剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
任命你为...
Uh, to be the...
金枪鱼教皇
Tuna Pope.
真的吗 这个教皇都干些啥
Really? What does the Tuna Pope do?
他会戴这顶帽子
He wears this hat,
给鱼做祝福 并发表精彩演讲
blesses the fish, and gives a big speech.
好吧 我想我们能再待一小会儿
All right. Okay, I think we can stay a little bit longer.
这样可以吗 现在就走有点不近人情啊
I mean, is that okay? It feels rude to leave now.
我可是金枪鱼教皇
I'm the Tuna Pope.
好了 金枪鱼教皇 开始赐福吧
All right, Tuna Pope. Proceed with the benediction.
老天 好吧
Oh, man. Okay, uh--
今日 我们要对这条
today, we honor this beautiful creature,
生长于汪♥洋♥大海的美丽生灵献上敬意
spawned from the loins of Neptune.
这感觉真好 我喜欢
This feels right. I like this.
而将它从深海带到我们身边的
And brought forth from the depths
是一位身材高大 技能超群的钓者
by a fisherman of great skill and height.
有人把他的话记下来吗
Is anybody writing this down?
所以今日 我们要感谢你
So today, we give thanks to you,
体型巨大 金光闪闪的鱼 阿门
gigantic, glistening fish. Amen.
-阿门 -说得真好
- Amen. - That was good, yeah!
这个祝鱼演讲说得真好
Yay, what a great fish speech.
我们能走了吗 太难受了
Can we go? This is a lot.
这群人我真受不了
These people are a lot.
莎伦 我们分开后 就是他们陪伴着我
Sharon, when we split up, these people were there for me.
他们接纳了我 还给了我一个维京水杯
I mean, they took me in, they gave me a Viking mug.
他们引领我走进了情绪健康的生活
They were my bridge to a healthy emotional life.
好吧 可是我累了
Yeah, okay, but I'm tired.
来吧比尔 这个地方不适合我们
Come on, Bill. This place isn't really us.
可是
Well...
-我要留下 -真的吗比尔
- I'm staying. - Seriously, Bill?
你不觉得这一切都有点蠢吗
Don't you think this is all a little stupid?
谁在乎这蠢不蠢呢 我们婚后
Who cares if it's stupid? When we were married,
你逼着我做了一堆愚蠢的事
you made me do all kinds of stupid stuff.
我们上了弗拉明戈舞蹈课
We took flamenco classes.
我花了五千美元买♥♥了一幅画 上边就一个点
I spent $5,000 on a painting of a dot.
告诉你吧莎伦 我认为
You know what, Sharon? I think that what
我现在的所作所为一点也不蠢
I'm doing right now doesn't look stupid at all.
是有一点蠢啦
It's a little bit stupid.
要不你还是把帽子摘了吧
Well, maybe if you took off the hat.
重点是 现在这就是我的生活
The point is, this is my life now,
你喜不喜欢 我都不在乎
and I don't care if you like it or not,
因为我喜欢
because I like it.
我喜欢我的朋友詹姆斯
And I like my friend, James,
他的心比我认识的任何人都大
who has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
贝丝 总是无所畏惧
Beth, she's so fearless.
还有萝西 她内心的光彩无与伦比
And Rosie, she has this beautiful inner light,
这份光彩照耀着我们所有人
and she just-- she shares it with everyone.
他在挨着个赞美我们
He's doing the compliment circle!
可我站的太远了 不能给你个拥抱
But I'm too far to give you a hug.
还有弗雷德 是我认识的最睿智的人
And Fred, who's the wisest person I know.
当然还有艾比
And, of course, Abby.
她教会我要坚强 要是没有她
She taught me strength, and without her,
我根本不可能在离婚后还能振作起来
I would not have gotten back on my feet after our divorce, so--
所以我喜欢现在的自己 如果你不喜欢
I like who I am now, and if you don't like the Bill
现在站在你面前的这个比尔
that's standing in front of you right now,
那我认为你并不是真的喜欢我
then I-I don't think you really like me.
