如果你和你的人后退我们就没事
We cool if you and your girls back off.
抓她的脚
Get her feet!
你跟我对着干 真是个坏女孩
You holding out on me? You're a bad girl.
我们出去以后
When we get out of here
可能我就会像那样搞你
maybe I'll mess you up just like that.
-你有什么不爽的 -你
- What is your problem? - You.
我 我在这唯一的原因就是
Me? The only reason I'm here is because you told the cops...
你告诉警♥察♥我也参与了交易
...I was a part of the deal.
你本来就参与了交易
You were a part of the deal.
我都不知道有交易这回事
I didn't even know it was happening.
没人叫你来
Nobody told you to come over.
如果这是关于瑞克
If this is about Rick--
瑞克 你觉得我在乎那个蠢货
Rick? You think I care about that loser?
-他不是蠢货 -他绑♥架♥你
- He's not a loser. - He kidnaps you...
差点让你没命 你还替他说话
...almost gets you killed, and you defend him?
他不知道真实情况
He didn't know what was going on.
和我说的一样 蠢货
Like I said, he's a loser.
你摇什么头
What are you shaking your head for?
你是爸爸的乖乖女
You're daddy's little girl.
-你衣来伸手饭来张口 -闭嘴
- You get everything handed to you. - Shut up!
我听了太多
I have been listening to this crap all day
说我坐享其成的废话
about how I get everything I want...
说我的生活好 别人的生活一团糟
...how my life is great and everyone else's sucks.
你知道吗 你一点也不了解我
You want to know something? You don't know anything about me.
昨晚我被绑♥架♥ 在后备箱里绑着
Last night I was kidnapped, tied up in the back of a trunk...
然后我看到你的朋友丹被一枪爆头
...and then I got to see your friend Dan get shot in the head.
把你的所有霉运加起来都比不上
Take all the bad luck you've had, it wouldn't fit into half...
我过去24小时经历的一半
...of what's happened to me in the past 24 hours.
所以今天你要搞我可没那么容易
So messing me up may not be as easy as you think...
但如果你想试试 就来吧
...but if you want to try, bring it on.
这里 外面 随你挑
Here, outside, any place you like.
我觉得我是个怪物
You think I am a monster...
因为我要复仇
...because I want revenge...
对你妻子和女儿 也对你复仇
...on your wife and daughter as well as on you.
你在知道我之前早就是个怪物了
You were a monster long before you ever heard of me.
我懂了
I see.
你认为你消息灵通
You consider yourself informed.
你读过杂♥志♥
You have read magazines.
你研究过谍报
You've studied intelligence reports...
那些谍报员
...filed by people
只给上级报告他们想听到的信息
who tell their superiors only what they want to hear.
而你却敢对我评头论足
And you have the audacity to judge me?
你的煎熬什么时候才能结束 维克托
So when does your suffering end, Victor?
在你杀了我和帕尔默参议员
After you've killed me and Senator Palmer...
还有你数以千计的敌人以后吗
...and all the thousands of other enemies you have?
是的
Yes.
很简单 不是吗
Simple, is it not?
你疯了
You're insane.
这是变♥态♥的臆想
It's a psychotic fantasy.
臆想一步步接近现实了
A fantasy which is coming closer and closer to a reality.
我是维克托·德拉任 你是谁
This is Victor Drazen. Whom am I speaking to?
我是乔治·梅森
This is George Mason.
洛杉矶反恐组的地区主管
The district director of the Counter Terrorist Unit in LA.
我要和你谈判吗
You will be the person I will be negotiating with?
错了 我们不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Negative. We do not negotiate with terrorists.
我愿意听你和谁结怨
I'm willing to listen to your concerns.
结怨最深的是杰克·鲍尔
My main concern is Jack Bauer.
-你认识他吗 -我认识
- Do you know him? - Yes, I know him.
你想让他活着见你吗
Do you want to see him alive again?
我怎么知道他还活着
How do I know he's alive?
