剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
我可能确实有些反应过度了
when everyone was helping me.
我是不会这么说你的
Well, I mean, I would never say that but...
但其他人可能会这么说
other people might say that.
问题是 比尔 你之前
The thing is, Bill, when you just took over
接那些人的话 让我回想起了一些往事
with those guys earlier, it set something off in me.
你要知道 我还在海军的时候
You gotta understand, when I was in the Marines,
男人们巴不得等着看我失败
men were just looking for me to fail,
所以我才这么认真刻苦 自力更生
so I worked hard to make sure I never needed help from anybody.
我能理解 但老实说
I get that, and, well, honestly,
虽然我觉得我帮你不是因为你是女人
I didn't think I was stepping in before because you're a woman,
但如果你是弗雷德或者詹姆斯
but if it was Fred or James,
我不知道我还会不会帮
I don't know if I would have.
很感谢你承认这一点
Well, I appreciate you admitting that,
但请一定要帮助詹姆斯
but always step in to help James.
事情是这样的 艾比
Here's the thing, though, Abby,
你和我正在密谋犯罪行为
you and I are committing an ongoing criminal conspiracy
让一间非法酒吧继续营业
to keep an illegal bar operating,
所以我们应该学会互相帮助
so we should probably learn to take help from one another.
不得不说
Well, I have to admit,
你的法律威胁还挺有用
your legal threats were kind of helpful.
那是当然
See? Yes.
我想我的鞋子需要一些帮助
I guess I could use some help with my shoe.
鞋带已经松了一个小时了
The laces have been untied for an hour,
快把我逼疯了
and they're driving me crazy.
交给我
I got ya.
-你现在好点了吗 -没错
- Do you feel better now? - Yes!
看到没 比尔 锁喉八式
See, Bill, eight different ways just in the neck.
抱歉 我还以为听到它喷水了
Oh, sorry, thought I heard it going off.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
我主要承受的是精神折磨
My brain is doing most of the torture.
要来了
Ah, there it is!
不是 抱歉 又是虚惊一场
Nope, sorry, another falsie.
贝丝 我有点事要告诉你
Beth, I got something I gotta tell you.
是我摔碎了你的马克杯
I'm the one who broke your mug.
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
詹姆斯 你为什么不早说
James, why didn't you say something?
因为我们之间的关系就像你的马克杯一样
Because our relationship is like your mug.
很脆弱的
It's fragile.
我们又没什么共同点
We don't have anything in common,
我很害怕如果你知道是我摔碎了你的马克杯
and I was scared that if you knew I broke your mug,
你就会和我绝交
you would cut me out your life
或者扒了我的皮
or cut me physically.
如果你伪装成我
And if you put your face on my face,
你家孩子们一定会蒙圈的
that's gonna confuse your kids.
詹姆斯 拜托
James, come on.
我们没有很多共同点 但我喜欢这样
We don't have a lot in common, but I like that.
你知道谁和我有共同点吗
You know who I have a lot in common with?
在学校碰到的那些人母
The moms at school,
她们张口闭口都是自己的孩子和丈夫
and they never shut up about their kids and their husbands
工作和慈善事业
and their jobs and their charity work.
拜托 有点自己的生活吧
Ugh, get a life.
我们拥有人际关系中最重要的共同点
We have the most important thing in common that two people can have:
我们一起喝酒
we drink together.
这是一种神圣的纽带
That's a sacred bond.
我的马克杯
My mug.
没错 我找到了大部分碎片
Yeah, I found most of the pieces,
然后比尔用他喋喋不休讲解的
and then Bill filled in the gaps
3D打印机填补了空缺部分
with this 3-D printer thing he overexplained.
最后他把碎片黏在了一起
And then he glued it all back together.
你们知道比尔是个工程师吗
Did you guys know that Bill's an engineer?
-是的 有人提过 -是这样吗
- Yeah, it's come up. - Is that right?
是的 我的车里总是备有上等胶水
Yep, I always keep good glue in my car.
我知道你们心里在想什么
And I see the way you're looking at me,
但我觉得很酷 很高兴告诉你们这点
but I think it's cool and I'm glad I told you.
嗨 丹 我有好消息告诉你
Hey, Dan, I've got news!
这比我想的还糟
It's worse than I thought.
水压也太大了
Oh, the water is very highly pressurized.
我讨厌死它了
Oh, I hate this a lot. It's--oh...
发毒誓再也不说此事怎样
Blood pact to never talk about this again?
-好的 -成交
- Yeah. - Sounds good.
「Word」是四字词「猥亵语」
Four-letter word for "Word."
这条线索就像在说蛇自己吃自己
This clue is like a snake eating itself.
你昨天说
So, uh, yesterday, you said
你打得过九岁的黑带
you could beat a nine-year-old with a black belt?
这位是埃文·莱夫科维茨
Well, this is Evan Lefkowitz.
他刚刚参加了全国比赛
He just placed in a national competition.
他绝对打得过我
Yeah, he can take me.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表