剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
你有没有看到
Did you see that the Padres
教士队把拉米雷斯下放到替补席了
moved Ramirez to the bullpen?
谁说过他们就应该这么做
Now, who said they should do that?
是我还是你 我不记得了
Was it me or was it you? I can't remember.
是你
Hmm, it was you...
-是我说的 -没错 不是我
- Yeah, it was me. - And not me.
我在想
So, uh, I was wondering
你愿不愿意明天和我一起吃个晚饭
do you want to get dinner tomorrow night?
明天 明天是牛排之夜
Tomorrow. Tomorrow's steak night.
听上去很不错
That sounds perfect.
行啊 有何不可
Okay, why not?
可以吗
Yes?
-当然 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
有意思 他都用不着放出鱼线
Interesting. He did not even have
鱼就直接跳到他船上了
to cast his line. The fish just jumped right into his boat.
你激动吗
So are you excited?
我不知道 一言难尽吧
I don't know. It's a lot.
难道我已经完全投入到这件事中了吗
Am I fully committed to this thing?
你承认了
You said yes.
是的 但有时候 先承认下来
Yeah, but sometimes, the polite thing to do
然后再逃去墨西哥躲一个月
is to say yes and then
才是礼貌的做法
disappear to Mexico for a month.
拜托 弗雷德 你得勇于迈出这一步
Come on, Fred, you gotta get back out there.
你很帅 你应该去约会的
You're a handsome guy. You should be in the game.
我可不希望你变得像比尔一样孤独又可悲
I don't want you to be alone and pathetic like Bill.
拜托 我只不过是坐在这
Come on. I'm just sitting here.
真是的
Jeez.
说真的 艾米莉有什么不好的
Seriously, what's wrong with Emily?
没什么 她很好
Nothing. She's great.
我才刚刚让生活变成自己希望的样子
I've just got my life set up just how I want it.
我不希望出现另外一个人
I don't want another person
来打乱这一切
polishing off the Triscuits.
我认为是你自己害怕改变
What I'm hearing is you're afraid of change.
胡说 过去五年里
That's insane. I changed the name
我改了自己梦幻棒球队的名字两次
of my fantasy baseball team twice in the last five years.
你只不过是加了一个感叹号♥
You added an exclamation point
然后再把它去了
and then you took it off.
你疯了
You're a maniac.
重点是 我不害怕改变
Point is, I'm not afraid of change.
那你应该不介意
Oh, okay, so you wouldn't mind
今晚和我换个位置吧
switching seats with me for the night, then?
当然不介意
No.
弗雷德 这只是一张高脚凳
Fred, it's just a barstool.
干嘛要搞得像挑二手车一样
You're not buying a used car.
你需要再来一杯
Oh, huh. You need a refill,
看哪 我们没有可乐了
but look at that. We are all out of Coke.
我这里还有一罐被挤扁的「女王甄选」可乐
I do have this beat-up can of "Queen's Choice" Cola, though.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
女王对于饮料的品味是出了名的
The queen is famous for her taste in soft drinks.
很好 慢用吧
Great. Then enjoy.
我喜欢
I like it.
詹姆斯 你昨晚的约会怎么样
Hey, James. How was your date last night?
你走了传统路线付了搬家公♥司♥的钱
Did you go the classic route and pay for the U-Haul,
还是更现代的路子 你们俩分摊的钱
or was it more modern, and you went Dutch?
我承认
Okay, I'll admit.
放慢节奏这招这次不灵
Low and slow didn't work this time.
有可能她只是把我当成个一般朋友
It's possible she just sees me as a friend,
或者真把我当搬家工人了
or as an actual mover.
昨晚我们搬完以后 她问我
Last night, when I was done, she asked me
有没有什么文件要签字的
if there was paperwork she had to sign.
如果你需要点把妹的新技术
If you need some new techniques to meet women,
我这有《体面调情》
I got "Ethical Flirting,"
《傻瓜如何装逼》
"Peacocking for Dummies,"
《谁是斯黛拉--男性指南之如何重振雄风》
and then "Who's Stella Now? The Male Guide to Getting Your Groove Back."
这么说吧
How about this?
