- Thanks, Maureen. - Sure.
这些就是你女儿之前去过的地方吗
Those are the only places you know your daughters were?
是的
Yes.
在家具商店工作的那个男孩丹呢
What about this boy, Dan, who works at the furniture store?
我们不知道他的任何情况
We don't know anything about him.
但是商店店主是诺拉斯特先生
But the owner of the store is Mr. Nowrasteh.
我这里有他的电♥话♥号♥
I have his number in here.
给你
Here you are.
不好意思
Excuse me.
喂
Hello?
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
珍妮特手术结束了吗
Is Janet out of surgery yet?
嗯 警♥察♥来了 我们正在接受他问话
Yeah. The police showed up. We're talking to him now.
-有什么新情况吗 -没有 你呢
- Anything new? - No. How about you?
我在范奈司警♥察♥局里
I'm at the Van Nuys police station.
有人知道女孩们今晚去了哪儿
I think there's someone who knows where the girls were tonight.
你是说某个警官吗
You mean one of the police officers?
不是 他们在北好莱坞抓了一个人
No. Someone they picked up in North Hollywood.
我觉得那个人看到了金
I think he saw Kim.
-谁 -我不知道 一个男人
- Who? - I don't know, a man.
他说了什么
What did he say?
我在等着和他谈谈
I'm waiting to talk to him.
听着 只要珍妮特手术结束
Look, you've got to talk to Janet
你一定要和她谈谈 好吗
as soon as she's out of surgery, okay?
我知道
I know.
我尽量早点再打给你 我得挂了 再见
I'll call you as soon as I can. I've got to go, bye.
他说了什么
So, what did he say?
他说他除了你不会对任何人开口
He says he won't talk to anybody except you.
我能进去吗
So, can I go in?
行
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的同事说你只想和我说话
My colleague said you only wanted to speak to me.
你知道吗 所有人都看着你呢
Guess what? Right now, you're speaking to everyone.
他到底在干些什么
What the hell is he doing?
我以为我们会单独交流
I thought we were going to talk alone.
你杀了一个警♥察♥
You killed a cop.
你现在要做的就是开口告诉我真♥相♥
What you need to do right now is start telling me the truth.
那是正当防卫 你们的人在追我
It was self-defense. You guys were chasing me.
他在说什么
What's he saying?
去死吧
Go to hell!
我不会再多说了 把这家伙赶出去
I'm done talking. Get this guy out of my face!
你什么也得不到
You get nothing!
我要找律师
I want my lawyer.
冷静点
Chill down.
好了 好了
Okay, come on!
我要打电♥话♥ 我要找律师
I want my phone call. I want my lawyer.
我要打电♥话♥ 立刻
I want my phone call, now!
杰克 干得好
Jack. Great job.
他知道些什么
He knows something.
你要怎么做 把他打到招供吗
What are you gonna do, beat it out of him?
有什么计划 杰克
What's the plan, Jack?
有什么计划 出去吧
What's the plan? Take a walk.
哥们 怎么样
Yo, man, what's up?
鲍尔
Bauer.
通话安全吗
Is this line safe?
告诉我我女儿的事
Tell me about my daughter.
除非你把我弄出去
Not until you get me out.
你怎么知道她在哪儿的
How did you know where she is?
我听到一些人说的话
Heard some guys talking.
是和我一起工作的人
Guys I work with.
哪些人
What guys?
你现在只需要知道你的女儿在他们手里
All you need to know right now is they have your daughter,
他们将在二十分钟后打电♥话♥给我
and they're gonna call me in 20 minutes.
在哪儿
Where?
在你第一次见到我的地方
Back where you first saw me.
圣费尔南多路吗
San Fernando Road?
如果我不接电♥话♥ 他们就会知道事情不对劲
If I don't answer, they'll know something's wrong.
放我出去
Get me out of here.
不知道我能不能做到
Don't know if I can.
这是你找到你女儿唯一的机会
I'm the one chance you got to find your daughter.
