剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
I mean, I was worried no one at the bar
没有人会愿意再和我约会
would ask me out again after Chris and I broke up.
很多人都有点怕他
Some people are kind of scared of him.
克里斯
Chris...
克里斯
Chris?
你之前是和狂怒克里斯约会
You was dating Angry Chris?
大事不妙
No bueno.
我算是输给你了 你演技也太高了
I gotta hand it to you. That was well-played.
当然 我只是想证明一个观点
Yeah, I was just trying to prove a point.
你不希望我改变太大
You don't want me to change that much.
那你们还会再约会吗
So you guys gonna go out again?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
是啊 我觉得昨晚那事
Yeah, after last night,
一点都不浪漫
I figured it wasn't a romantic thing.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我只是觉得
Oh, I just--you know, I didn't really sense
你们之间没有任何化学反应 是吧 贝丝
any chemistry between you guys. Right, Beth?
没错 零反应
Yeah, zero.
是啊 怪不得你不想
Yeah, it makes sense that, uh,
有什么进一步发展
you wouldn't take it any further.
谁说我不想进一步发展
Who says I'm not taking it any further?
这又不是你们说了算的
That's not up to you to decide.
你说得对 好吧 我道歉
You're right. Okay, my apologies.
各自保留不同意见吧
We agree to disagree.
没错
Yeah, we do,
因为我觉得她很好
'cause actually, I think she's pretty great,
不如我现在就过去
and I might just walk over there right now
问问她这周末有什么安排
and ask her what she's doing this weekend.
行啊
Oh, okay.
我的天
Oh, my God...
真不敢相信这招奏效了
I can't believe that worked.
我感觉自己刚刚发现了一项全新的超能力
I feel like I just discovered a new superpower.
我知道你们想做什么
I--I see what you did there.
多谢
Thank you.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
你想过要写本书吗
You ever consider writing a book?
住嘴 比尔
Not now, Bill.
那我要等到什么时候才能说话
Well, then when? When will it be time?
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表