你到底想说什么
So what are you saying?
我想说 见到你很高兴 莎伦
I guess I'm saying it was lovely seeing you, Sharon.
再见
Good-bye.
-就是这样 -棒
- Oh, that's the thing! - Yes!
等等
Hey, wait.
这些票来路不正 我不想要了
These are tainted. I don't want them anymore.
我觉得
Yeah, I don't think
他不会放手那些门票的
he's going to be letting go of those.
这是个高尚的行为 弗雷德
It was a beautiful gesture, Fred.
我想还的 可就是做不到
I wanted to, I just couldn't.
你怎么样 比尔 还好吗
How you doing there, Bill? You okay?
我好极了
Oh, I'm super.
我想或许你是金枪鱼吃多了
I think maybe you've had enough tuna.
那条鱼在弗雷德的车里度过了今天最热的时光
That was in Fred's car through the hot part of the day.
谢谢 我是说
Thanks. Yeah, I mean,
我想我还是有点难过的
I guess I'm still a little sad,
但我觉得我做出了正确的决定
but I think I made the right decision.
她配不上你
You're too good for her.
你这么真诚 总是对我们坦诚相待
You're so genuine, and you wear your heart on your sleeve,
这份真诚是十分罕见的品质
which is a rare and special quality.
萝西 谢谢你
Oh, wow, Rosie. Thank you.
我只是想完成相互咱们的活动
I was just finishing the compliment circle.
你们怎么回事 不能半途而废啊
What happened to that? We just let that drop?
比尔 我们真的都为你感到骄傲
Bill, we're all really proud of you.
我们讨论过 觉得现在是时候了
And we discussed it, and we decided it's time.
-什么时候 -这是艾比酒吧的传统
- It's time for what? - As a regular at Abby's...
你跟我们这些常客一样有了特权
you've earned what all our regulars have earned.
现在这里就是你的专属高脚凳
This is now your official barstool.
我不想说这么不懂感恩的话
I-I don't mean to sound ungrateful,
不过我一直都坐这里
but I do sit here all the time.
对 但有一件事你还没做
Yeah, but there's one thing you haven't done.
-小心 -好的
- Watch out. - Oh, okay.
-说吧兄弟 -好
- Go ahead, man. - Okay, uh...
詹姆斯 这是我的椅子 这感觉真棒
Hey, James, that's my chair. Wow, it feels so good!
敬比尔的专属高脚凳
A toast to Bill's official seat!
-敬比尔 -祝贺
- To Bill! - Hey!
各位 我真不知怎么感谢你们
Guys, I can't thank you enough.
没有你们我不可能撑过来
I could not have done it without you,
而且你们真是太贴心了
and also, it was really sweet
编造出这些酒吧的传统 就为了把我留下
that you made up a bar tradition just to keep me here.
等等 你知道了
Wait, you knew?
你封我为金枪鱼教皇的那一刻我就知道了
Yeah, I knew the second you made me the Tuna Pope.
你绝对不会把这么高的荣耀
I mean, you would never give
给一个新来的人
that high of an honor to a newcomer.
让我当个金枪鱼红衣主教还有可能
I mean, maybe I would be the Tuna Cardinal, or, uh--
说实话 估计还是
you know, probably the Tuna Priest
金枪鱼牧师更合我的身份
if I'm really being honest with myself.
这不是真的 真是太遗憾了
It's too bad it's not a real thing.
我在金枪鱼夜宴还挺开心的
I had fun at the Tuna Luau.
让丹脱上衣是个错误
Dan taking his shirt off was a mistake,
但我很高兴我现在知道了
but I'm glad I know that now.
我从没说我的体型有多好
I never claimed to have a good body!
贝丝 其实第77条规矩说
Actually, Beth, Rule 77 states
如果传统活动由一位常客创立
that if a tradition is established by a regular,
就必须永远举办这项活动
it must be carried out in perpetuity.
那我提议修改规矩...
Oh, well, then, I propose a rule change--
否决
Denied!
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表