剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
-别担心我 -我没有 我是担心我自己
- Oh, don't worry about me. - I'm not. I'm worried about me.
我需要这间酒吧
I need this bar.
我为今后25年的存款做了预算
I budgeted out my savings for the next 25 years.
如果我买♥♥的每杯啤酒超过三美元
If I gotta pay more than three bucks a beer,
70岁我就破产了
I'm gonna go broke by the time I'm 70.
小艾 我也需要这间酒吧
Abs, I need the bar too.
如果它没了
If this thing goes away,
那我就得花更多时间来陪我的家人
then I have to spend more time with my family,
我非常爱他们 但这根本不可能
and I love them dearly, but that's a nonstarter.
我的孩子们都爱缠着我
My kids are obsessed with me.
想让我抱他们 给他们做饭
They want me to hug them and make them food.
抱歉 各位 但我做不到
I'm sorry guys, but I-- I just can't.
好吗
Okay?
让我静静吧 这样我就可以忘掉这一切
Now leave me alone so I can black out and forget this is happening.
我再说最后一句
Last thing I'll say:
比尔此刻就在外面
Bill is out there right now
纠结着镖靶该挂在哪里
trying to figure out where to hang the dartboard.
-所以呢 -所以他得到了关注
- So? - So he's invested.
他是我们大家族的一份子
He's one of us.
他或许还没意识到 但我知道
He might not know it yet, but I do.
这让我感觉又回到童年 你知道吗
It just makes me feel like I'm a kid again, you know?
我爸爸会突然出现
When my dad would just show up out of nowhere
把事情搞得一团糟
and mess everything up?
我懂 我真的懂
And I get that, I--I really do,
我觉得可以相信这家伙不会毁了这里
but I think we can trust this guy not to ruin the joint.
再说了 我正在和詹姆斯玩多米诺骨牌
Besides, I am right in the middle of a game of dominoes with James.
如果你关门了 我们怎么办
If you close down, what are we gonna do?
你知道移走一套多米诺骨牌有多难吗
You know how hard it is to move a game of dominoes?
根本不可能 中士 骨牌会掉得到处都是
It's impossible, Sarge. The tiles go everywhere.
-谢谢你和我聊天 -随时欢迎
- Thanks for the talk. - Any time.
还有 别叫我「中士」
Also, please stop calling me "Sarge."
恕我直言 我还会这样叫你 因为很有趣
Ah, respectfully, I'm gonna keep on doing that 'cause it's fun.
我觉得吧台的前面不行
I guess the front of the bar is out
因为人们脸的朝向 视线等等
because of people's faces and eyes and stuff.
对 那些东西很重要
Yeah, that stuff is important.
斯基普貌似把他的地盘封锁得很好
Skip seems to have his area pretty well locked down, here.
别直视他
Don't look right at him!
好吧
Okay.
我愿意尝试你的一些改变
I'm willing to try some of your changes.
-「一些」是什么意思 -我会着手买♥♥保险
- What do you mean "Some"? - I will work on the insurance thing.
我有个从事保险行业的朋友
Oh, I have a friend in the insurance game.
很多方法可以骗过保险公♥司♥
Tons of ways to cheat the system.
但你知道 仍然合法
But, you know, still be legal.
但很卑鄙
But sneaky.
好 那应急预案呢
Okay, and the emergency plan?
我们在室外 应急预案就是
We're outside. The emergency plan is
「待在外面」[待议]
"Remain outside."
好吧 那烤架呢
Okay. What about the grill?
正如我所说 大家会聚在烤架旁
As I've said, the grill is where people gather.
烤架很重要
The grill is important.
-那我们就没得谈 -该死 比尔
- Then we don't have a deal. - Damn it, Bill.
多米诺骨牌绝对不能动的
You can't move a game of dominoes!
什么
What?
多米诺骨牌 如果你在游戏中移♥动♥它们
The dominoes. If you move them mid-game,
所有东西都会变得乱七八糟
then everything gets all scrambled and ruined
你会失去所有的骨牌
and you lose all the tiles.
我需要顾客聚集在吧台
I need the people at this bar.
他们也想要吧台保持原样
And they need the bar the way it is.
如果他们离开吧台 我就会失去他们
If they go away, I lose them.
求你了 兄弟
Please, man.
艾比
Abby...
说得太好了
that was so beautiful.
好吧 我们再商量 但我还有一个条件
Okay, we'll make it work. But I do have one more condition.
-什么 -如果我们要这样做
- What? - If we're gonna do this,
我要确定咱俩是合作关系
I need to know that it's gonna be a partnership, okay?
我在这里担了很大风险 所以我要你做出让步
I'm risking a lot here, so I need you to meet me halfway.
所以我需要你为我做...
And that's why I need you to make me...
一杯迈泰鸡尾酒
a mai tai.
我赌20块 她会甩手不干
20 bucks says she bails.
-成交 -各位
- You're on. - Guys.
你可以的
Hey, you can do this.
我们相信你
We believe in you.
事实上 我喜欢多放点樱桃
Actually, I--I like extra cherries on mine.
你可以倒掉了 我不喜欢迈泰鸡尾酒
Well, you can toss this. I don't like mai tais.
-你说什么 -我
- What? - I...
我只是想知道你会不会做
I just wanted to see if you would do it.
我真的很惊讶
I mean, I'm actually very surprised.
像那样放弃你的正直 真是太羞愧了
Just to compromise all your integrity like that is super humbling.
算你狠
Well played.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我刚才好害怕
I was so scared just then.
我要喝这杯压压惊
I--I need this drink.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表