詹姆斯 你会被谁所吸引
James, who's someone you're attracted to
就是那个你一直想要约会的人
that you've always wanted to go out with?
《小美人鱼》的乌苏拉
Ooh, Ursula from "The Little Mermaid."
我应该说得更具体点
Okay, I should have been more specific.
你会被谁所吸引
Who's someone you're attracted to
不可以是邪恶的虚构的章鱼怪
that isn't an evil, fictional octopus monster?
那就不好说了
I don't know.
艾瑞卡不错
Erica's cute,
而且有时候她还亲切地叫我小詹
and sometimes, she calls me Jimmy,
叫得我还自觉挺可爱的
and that makes me feel cute, too.
那你就走过去 让她知道你对她有好感
Then just go over there. Let her know you're interested.
表现出来 做你自己
Put it out there. Be yourself.
-好吧 -等等
- Okay. - Wait, wait.
一个简单的问题 我在那本
Quick question: I took a quiz
书里做了个测验
in the peacocking book.
它特别告诉我说不能做自己
It told me specifically not to be myself.
这绝对不对
There's no way that's true.
可书里说如果你的得分在31到40之间
Well, it says if you score between a 31 and 40,
您还是做个别的人吧
be someone else.
-那本书太损了 比尔 -没错
- That's a mean book, Bill. - Yeah.
你们觉得弗雷德和艾米莉今晚过得如何
So what do you think Fred and Emily are doing right now?
不好说 我脑子里的画面是
I don't know. I sort of picture them
他们俩手牵手地漫步
on a walk, holding hands,
看着古董汽车
looking at antique cars,
给家具重新抛光
refinishing a piece of furniture.
希爱力是礼来公♥司♥生产的治疗阳痿药品
他们又不是在演希爱力的广♥告♥ 贝丝
They're not in a Cialis commercial, Beth.
我真心希望有个好的结果
I do hope it goes well.
他的生活里有个女人也会给他带来美好
Having a woman in his life could do wonders for him.
也许他就不会用一件湿衣服当浴室的防滑垫了
Yeah, he might stop using a wet suit as a bath mat.
你知道有伴侣的男性会更长寿吗
You know men in relationships live longer?
实际上对女性来说正好相反
Actually, the exact opposite for women.
这是我所了解的悲惨的事实
So that's a sad fact I know.
弗雷德 艾米莉
Fred, Emily.
你们俩怎么回到酒吧来了
What are you doing here back at the bar?
你们俩不是应该约会去吗
You're supposed to be on a date.
这就是约会啊 牛排之夜
This is the date. Steak night.
万斯里T骨牛排买♥♥一赠一
Two-for-one T-bones at Vons.
希爱力广♥告♥要悬了
Cialis commercials are getting grim.
你知道疯狂的是什么吗
You know what's crazy?
我想不出任何吃肉的道义上的理由
I cannot come up with a single moral justification for eating meat,
可我还是要吃
but I just keep doing it.
太好吃了 太美味了
It's too good. It's incredible.
我需要一秒钟的时间来听听牛排的声音
I just need one second to listen to the steak.
三四分熟的滋滋声音不一样
Medium rare has its own specific sizzle.
弗雷德
Hey, Fred.
好吧 说吧
Ah, okay. Go ahead.
艾米莉 我能和弗雷德单独说句话吗
Emily, can I borrow Fred for a second?
当然
Sure.
借过
Excuse me.
拿着
Oh, here.
数到三十二
Count to 32,
然后就把这些宝贝儿从炉子上拿下来
and then pull those babies off the grill.
兄弟 你能行的
All right, buddy, you got this.
走到艾瑞卡面前 对她说 怎么样啊
Just walk over to Erica, say what's up,
问问她想不想一起出去玩玩
and see if she wants to hang out.
好
Okay, okay.
直截了当
Be direct.
我去了
Here I go.
你能行的 斯黛拉 重振雄风
You got this, Stella. Get your groove back!
-艾瑞卡 -你好
- Hey, Erica. - Hey.
-你怎么样啊 -我挺好
- How you doing? - I'm good.
你看起来是真不错 绝对的
You're looking good. That's for sure.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你看什么书呢
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表