我要是没接到那个电♥话♥ 就没机会了
I'm not there for that call, the chance is over.
你最好尽快想个办法
Better think of something fast.
反恐组 我是迈尔斯
CTU, this is Myers.
我是杰克
Hey, it's Jack.
嫌疑人叫彭蒂科夫
Suspect's name is Penticoff.
他在等二十分钟后打来的一个电♥话♥
He's expecting a call in the next 20 minutes
打给圣费尔南多路18166号♥
at 18166 San Fernando Road.
我需要你追踪所有可能的公共线路
I need you to trace all available public lines.
好的 我看到水管和 电线 没有电♥话♥线
Okay, I see water lines, utilities, no phone lines.
继续找 他说就要在那儿接到电♥话♥
Keep looking. It's where he said he'd get the call.
等一下 有一个公共电♥话♥距那里半个街区
Wait, there's a pay phone halfway down the block.
-并且还在使用中 -开始追踪
- And it's in service. - Set up a trace.
-来不及拿搜查令了 -别管搜查令了
- Not enough time for a warrant. - Forget about the warrant!
有个更大的问题 如果他们在等彭蒂科夫
Bigger problem. If they're expecting Penticoff,
当他们听到你的声音后就会挂断
they'll hang up the second they hear your voice.
他们不会听到我的声音
They're not gonna hear my voice,
他们会听到彭蒂科夫的
they'll hear Penticoff's.
-梅森把他放出来了吗 -没有
- Did Mason get him out? - No.
你怎么打算的 劫狱吗
So what are you planning, a jailbreak?
杰克
Jack?
设置追踪
Set up the trace.
鲍尔的行为完全不符合局里的标准
Bauer's behavior is far from representative of this agency.
无论你喜不喜欢 我们都得介入
Whether you like it not, we have to be involved.
你是审问彭蒂科夫的警官吗
Hey, are you the officer that interviewed Penticoff?
不 我刚刚把他转移到拘留室去了
No, I just transferred him to a holding cell.
我还是需要见他
I still need to see him.
-你是反恐组的鲍尔吗 -是的 没错
- You Bauer from CTU? - Yeah, that's right.
他杀的警♥察♥ 她是我的搭档 明白吗
Look, the cop he killed, she was my partner, understand?
我很抱歉
Sorry.
我听说你之前对他失控了
I heard you went off on him before.
我要让他为此付出代价
I want him to go down for it,
意味着一切要按规矩来
which means a clean bust.
不能再有其他活动了
No more extracurricular activities.
明白
Understood.
好的 但是只有我手里有通行证
All right. But I've got the access card.
你要么跟我进去 要么就不能进去
Now, you go in with me, or you don't go in.
我都无所谓
I'm fine with that.
让他离我远点
Keep him away from me.
他想问几个问题
He wants to ask a few questions.
我律师不在场就不能再问我问题
No more questions without my lawyer.
你为谁工作
Who are you working for?
你聋了吗
Are you deaf?
我说了 我律师不在场就不能再问我问题
I said, no questions without my lawyer.
-让你的律师去死吧 -是吗
- Your lawyer can kiss my ass. - Yeah?
-你为谁工作 -退后
- Who do you work for? - Hey, back off!
别碰我
Get your hands off me.
我告诉过你 他杀了我搭档
I told you, he killed my partner.
我知道 我在那儿 你在哪儿
I know, I was there. Where were you?
什么
What?
当你的搭档真正需要你时 你在哪儿
Where were you when your partner really needed you?
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
他疯了 我要起诉
He's crazy, I'm filing charges!
你需要控制好自己 鲍尔
You ought to get yourself under control, Bauer.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
我很抱歉 我不是故意弄醒你的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
我没睡着
I wasn't asleep.
你可能要喝点咖啡
I thought you might like some coffee.
谢谢
Thank you.
她会出现的
She'll turn up.
珍妮特怎么样了
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表