It's important for David's career
对他的政♥治♥生涯很重要
that I have his full confidence.
而我现在失去了
And I no longer have that.
你想让我得到他的信任
And you want me to get it?
对 然后汇报给我听
Yes, and report back to me.
-我们都知道这会 -对
- We both know what it's going to-- - Yes, we do.
而你不介意吗
And you're okay with that?
不 我从没说过我不介意
No, I never said I was okay with it.
但是我愿意接受 因为这是必须的
But I'm willing to accept it, because it's necessary.
你的电梯到了
Your elevator's waiting.
好 确保给帕尔默加一层保安
Yes, just make sure that Palmer has an extra layer of security.
会很难
It's going to be difficult--
对 我知道
Yes, I know.
-尼娜 你有时间吗 -等等
- Hey, Nina, got a minute? - Hold on.
这事很重要
This is important.
保罗 说完了 好的
Paul, we're done. Okay.
怎么了
What?
那个关押维克托·德拉任设施的蓝图
The schematics of the facility where they were holding Victor Drazen?
-怎么了 -被篡改过
- Yeah? - They've been tampered with.
-谁有接触这些资料的权限 -分局和分区
- Who has access to these archives? - Division and District.
你能找到谁上个月接触过这些资料吗
Can you find out who's had access to these in the last month?
-可以 -去查
- Yeah. - Well, do it.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
你觉得我们还有一个内鬼吗
You think we're dealing with a second dirty agent?
没错
Yeah.
托尼想要什么
What'd Tony want?
他刚刚告诉我为什么
He was just telling me why it was so hard
重新找到德拉任的线索很难
to pick up a thread on Drazen.
听着 我需要你帮忙
Listen, I need your help.
特里·鲍尔万念俱灰
Teri Bauer's a basket case.
我不知道你觉得我能怎么办
I don't know what you think I can do.
你擅长对付她 你能让她冷静下来 拜托
You're good with her. You calm her down. Come on.
我们还得对付夏普尔 国防部还要
I've got to deal with Chappelle. D.O.D. is still trying--
好吧
All right.
她在会议室
She's in the conference room.
我知道
I know.
结束了吗 他们要交换吗
Is it over? Did they make the trade?
杰克安全了 他被放出来了
Jack's safe. He's no longer a hostage.
他在过来的路上吗
Is he on his way?
我们不知道他在哪里
We don't know where he is.
什么
What?
他打给我们说他没事了
He called in to tell us he was okay,
但仅此而已
but he didn't say anything else.
为什么
Why not?
我觉得因为德拉任想要他做什么
I think it's because Drazen wants him to do something.
这不合理
That doesn't make any sense.
他为什么要提那个人效力
Why would he do anything for that man?
我觉得是为了保护金
I think it's to protect Kim.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
特里 金没有回来的原因是
Teri, the reason that Kim isn't back is because--
-不不不 -不 听我说
- No, no, no. - No, just listen to me.
我们觉得杰克现在状况是这样的
We think that's where Jack is now.
他要努力把金带回来
He's trying to bring Kim back.
他没跟我们说
He's not communicating with us...
是为了保护她
...to protect her.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们给你父亲的任务很简单
The task we have given your father is a simple one.
如果他照做了
And if he does it...
你会让我走吗
...will you let me go?
再说吧
We will see.
杰克 我收到你的口信了
Jack, I just got your message.
参议员 我需要现在见你
Senator, I need to see you right away.
你的办公室说你可能会来这里
Your office said you might be coming here.
我马上过去
I am coming there.
-怎么了 -我收到维克托·德拉任的消息
- Why? - I have a message from Victor Drazen.
对 他们还说德拉任扣留了你的女儿
Yeah, they also said that Drazen has your daughter...
还说你可能形成威胁
...and that you could be a threat.
他们增加了我的警卫
They've added to my security...
特勤处被告知不能让你接近我
...and Secret Service has been told not to let you near me.
参议员 他们挟持了我的女儿
Senator, they do have my daughter,
但我不是来伤害你的
but I'm not coming there to harm you.
德拉任想让你对我做什么
What does Drazen want you to do?
他想要在10点45分跟你通话
He wants to speak to you on the phone at 10:45.
他给我一个加密手♥机♥ 没办法监听追踪
He's given me a scrambled phone. It can't be traced.
-他想要谈什么 -钱
- What does he want to talk about? - Money.
我到那里的时候会解释一切的
I'll explain everything when I get there.
让你的人放我通过
Just tell your people to let me through.
德拉任的手下
Drazen's people,
他们挟持了你的女儿 想让我死
who are holding your daughter hostage, want me dead.
你要求真高 杰克
You're asking a lot, Jack.
他们今天早上还绑♥架♥了我的妻子和女儿
They had my wife and daughter this morning
我成功地救了你的命
and I managed to save your life.
不是来对你造成任何伤害的
I'm not coming there to harm you in any way.
我向你保证 先生
I give you my word, sir.
有人看到你上来了吗
Did anyone see you come up?
没有 我很小心
No, I was careful.
你坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
我们有多少时间
How much time do we have?
别担心
Don't worry about that.
帕蒂 我有事情要告诉你
I have something I want to tell you, Patty.
怎么了
Yes?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
打包 出去
Pack up. Get out.
别再问我
And don't bother to ask me
或者我的幕僚中任何人要推荐
or anyone else on my staff for a reference.
你未来的雇主不会想听到我会说什么的
Prospective employers won't like what I'll have to say.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你跟我的妻子联手对我不利
You're working with my wife against me.
参议员 我很抱歉
Senator, I'm sorry.
我不是故意要欺骗你的
I didn't mean to deceive you like this.
你的夫人坚持的 我不知道应该说什么
It's just that your wife insisted, and I didn't know what to say.
-你只需要说”不” -我知道
- "No," Would have done it. - I know.
我知道我应该这么说
I know I should have.
只是
It's just that...
她有时候挺可怕的
...she can be pretty scary sometimes.
我也会
So can l.
参议员 很显然我的判断严重错误
Senator, obviously, I have made a terrible mistake in judgment.
如果我能有第二次机会
If I can earn a second chance--
我希望你在30分钟内离开酒店
I want you out of this hotel in 30 minutes.
你得看看这个
You've got to take a look at this.
这六个人
These are the six people that
都访问了拘留所的档案 对吗
have accessed the detention facility archives, right?
头五个都只是做寻常备份
The first five were just doing scheduled backups.
这是第六个
Here's the sixth.
乔治
George?
乔治是内鬼
George is the mole?
有可能
It's possible.
他四天前访问了文件
I mean, he accessed that file four days ago.
如果没有涉及此事为什么要这么做
Why would he have done that if he wasn't involved?
你得打给夏普尔
You got to call Chappelle.
不 你需要关闭他的网络权限
No, you need to shut down his network access.
你不能让任何消息发进来或是传出去
You can't let anything go in or out.
好 我得想想该怎么做
Okay, I just got to figure out how I'm going to do it.
你刚才去哪了
Where were you?
楼下
Downstairs.
楼下吗
Downstairs?
对 907室
Yeah, in Room 907...
和帕蒂在一起
...with Patty.
什么
What?
别白费力气了 雪莉
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表