剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
Okay, whatever.
你想让我们带走斯基普的兄弟 基普
You want us to take Skip's brother, Kip?
他是个捣蛋鬼 净挑事
He's a troublemaker. He picks fights.
你们好 很高兴见到你们
Hello. Nice to meet you.
我的老天 他是斯基普的哥哥吗
Oh, good God. Is he Skip's older brother?
怎么这么显老
Somehow?
行吧 可以 我们会看好他的
Yeah, okay, fine. We'll take him.
这上面还写了什么
What else is on here?
带走小尼莫 谁是小尼莫
Take little Nemo. Who's little Nemo?
它是在我们酒吧赖着的一只坏狗
He's a mean dog that sits in our bar.
它吃硬币
Eats pennies.
它是坏鬼
He's mean.
小艾 你真觉得
Abs, are you sure
这比直接告诉萝西真♥相♥容易吗
this is easier than telling Rosie the truth?
-我不想要一只坏狗 -好吧
- I don't want a mean dog. - Okay.
如果我们全部照做 带走基普和坏狗
If we do all that, we take Kip, we take the mean dog--
-塑料小叉 -行 知道了
- Sword toothpicks? - Yes, fine.
你会让萝西的乐队演出吗
You'll let Rosie's band play?
艾比
Abby?
萝西 你听我们讲话多久了
Rosie. How long have you been listening to us?
-够久了 -听着 我可以解释
- Long enough. - Look, I can explain.
我们想用尼莫的坏狗交换
We have a really good reason for wanting to swap you
你和你的乐队是有原因的
and your band for Nemo's mean dog.
我的老天 这比我听到的还要糟糕一百万倍
Oh, my God, that's like a million times worse than what I heard.
我勒个去
What the hell?
我就知道假装热情是个馊主意
I knew this whole faking enthusiasm thing was a bad idea.
是啊 也许这只对儿童有效 对成人无效
Yeah. Maybe it works on kids but not on adults.
这就是我从不假装高♥潮♥的原因
This is why I've never faked my orgasms.
干嘛 难道我脱掉衣服
What, I'm gonna take off my clothes
是要给谁表演的吗
and put on a little play for somebody?
谁有这么多时间啊
Who has the time?
你到我床上是来做事的
You come to my bed, you're there to work.
做不好我就把那玩意儿做进三明治让他吃
Get it right or I'll make a sandwich.
根本不虚好吗
What do I care.
好吧
Okay.
萝西 你就不能和我说句话吗
Rosie, will you please just talk to me?
既然你这么讨厌我的音乐 我还以为我要
Well, you hate my music so much, I'd thought I'd play it
小心翼翼 再也不张嘴出声呢
safe and never make sounds with my mouth ever again.
你刚刚要用我换一只坏狗
You were gonna trade me for a mean dog?
为了不听我唱歌♥ 你宁愿被一条坏狗咬
To avoid hearing me sing you'd rather be bitten by a mean dog.
不 不是咬
No, not bitten.
它只会待在这里而已
It was just gonna, like, be here.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
是啊 你知道的 俗话说
Oh, right, you know what they say.
如果心存疑惑 就用朋友换只坏狗
When in doubt, swap out your friend for a mean dog.
不 萝西 我不是为了摆脱你才这么做的
No, Rosie, I didn't do all of that to get rid of you.
我这么做是因为在乎你
I did it because I care about you.
我不想粉碎你的梦想
I didn't want to crush your dreams.
我觉得你很需要我 我想保护你
I feel like you look up to me, and I wanted to protect you.
你是我的齐薇格
You're my Zellweger.
艾比 我敬仰你是因为你真诚待人
Abby, I look up to you because you're honest
对我很真诚
with people, including me.
我足够坚强 能接受批评
I'm tough enough to take criticism,
所以你想我怎么对你 你就该怎么对我
so just treat me how you'd wanna be treated.
坦诚相待
Honestly.
好的
Okay.
萝西
Rosie...
你的音乐糟糕透顶
Your music is very bad.
好吧 我尊重你的意见
Okay, I respect your opinion.
继续
Go on.
我想我可能要过很长时间才能再次享受音乐了
I think it might be awhile before I can enjoy music again.
我们似乎正在从「真实」
Seems like we're veering away from "Honesty"
转向「残酷的真♥相♥」 但这很好
and into "Brutal truth," But this is good.
-继续 -听着 这样如何
- Keep going. - Look, how about this?
等你水平提高之后可以每个月在这里演出一次
You can play here once a month while you get better,
如果我不喜欢你的演出 我就会嘘你
and if I don't like it, I will boo.
成交 说真的 你不必喜欢我的音乐
Deal, and seriously you don't have to like my music.
你们这代人真的不懂千禧年代的东西
People of your generation don't really get millennial stuff.
什么 萝西 我们是同代人
What--Rosie, we're the same generation.
行 好吧 当然 我们这代人
Okay, yeah, sure. People my age
肯定懂你「甜心先生」的梗
definitely get your "Jerry Maguire" References.
但你就懂啊
But you just got it.
我不敢相信我们要这么做
I can't believe we're gonna do this.
我一直想找个理由去深海钓鱼
I mean I've always wanted a reason to go deep sea fishing,
现在我有了两个理由 豆架和雷蒙
and now I got two: Bean Pole and Ramón.
那一定很棒
It's gonna be great.
我们要把补给装上船
We're gonna load the boat with supplies,
我们要给雷蒙吃够晕海宁
we'll pump Ramón full of Dramamine,
然后我们要去墨西哥海岸的秘密地点
and then we head for my secret spot off the coast of Mexico.
你知道吗 克拉克 我现在觉得这主意很傻
You know, Clark, I feel so dumb about it now.
你刚来这里的时候
When you first got here,
我害怕到不敢和你说话
I was so scared to go talk to you.
我害怕很多东西
I'm scared of a lot of things,
但我不想自己的人生再这么下去了
but I don't want to live my life like that anymore.
-我真的很想 -糟了
- I really wanna-- - Oh, crap!
-警♥察♥来了 -嫌犯在场
- It's the cops! - Suspect in sight.
警方正在追捕
Officers in pursuit.
祝贺这对幸福的夫妻
愚蠢的栅栏 等等
Stupid fence. Give me a sec.
各位 我想对我们的新娘贝丝和新郎朗德罗说
Everyone, to our bride... Beth and Randro,
在这个正常合法的后院
from all of us here in this legal, normal backyard,
我们祝愿你们幸福每一天
we wish that you find happiness every single day.
-干杯 各位 -抱歉 伙计们
- Chin-chin, everyone. - Sorry, folks.
-祝福你们 -谢谢警官
- Congratulations. - Thank you, Officer.
出门可以顺便抓一株多肉宝宝
Feel free to grab a baby succulent on your way out.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表