剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
重点是
The point is...
你为什么不能对萝西实话实说
Why can't you just be honest with Rosie?
因为她是萝西 我们中间有某种纽带关系
Because it's Rosie, you know? We have a bond.
她很尊敬我 她是我的齐薇格
She looks up to me. She's--she's my Zellweger.
-说得好 -确实
- Ah, well put. - It's true.
-她是你的齐薇格 -你们大伙都懂了
- She is your Zellweger. - You guys know perfectly well
但我不知道你们在说什么
that I have no idea what you're talking about.
事实上 我觉得你们是一帮疯子
In fact, I think you all are a bunch of sickos
有一个局外人一直问你们在说什么
who get off on having an outsider around who has to
会给你们带来快♥感♥
ask you what you're talking about all the time.
-比尔 放松 -是啊 老兄
- Oh, Bill, relax. - Yeah, man.
可别让你的手臂绑成一个结
Try not to get your arms all tied up in a knot.
萝西是我的蕾妮·齐薇格
Rosie is my Renée Zellweger
就像《甜心先生》里那样
like in "Jerry Maguire."
当我辞掉以前的工作的时候 我说了许多
When I left my old job, I made this big speech,
然后我问 「谁跟我走」
and I said, "Who's coming with me?"
她是唯一一个跟我来的
And she was the only one who did.
她当时很照顾我
She looked out for me then, and I wanna look out
我现在也想照顾她 不论是什么事
for her now, no matter what.
这太特别了
That is so special.
无所谓 我有时候也很好 闭嘴吧
Oh, whatever. I'm nice sometimes. Shut up.
我们都喜欢萝西 但我不知道
We all love Rosie, but I don't know
我能不能假装对这种音乐有热情
if I can believably fake enthusiasm for this music.
没有那么糟糕啦
Eh, it's not that bad.
说实话 对你的孩子假装热情
Honestly, faking enthusiasm for your kids
是做家长的必修之课
is like 90% of parenting.
他们在泳池里的时候 每隔十秒
When they're in a pool, every ten seconds
他们会说 「妈妈 妈妈 看看这个」
they'll be like, "Mommy, mommy, watch this."
当你看他们干什么的时候
And then you watch what they do,
却只是垃圾
and it's just garbage, you know?
干打雷不下雨
Big bag of nothing.
然后你还得说「真棒 游得真棒」之类的
Then you say, "Yay, great swimming,"
他们不聪明 所以他们会相信你
or whatever, and they're not smart, so they believe you.
贝丝说得对 我们只需要跟着音乐摇摆
Beth's right. We just have to bob our heads
想一些能给我们带来快乐的事情
to the music and think of something that brings us joy.
那我就想想那次我当
Then I'll think about the time that I served
圣帕特里克节游♥行♥的大礼官
as the grand marshal of the St. Patrick's Day parade.
不是正式的
Not officially.
也不是合法的
And not legally.
时间也不长
And not for very long.
那个潜在的逃犯 独自一人喝着啤酒
Our potential fugitive, sipping a beer and keeping to himself.
正是那种想藏起来的人才会有的行为
Exactly the type of behavior you'd expect from someone hiding out.
酒吧里的人也会这么干
Yeah, or someone in a bar.
所以嫌疑没那么大了
So the plot thin-ens.
-这都是些什么 -这个
- What's all that? - Well,
我只是想既然警♥察♥正在
I just figured since the police are combing
附近搜查那个嫌疑犯
the neighborhood looking for that suspect.
我们应该做好准备
we should probably prepare
以防他们偶然发现我们这个超级非法酒吧
in case they stumble upon our super illegal bar here.
所以如果警♥察♥来了 我们不是非法酒吧
So, if the cops do come, we're not an illegal bar.
我们是在后院举♥行♥婚礼 怎么样
We are having a backyard wedding, huh?
虽然我很想让你难堪
As much as I would like to give you a hard time
但这是个非常好的主意 干得好
that is a very good idea. Well done.
看 不好的是 他的好主意
See, the bad thing is that his thing being good
让你的疑心显得更蠢了
makes your thing seem even dumber.
我告诉你 他可能是嫌疑犯
I'm telling you. He could be the suspect.
看看他的眼睛 鬼鬼祟祟的
Look at his eyes. They're furtive.
看看他在东瞧西瞧
Look at him just furtin' left and right.
他只是个普通人
He's just a regular guy.
作为酒吧保安主管
As head of Bar Security,
调查潜在威胁是我的职责
it's my duty to investigate a potential threat.
跟我一起去 你负责说话
Now come with me and do most of the talking.
兄弟 介意我们坐下来吗
Ah, hey, buddy. Mind if we sit down?
-你好 -我叫弗雷德
- Hey. - My name's Fred.
-这位是 -雷蒙
- This is-- - Ramón.
