24小时
第一季 第五集
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
凌晨4点到5点之间
我在准备输液
I'm prepping the IV.
我们拿到CT扫描结果了
We have the CT Scan.
医生
Doctor.
看看是什么情况
Let's see what we've got here.
你看到这边这个了吗
You see this right there?
医生 她准备好了
Doctor, she's prepped.
-准备开始 -好的
- Here we go. - Okay.
能把莫林叫下来帮忙吗
Can we get Maureen down here to assist?
-听我口令 -好的
- On my count. - All right.
抬起来
Lift.
我需要两条大口径静脉通路
I want two large bore IV's.
我们来准备
Let's get 'em prepped.
请问 有人吗
Excuse me. Hello?
-有人吗 -有人吗
- Hello! - Hello?
有人吗
Hello. Excuse me.
有人吗
Hello!
请问
Excuse me!
我在找一个女孩 她出车祸了
I'm looking for a teenage girl. She was in an accident.
几分钟前一个女孩出车祸被送过来了
A teenage girl brought in a few minutes ago, traffic accident.
稍等
I'll be right with you.
我们刚才打电♥话♥来 有一场车祸
We just called, there was a traffic accident.
好的 有我们的传真号♥吗
Certainly. Do you have our fax number?
-请问 -谢谢 不客气
- Excuse me. - Thank you. You're welcome.
金纳德医生 你收到心脏讨论会的通知了吗
Dr. Kinnard, did you get the message about the heart seminar?
收到了 谢谢
Yes, I did. Thank you.
车祸
Car accident.
抱歉 我四点开始值班 我刚到
Sorry. My shift starts at 4:00, I just got here.
-求求你帮帮我 -青春期少女 车祸
- Just please help me. - Teenage girl, traffic accident.
名字
The name?
金柏莉·鲍尔或者珍妮特·约克
Kimberly Bauer or Janet York.
鲍--尔 约-克
B-a-u-e-r, y-o-r-k.
查不到这两个名字
No name listed.
只有一个无名氏
Just a Jane Doe.
也许
Maybe....
你不能进去
Hey! You can't go in there!
我的天啊 珍妮特
Oh, my God, Janet.
你肯定能找到金的
I'm sure you're going to find Kim.
-喂 -亲爱的是我
- Hello? - Honey, it's me.
你去哪了 我一直在找你
Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you.
你找到金了吗
Have you found Kim yet?
没有 我们在圣马克医院
No. We're at St. Mark's Hospital.
医院
Hospital?
金的朋友出车祸了
Kim's friend was in a car accident.
金呢
What about Kim?
我不知道 她之前很慌张地打给我
I don't know. She tried to call me. She was in a panic.
好像她有麻烦了 我想去接她
Sounded like she was in trouble. I tried to get her.
但是被一名警♥察♥拦住了
We were stopped by this cop.
特里 冷静
Teri, calm down.
我要疯了 我需要你
I'm losing my mind. I really need you here.
我知道 我会尽快赶到的
I know. I'll get there as soon as I can.
你告诉我
You've got to tell me,
她第二次打给你的时候在哪里
where was Kim when she called the second time?
我不知道 她在
I don't know, she was...
北好莱坞
...North Hollywood.
听起来有人在追她
It sounded like she was being chased.
我们到的时候她已经不见了
And then when we got there, she was gone.
把电♥话♥给金的朋友
Kim's friend Janet, let me speak to her.
她在手术
She's in surgery.
手术 她能挺过来吗
Surgery? Is she gonna make it?
我不知道
I don't know.
听我说 特里
Listen to me, Teri.
我现在要找到金
What I'm trying to do right now is to find Kim.
我需要你待在原地不动
I need you to stay where you are,
我会尽快赶到那里
and I will get there as soon as I can.
金 你一直在找她吗
Kim? You've been trying to find her?
我已经找了她一整晚
I've been out all night trying to find Kim!
特里 我一会再跟你解释
Teri, I'm going to explain it to you later. Okay?
你相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
特里
Teri.
亲爱的 我爱你
Honey, I love you.
相信我 我们可以渡过难关的
I promise you, we're going to get through this. Okay?
我也爱你 杰克
I love you too, Jack.
有消息我会马上通知你的
I'll get back to you as soon as I know anything.
她在这里 他们说另一个死了
She's here. They say the other one's dead.
别担心 我会的
Don't worry, I will.
我们的任务完成了 计划有变
Ok, we're done. There's been a change of plan.
开到围居区 你们在那里拿钱
Drive to the compound, you'll get your money there.
好的
No problem.
走另一条路
Go by a different route.
我不想招摇过市
I don't want us to look like a caravan.
好的
Right. Okay.
-我们分头走 -你疯了吗
- Let's just split. - Are you crazy?
我们马上就能赚到2万了
We got $20,000 coming.
我不喜欢他 这个人是神经病
I don't like it. This guy's psycho.
你忘了什么吧
You're forgetting something.
上个月在菲尼克斯 你欠我的
All right. Last month, Phoenix? You owe me.
我们拿了钱就平分 好吗
So let's get the money, then split. All right?
大卫·帕尔默
竞选总部
没关系帕蒂 我们可以早饭之后再做
This is fine, Patty. We'll finish it after the breakfast.
你还有几个小时可以睡觉
Still got a couple hours to grab some sleep.
你睡我就睡
Only if you do.
我冲了摩卡
I made mochas.
我以为你睡了
Hey, I thought you were down.
我起来了
I'm up.
睡不着
I couldn't sleep.
选举还有三个小时就要开始了 未来的总统先生
The polls open in less than three hours, Mr. President-to-be.
我要多加咖♥啡♥因♥ 帕蒂你呢
Heavy on the caffeine for me. Patty?
我不要
Nothing for me.
-妈 要吗 -不要
- Mom? - No.
你看起来累坏了
You look exhausted.
去睡觉 这是命令
Go to bed, that's an order.
好的
All right.
你要保证需要我就喊我起来
Promise you'll wake me if you need anything?
好的
Absolutely.
好
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Goodnight.
大卫
David....
你不会跟妮可说基思的事 对吗
You're not gonna say anything to Nicole about Keith, are you?
我们甚至都不确定莫林·金斯利
We don't even know for sure whether Maureen Kingsley's gonna
是否会放出消息
go forward with the story.
-我们没选择 雪莉 -为什么
- We have to, Sherry. - Why?
因为媒体会知道的
Because the press is going to get a hold of this.
不管是今天 明天还是下周
Whether it's today, tomorrow, next week,
妮可应该有所准备
Nicole should be prepared.
我以为你说过卡尔会处理这一切的
I thought you said that Carl was going to take care of it.
他会尽他所能
He's gonna do what he can.
我不想她突然看到新闻
I don't want her to suddenly hear something on the news.
她会崩溃的
She'd be devastated.
大卫 她现在很幸福
She's so happy right now, David.
我们必须一步一步来
We've got to take it one step at a time.
爸 准备好了
Dad, it's ready.
爸 我算好了
Daddy, I figured all it out,
就算我们丢了橘郡
and even if we lose Orange County,
我们还是会赢的
we're still going to win.
假设我们在凡图拉市赢超过10%
Assuming we take Ventura by a 10 percent margin.
不 7%就够了
No, even seven.
从昨晚的民♥意♥调查中就能看出
It's all right there, in last night's poll.
你说得好像我们都没什么可担心的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表