Are you going to tell her?
梅森
Mason.
帕尔默参议员打电♥话♥找你
I have Senator Palmer on the line for you.
把他接过来
Put him through.
你好
Hello.
参议员帕尔默 我是乔治·梅森
Senator Palmer, this is George Mason.
很荣幸能跟您通话
It's an honor to speak to you.
我要你改变鲍尔换德拉任交换的决定
I want you to reverse your orders on the Bauer-for-Drazen trade.
我不知道您怎么知道这个消息的
I'm not sure how much information you have about this
但这是局里的事务
but this is agency business.
恕我直言 这不归参议院管辖
With all due respect, it doesn't fall under the Senate's purview.
你也知道 你们归总统管辖
As you know, your entire agency falls under Presidential purview.
而九个月后 我就会进入总统办公室
And in nine months, I will be in that office.
我不知道这话是要引诱我还是威胁我
I'm not sure if that's meant to tempt or threaten me.
但无论哪样都无关紧要
It doesn't matter either way.
因为这件事上我没有下命令的权力
Because I don't have the authority to pull the trigger on this one.
据我所知 梅森先生
From what I'm told, Mr. Mason
你有朝一日想要拥有那份权力
that authority is something you'd like to have someday.
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你可以不顾上级完成交换
Act on your own prerogative, go through with the trade.
你会被谴责 甚至降职
You'll be reprimanded, possibly even demoted.
听起来还不错
So far it sounds great.
我就职的第一个月内
Within the first month of my term
我会给你一个在华盛顿的高级职位
I will instate you in a high-level position in Washington.
你可以越过五年的中级管理期
You'll bypass five years of middle management.
如果你没有当选呢
And if you don't get elected?
不可能
That won't gonna happen.
想想吧 乔治
Think about it, George.
交换车辆已经安排好了
Transportation's been arranged.
现在却要有最后时刻的改变吗
There were problems with last-minute changes?
代价会更大
It's going to cost more.
多大
How much?
二十万美金
$200,000.
你应该试试 杰克 酥皮饼
You should try, Jack, the borek.
太棒了
It is wonderful.
你还需要什么别的吗
Do you need anything else?
不 一切都很完美
No. Everything is perfect.
我爸爸让我好好照顾你
My father told me to take good care of you.
服务太周到了
The service was impeccable.
我要赞美一下厨师
And my compliments to the chef.
谢谢 是我妈妈的食谱
Thank you. It was my mother's recipe.
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
放下武器 不然我要割了她的喉咙
Put your weapons down, or I'll cut her throat!
放下武器
Drop the weapons!
放下
Put them down.
你也是 维克托
You, too, Victor!
好
Of course.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
又一条命要算在你的头上了 杰克
One more death for you to atone for, Jack.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
怎么了
What happened?
打给反恐组
Call CTU now.
告诉他们我现在就要你哥哥亚力克斯
Tell them I want your brother Alexis here now!
把他的手拷在背后
Cuff his hands behind his back.
让她爸爸离这里远点
Keep her father away from here!
你们应该看好他的 我付钱给你们做什么
You're supposed to be watching him! What am I paying you for?
特里在哪
Where's Teri?
她在会议室
She's in the conference room.
梅森
Mason.
梅森先生 你决定了吗
Mr. Mason, what have you decided?
梅森先生
Mr. Mason?
我们要按我们的条件交换人♥质♥
We're going to do the swap on our terms.
有趣的美梦
That's an interesting dream.
从现在起30分钟后交换
The swap will take place exactly 30 minutes from now.
地址是格兰德街2127号♥
The address is 2127 Grand Avenue.
有一辆绿色吉普车等着 把我哥哥放在车里
A green SUV will be waiting. Place my brother inside the vehicle.
杰克呢
What about Jack?
我哥哥就位后 我会告诉你鲍尔的位置
When my brother's in position, I'll direct you to Bauer.
你有29分钟
You have 29 minutes.
收到 格兰德街2127号♥
I got it. 2127 Grand Avenue.
是个修车厂
It's a repair garage.
告诉洛杉矶警局的克里斯·波特菲尔德
Tell Chris Porterfield at LAPD we'll be taking over
我们这两个小时要控制那个区域的街道
the streets in that area for the next two hours.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去医院带亚力克斯来
To the hospital to get Alexis.
他今天刚被刺了腹部 他们不会让他出院的
He just got stabbed in the stomach today. They won't let him out.
他们必须要了
They're going to have to.
不 别担心
No, don't worry.
我的名字不会和这个联♥系♥起来的
My name's not going to be even close to this.
这段对话只能我们两个人知道
This conversation has to end right here between us.
同意
I agree.
-好 -我要回去了
- Okay, then. - Look, I've got to get back.
-我们说清楚了 -是的
- We're clear? - Yeah.
你在这
There you are.
大卫 你去哪了
David, where have you been?
打了几个电♥话♥
I had to make some calls.
你没注意的话 所有人都是来见你的
Just in case you haven't noticed, everyone is here to see you.
你需要留下好印象 而不是打电♥话♥
You need to make an impression, not phone calls.
我知道我要怎么做
I know what I have to do.
真的嘛
Do you really?
别用这种口气和我说话 雪莉 我不喜欢
Don't talk down to me, Sherry, I don't like it.
我希望你今天表现出的弱点
I hope this weakness you've shown
是因为你一晚没睡
today is because you missed a night's sleep
明天你就能恢复正常
and you'll be back on your game tomorrow.
否则 选举之前我们就一败涂地了
Otherwise, we will be buried before this election even happens.
史蒂文 别走 我马上过去
Steven! No, stay. I'll be over.
去工作吧
Get to work.
参议员
Senator,
华尔街日报有些问题要问你
the Wall Street Journal had a couple of questions for you.
我整理了一些你过去的言论帮助你回答
I put together some of your past quotes, to help you with it.
希望你觉得这样可以
I hope that's all right.
当然
Sure.
你今晚太美了
Don't you look gorgeous tonight.
你之前也看过这件的
You've seen this before.
不只是这件裙子
It's not just the dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
帕蒂 我在想
Patty, I've been thinking.
既然基斯的事情已经公诸于众
Since this incident with Keith is out in the open,
会让每一场采访
it's going to shift the focus of every interview,
每一次发布会都聚焦于此
every press conference.
我已经开始整理接下来几天的
I've already started a Q-and-A of all the questions
会被问到的问题和答案
to expect over the next few of days.
你和麦克谈过这件事了吗
Did you talk to Mike about this?
还没 我需要一点时间准备
Not yet. I need a little bit more time to prepare.
我很想看看你目前的成果
I'd really like to see whatever you have so far.
没问题 随时都可以
Sure. Whenever you want.
现在怎么样
How about now?
现在吗
Now?
对 大家似乎都很开心
Yeah. Everybody seems to be having a good time.
有酒水供应
There's an open bar,
我想不会有人注意到我走开了
and I doubt anyone will even notice that I'm gone.
我不这么觉得
I doubt that that's true.
不管怎么说 我也想安静一会
In any event, I could use some quiet time.
你留在这 告诉我你的笔记在哪
You stay here. Just tell me where your notes are.
不介意的话 我想给您讲解一下
If you don't mind, I'd rather walk you through it.
这样更容易理解
It would make more sense to you.
好
Okay.
不如你五分钟后上来找我吧
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表