你们好 我叫克拉克
Hi, I'm Clark.
今晚什么风把你吹来了
What brings you in here tonight?
我的一个朋友告诉我了这个酒吧
Oh, a friend of mine told me about the bar.
我想顺路进来喝一杯也不错
I figure I'd have to stop in for a drink.
到这里来的人我几乎都认识
Oh, I know most everybody that comes in here.
-你朋友叫什么 -迈克
- What's your friend's name? - Uh, Mike.
迈克 高个子迈克还是中等身高的迈克
Mike. Tall Mike or medium Mike?
-还是普通身高迈克 -抱歉
- Maybe average Mike? - I'm sorry.
中等身高迈克和普通身高迈克有区别吗
Medium Mike and average Mike are different Mikes?
不 没区别 问得好
No, they're not. Well played.
早些时候我发现你有点喘不过气
Earlier I noticed you were a little out of breath.
是在躲避什么人还是什么东西吗
Is that from running from someone or something?
事实上我有慢性阻塞性肺病
Oh, actually I have a condition called COPD.
-是慢性 -阻塞性
- It's chronic-- - Obstructive
-肺病 -你在开玩笑吗
- pulmonary disease. - Are you kidding?
-我也有这个病 -真巧
- I have COPD too. - Wow.
你是用蓝色的吸入器还是黄色的
Do you use the blue inhaler or the yellow one?
我用黄色的 因为蓝色的
I use the yellow one because the blue one...
会让我口干
Makes my mouth dry.
-没错 -难以置信
- Exactly! - Get out of here!
我再去拿瓶啤酒 有人要吗
Hey, I'm gonna get a beer. Anybody want anything?
-要 -不 谢谢你
- Yes, please. - No, thank you.
我们不接受陌生人的酒
We don't accept drinks from strangers.
好吧
Okay.
詹姆斯我爱你 但是别再妨碍我喝免费酒了
James, I love you, but never come between me and a free drink again.
各位 今晚我们为你们准备了特别的款待
Okay, everybody, we have got a special treat for you tonight.
由我们自己人萝西·汉萨里演奏的音乐
A little music from our very own Rosie Khansari
参演的还有这个人
and this guy!
-他叫布兰登 -大家好
- His name is Brandon. - Hi!
抱歉 有请布兰登
Sorry. Brandon!
希望你们喜欢这场表演
We hope you enjoy the show.
你们必须喜欢
We demand it.
管他的 掌声献给 你们乐队叫什么名字
Anyway, please give it up for-- what's your band's name?
动态入侵
Dynamic Intrusion.
掌声献给萝西和布兰登
Give it up for Rosie and Brandon.
*我认识一个人叫唐娜*
*I know someone named Donna.*
*我认识一个人叫唐娜*
*I know someone named Donna.*
*她的名字是唐娜·詹克维茨*
*Her name is Donna Jankewitz.*
兄弟 音乐好听吗
Hey, man, enjoying the music?
不咋地 我听得一脸懵逼 感觉有点过分
Not really. It makes me feel confused and aggressive.
那就起作用了 鼓掌就行了 老弟
That means it's working. Just clap, dude.
*她是我的阿姨*
*She's my aunt.*
我好紧张 但我觉得在唱第四首歌♥时
I was pretty nervous, but I think around the fourth song
我们真的达到了最佳状态
we really hit a groove.
-唱得真好 -对 游得很好
- You sounded really good. - Yay, great swimming.
真的 真的太开心了
Seriously, this was so much fun.
-谢谢你 艾比 -客气什么
- Thanks, Abby. - Oh, of course.
既然这场演出进展顺利
And, uh, since it went so well,
为什么只演一场就停下呢
who says it has to end tonight?
说得好 艾比
Good question. Abby?
有谁想让她演完这场就停吗
Does anyone want to say it has to end tonight?
只是自从我从医学院退学成为一名音乐家后
It's just that my parents have been really down on me
我的父母就一直对我很失望
since I quit med school to become a musician
两年里都没有稳定的演出
and two years in I haven't had a steady gig.
要是我每周都能在观众面前演出该多好
What better way to show my parents that I can do this
这样我父母一定会对我刮目相看的
then to perform in front of this amazing crowd every week?
每周啊
Wow. Every week.
所有的周末
All the weeks.
所以只要是周末 我们就要听这个
So if it's a week, we're doing this.
我说的周数对吗
Am I saying the right number of weeks?
要是你每周都能在这里演出
Huh, yeah, what better way to show your parents
你父母一定会对你刮目相看的是吧
you can do this then to perform here every week. Huh.
我们都 大家都仔细想一想
Let's just--just think about that for a second, everyone.
想想还有没有更好的方法
Let's just think if there's a better way, you know?
用脑子好好想想
Let's think about it with our brains.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表