剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
Whatever you want. Throw it away.
我不在乎 我不需要科里
I don't care. I don't need Cory.
我有你
I've got you.
我以为他是个苏打枪巫师
Thought he was a soda gun wizard.
他是不错 但他不是弗雷德
Well, he's fine, but he's no Fred.
我还记得我为你修的第一件东西
I remember the first thing I fixed for you.
是你的自行车轮 那时你八岁
It was your bike wheel. You were eight years old.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我也不知道
I didn't know what I was doing,
但我随便装了一下 就修好了
but I winged it, and it worked.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
我的意思是 其实根本就没修好
I mean, it absolutely did not work.
你知道 对吧 车链子掉了
You know that, right? The chain fell off,
我越过车把 头朝下摔了
and I went head first over the handlebars.
现在疤还在
I still have a scar.
不过有关心的人在我身边
But it was nice to have somebody around
感觉很不错
who actually cared.
-我还是在陪着你 -我知道
- Well, I still do. - I know.
相信我 我需要你陪着
And believe me, I need you around.
我刚把你给我带的煎饼大口吃了
I just wolfed down that burrito you brought me.
是我今天第一次吃东西
It was the first food I'd had all day.
-谢谢你 -本来应该给你带炸卷饼的
- So thank you. - Yeah. Supposed to be a chimichanga,
算了
but... whatever.
很高兴能帮上忙
Happy to help.
有件事我想和你说
Now, something I wanna bring up with you--
你对你的邻居有多了解
how well do you know your neighbors?
因为我很确定自己刚刚看到
'Cause I am pretty sure I just watched
有人挖了一个像浅墓穴一样的坑
somebody dig what looked like a shallow grave.
是啊 他们养豚鼠
Yeah. They breed guinea pigs,
不过死了很多
and a lot of them don't work out.
我们该进去了
We should go inside.
艾比
Abs?
来一杯威士忌兑可乐
How 'bout a Jack and Coke?
马上来
Jack and Coke comin' right up.
我的哥们来了
Hey, there's my guy.
这味道让我回到了旧时光
Mmm...that takes me back.
-贝丝 你抽过烟 -是的
- Beth, you smoked? - Yeah. Quit right after
双胞胎出生后就戒了
the twins were born.
有一个问题
Hey, uh, point of order.
我知道自己没有正式接受吉祥币
I know I didn't actually physically accept The Token,
但这种情况之下 看上去
but it just seems like under the circumstances--
弗雷德 那是有时间限制的
Ooh, Fred, that was a limited-time offer.
你知道的 你可是吉祥币议会的秘♥书♥长♥
You know that--you were secretary of the Token Council.
一个议会 这也太搞笑了
A council? That is ridiculous.
不过 这个职位是选举产生的吗
But also, is that an elected position?
艾比 我们都知道 吉祥币合约
Ab, we both know The Token Covenant
-是一份真实文件 -我也没招 弗雷德
- is a living document. - No can do, Fred.
这杯免费吧
But I will give you this one for free.
这凳子有点歪
This stool is kinda wobbly.
也许我该给性感科里打电♥话♥
Maybe I should call hot Cory.
等等 可能没那个必要
Hang on. There may be no need.
我有个东西或许能解决
I have something that might just do the trick.
好了
There you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用再给性感科里打电♥话♥了
No need to call hot Cory now.
一夫一妻制 你又多苟活了一天
Monogamy, you live to fight another day.
詹姆斯 怎么了
James, what's wrong?
之前出现了紧急情况 我却吓呆了
We had a real emergency, and I froze.
我让大家失望了
I let everybody down.
不是这样的
No, you didn't.
应急计划不只是你一个人的事
The emergency plan isn't all on you.
我们互相照顾 看看艾比和弗雷德
We look out for each other. Look at Abby and Fred.
你和比尔也有属于你们的奇怪的感情
And, uh, you and Bill have your weird thing.
是啊 有天晚上我们通着电♥话♥睡着了
Yeah. We fell asleep on the phone together the other night.
这才是应急计划的真谛
That's the emergency plan.
我们尽自己的所能 去互相帮助
We all help each other out however we can.
你手怎么了
What happened to you there?
被电了一下
I got a little electrocuted.
萝西 冷静 没事的
Rosie, remain calm. It's gonna be fine.
酒吧安保主管马上处理
Head of Bar Security's on it.
谢谢
Thanks.
詹姆斯 我要撤了 晚点电♥话♥联♥系♥
Hey, James, I'm taking off, but, uh...later?
我也解释不了 发生得太快了
I can't explain it. It all happened so fast.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表