-乔治 -是我
- George? - Yeah, it's me.
他们有六个人 全副武装并持有突击步♥枪♥
I've counted six of them, heavily armed with assault rifles--
你听到了 他还活着
As you hear, he is alive.
我会请示上级 然后联♥系♥你
I'll be speaking with my superiors and I'll get back to you.
德拉任已经控制了拘留所 他还抓了杰克
Drazen's taken over command of the facility. He's got Jack.
至少有六人 携带突击步♥枪♥
There's at least six, they've got assault weapons,
和爆♥炸♥物 把消息发给突击小队
explosives. Get that information to the field unit.
把拘留所地图调出来
Bring up the layout of the facility.
-杰克听起来怎么样 -还活着
- How did Jack sound? - Alive.
肯定会是场消耗战 妮娜
It'll be a long, drawn-out process, Nina.
我了解
I know the drill.
你知道结局可能不会太好
You know it may not turn out well.
如果你想让我换一个
If you want me to put somebody
感情上更客观的人来 我会换的
else that's less emotionally involved on this, I will.
我能做好我的工作 乔治
I can do my job, George.
好吧
Okay.
-夏普尔有消息吗 -我还联络不上他
- Any word from Chappelle? - I still can't get a hold of him.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
如果情况急转直下 我希望那混♥蛋♥
I hope that bastard doesn't plan on blaming me
没想着怪在我头上
if things go wrong.
-拿着 -不可能
- Take it. - No way.
-我说了拿着 -不
- I said take it! - No.
谁在抽大♥麻♥
Who's smoking pot?
那里那个
That one over there.
不是 她丢在我身上的
No. She threw it at me.
贱♥货♥ 说什么谎
Bitch, why you lying?
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it to me!
-你又是谁 -我发誓不是我
- And who are you? - I swear, it wasn't me.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
她说的是真的
She's telling the truth.
你是说我说谎吗 金发妞
Don't make a liar out of me, blondie.
你本来就谎话连篇
No need, you are one.
闭嘴
Stop it!
-闭嘴 -等等 我什么都没做
- Stop it now! - Wait, I didn't do nothing!
放开我 我什么都没做
Get off of me! I didn't do nothing!
我会收拾你的 金发妞 别担心
I'm going to get you back, blondie, don't you worry!
警官
Officer.
等等
Wait.
我要和逮捕我的那个警官说话
I want to talk to the cop that busted me today.
我想他叫克鲁格曼
I think his name is Krugman.
-你想跟他说什么 -今天发生的事
- You want to talk to him about what? - What happened today.
他想知道实情 告诉他我要交代了
He wants to know about it, so tell him I'm ready to talk.
走吧
Come on.
两年前的科索沃
Two years ago in Kosovo...
爆♥炸♥前走进大楼的人
...the man that went into the building before the explosion...
显然不是你
...obviously wasn't you.
-你用了替身 -常用手段
- You were using a double. - A common technique.
能骗到你们我也很惊讶
I am surprised your people were fooled by it.
我不是说这个 维克托
That's not my point, Victor.
那你想说什么 杰克
What is your point, Jack?
你用了替身
You were using a double.
说明你觉得你被盯上了
It means you thought you were a target.
你让那个人接近你的家庭
You let that man get near your family,
你把你的家庭置于危险之中
you put your family in danger.
你该对她们的死负责
You're responsible for their deaths.
他们本来去旅行了
They were away on a trip.
我女儿病了
My daughter was ill.
她们提早一天回来了
They returned one day earlier than expected.
但没错
But yes...
我应该更小心的
...I should have been more careful.
爸 你还好吗
Father, are you all right?
过去的两年中
Over the last two years...
我已经承受了自己对于
...I have accepted my share
家人的死的责任
of responsibility for the death of my family.
今天
This is the day...
是你承受
...you accept...
你那一份的日子
...your share.
走吧 爸
Come, Dad.
保证他活着就行
Make sure he does not die.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表