剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表
但她有那种
But she has one of those shirts
印着「先给我咖啡」的衬衫
that says "But First, Coffee" So...
别说了
Oh. Say no more.
顺便问一句 你什么时候养的猫
Oh, by the way, when did you get a cat?
我没养猫啊
I don't have a cat.
那有件事得需要你解决了
Oh, well, then you have a thing you need to deal with.
你们看起来好憔悴啊
Well, you guys look terrible.
虽然看起来憔悴 但我们的心很充实
We may look terrible, but our hearts are full.
我们屠了那条五香龙 而且活了下来
We slayed the allspice dragon and lived to tell the tale.
我从没有因为喝醉而感到这么自豪过
I've never been prouder of a hangover.
虽然我的衣服都被汗湿透了
Even though I sweated through my clothes
我的前门还被画的跟瑞典国旗一样
and my front door is painted like the Swedish flag.
我都不知道那是怎么搞的
I'm not sure how that happened.
昨晚我花了两个小时
Last night I spent two hours
和我浴室里的蜘蛛进行休战谈判
negotiating a peace treaty with the spider in my bathroom.
我们现在没事了 不过我还得看着它
We cool now, but I'm gonna keep an eye on him.
我因为自己说出了「恭喜」感到十分内疚
I felt so bad about the whole "Congratulations" Thing
然后我在喝醉的情况下
that I drunk donated
给艾伦·德杰尼勒斯捐了一百块
$100 to Ellen DeGeneres.
这都算不上慈善行为
Wasn't even a charity.
我刚刚才找到她的电子账户
I just found her on Venmo.
我觉得自己没那么醉 不过我已经忘了
I didn't think I was that drunk, but I don't remember
你告诉我们的那些私事了
any of the personal stuff you told us.
真可惜
Oh, that's too bad.
我那时真的对你们毫无保留了
I really bared my soul to you guys.
我说得可动情了
I went deep.
以后不会了
Oh, well. Never again.
我给你准备了一个惊喜
Oh, hey. I have a surprise for you.
你专门准备了龙头来倒我的烂酒
You put my garbage wine on tap?
告诉我儿子 我会在假期给他们写信
Aw. Tell my boys I'll write them on holidays.
我现在就住这了
I live here now.
艾比 我想再和你道个歉
Oh, uh, Abby, I just wanted to apologize again.
在你告诉我你是双性恋的时候
I don't know why I said "Congratulations"
我不知道自己为什么说了「恭喜」
when you told me you were bisexual,
但这不是因为我觉得很别扭
but it was not because I felt uncomfortable.
比尔 放松点
Bill, relax.
说「恭喜」确实挺奇怪的
Yes, saying "Congratulations" was weird,
但至少你的本意是好的
but at least your gut reaction was something nice.
奇怪 不过是好的 这足以说明很多
Weird but nice, and that says a lot, so...
好吧 如果有任何能够补偿你的方式
All right, well, if there's anything I can do
告诉我一声就行 好吗
to make it up to you, just let me know, okay?
其实 倒还真有点事
Actually, there might be something.
你能帮我抓只猫吗
Do you want to help me catch a cat?
当然 什么类型的
Uh, hell yeah. What are we talking here,
虎斑猫 斑点猫 黑尾白猫
a tabby, calico, Siamese,
礼服猫 还是俄♥罗♥斯♥蓝猫
tuxedo, Russian Blue?
这活就适合你来干
Yeah, you're the man for the job.
剧集 | 艾比酒吧 | 导航列表