成完全是我想要的样子
and I finally have it exactly the way I want it.
没有人受伤 也没着火
Nobody is bleeding. Nothing is on fire.
-你还担心什么 -我担心什么
- What is your problem? - What's my problem?
你明白吗 从法律上来说
Do you understand that I am responsible for all of this
我要对所有这些负责的
in the eyes of the law?
「从法律上来说」
"The eyes of the law"?
我一说出口就后悔了
I regretted saying that immediately.
说真的老兄 你走进来
Seriously, man, you walk in here with your--
穿着条裤子 橘红色的上衣
with your pants and your orange shirt
腰上还挂个手♥机♥套
and your little cell-phone purse.
我...
Well, I...
然后你就开始骚扰我
And you just start harassing me?
我不是在骚扰你
Okay, I'm not harassing you, okay?
我只是不能接受这个
I just can't deal with this right now.
过去的一年
The last year of my life
我的生活就是一团糟
has just been total chaos, you know?
我换了工作 我的婚姻...
I--I changed jobs, my marriage...
我的婚姻结束了 我...
my marriage ended. I--I just--
我想要的就是一点点的安定
what I'm looking for is a little stability,
而你在我的房♥产里卖♥♥迈泰鸡尾酒
and you serving mai tais on my property
可不安定
is not stable.
艾比才不会卖♥♥迈泰鸡尾酒呢
Abby would never serve anyone a mai tai.
她根本不喜欢
She hates them.
我就张口一说 也许这个有用
Just throwing that out there in case it helps.
谢谢啦 不过这一点用都没有
Thanks. That does not help at all.
艾比 我不想再跟你争论这个了
Abby, I don't wanna argue about this anymore, okay?
我要把这一切都记录在案
So I'm just gonna-- I'm gonna document everything,
然后我就闪人了
and then I'm gonna get out of here, okay?
你干嘛
Why'd you do that?
为什么会有人这么做
Why would anyone do that?
我去把你的手♥机♥拿回来
I'll go get your phone.
我理解从本质上来说这一切都是你的
Hey, so I know you technically own all of this,
-可这个位子是我的 -喔
- but that's my stool. - Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
别走 回来 玩一会儿
No, no, come back. Hang out.
-好吧 -把屁♥股♥往那边挪点
- Okay. - Just scooch over a little.
我喜欢坐在这因为我能看见孩子们的窗子
I like to sit over here because I can see my kids' windows.
这还挺方便
Oh, that's convenient.
这是个好母亲的绝招
Yeah, it's a good mom hack.
我需要来放松 可如果我听到尖叫
I get to unwind, but if I hear screaming
闻到糊了的味道 嗖的一下 我就...
or smell something burning, in a flash, I can...
喝完我的酒然后回家
finish my drink and get home.
所以你们是这里的常客喽
So are you guys, like, regulars here?
对 我是弗雷德
Yep. I'm Fred.
艾比从小我就认识她
I've known Abby since she was a kid.
我以前和她爸爸是同事
I used to work with her dad.
我是她最早的客人之一呢
I was one of her first customers.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表