24小时
第一季 第十二集
现在
Right now,
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正计划刺杀一名总统候选人
terrorists are plotting to assassinate a presidential candidate.
帕尔默参选
帕尔默参选
我的妻子和女儿被绑♥架♥了
My wife and daughter have been kidnapped.
而我的同事可能参与了这两件事
And people that I work with may be involved in both.
我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔
I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer.
今天是我生命中最漫长的一天
This, is the longest day of my life.
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
中午11点至12点间
下个匝道出去
Take the next exit.
-普雷斯丽塔峡谷路吗 -对
- Plesarita Canyon Road? - Yeah.
离那个地方还有多远
How much further is this place?
我说会带你见你家人 我说到做到
I told you I'd take you to your family, and I will.
说好了的
That was the deal.
你最好祈祷我老婆女儿还活着
The deal is you'd better hope my wife and daughter are still alive.
这才是我的条件
That's the deal.
我明白我的出现对于你们是很大的变动
I'm sure my being here has been a big adjustment.
我向各位长时间来的辛勤工作表示感谢
I appreciate the hard work and long hours you're all putting in.
目前参议员帕尔默
There's a high probability
很可能仍面临着生命危险
that Senator Palmer is still in danger,
但我们在多个方面都取得了进展
but we are making progress on several fronts.
我们最可靠的线索依然是杰克·鲍尔
Our most promising lead continues to be Jack Bauer.
不论是当地的还是联邦的执法部门
Local and federal law enforcement
都把找到他作为首要任务
have made finding him a priority.
我们同样正在试图找到
We're also trying to locate
今天早上那个伪装成摄影师
the man who impersonated a photographer
出现在参议员身边的人
at the Senator's appearance this morning.
这个人可能是和鲍尔一伙的
This man may have been involved with Bauer.
我已告知与我们合作的调查组
I've told the agencies we're working with
我们会全力合作
that they can expect full cooperation from all of us.
以期能弥补鲍尔近期的行为
Hopefully we can repair some of the damage
所造成的损害
caused by Bauer's recent actions.
谢谢 我说完了
Thank you. That's all.
-我是鲍尔 -杰克
- Bauer. - Jack.
你是对的 凯文·卡罗尔现身了
You were right. Kevin Carroll showed up.
他提供了我们所需要的情报
He gave us the information we've been looking for.
我正在去特里和金的关押地点的路上
I'm on my way to where Teri and Kim are being held now.
那是哪里
Where?
北谷附近
Somewhere in the North Valley,
五号♥高速公路东侧 坦帕路和蕾西塔路中间
east of the 5, between Tampa and Reseda.
我正靠近一片柑橘林
I'm coming up on some orange groves now.
我需要你激活
Look, I need you to activate
你给我的掌上电脑的卫星定位功能
the GPS function on the Palm Pilot that you sent me.
我还需要卫星照片 以便了解我要去的地方
I need satellite photos so that I can see what I'm going into.
要确保照片是高清的
Make sure that they're hi-res.
这样我能识别建筑物和人员
I need be able to identify structures and personnel.
好的 我从卫星上下载需要一点时间
Okay, I'm gonna need time to download off the satellite.
但不会是最新的图像
It won't be a fresh image.
好的 你尽力吧 我等着
Alright, give me what you can. I'll wait.
-杰克 -怎么
- Jack? - What?
格伦还在催促这里的所有人把你抓回来
Green... she's still squeezing everyone here to bring you in.
一旦确认我家人没事 我就会自首的
I will turn myself in as soon as I know my family is safe.
她认为我在和你保持联♥系♥
She thinks I've been in contact with you.
否认掉 我会尽快回来给你洗白的
Deny it. I'll back you up as soon as I can.
尼娜 我知道你在为我冒险
Nina look, I know you put yourself on the line here.
没人逼我做的 我得挂了
No one's twisting my arm. I've got to go.
借过
Excuse me.
-杰克打来的 -是的
- Was that Jack? - Yeah.
-他在哪 -北谷
- Where is he? - He's in the North Valley.
他快找到特里和金了
He's closing in on Teri and Kim.
你会把这事告诉格伦吗
You gonna tell Green about this?
在他把她们救出来之前不会
Not until he gets them out.
如果他救不成呢
What if he can't?
那我会终生背负我所犯下的错
I'm gonna have to live with my mistake.
托尼 我很感激你对此事没有深究
Tony, I appreciate you're looking the other way on this,
但你不必再帮我为杰克打掩护了
but don't feel like you gotta help me cover for Jack anymore.
我才不是为了杰克才这么做的
I'm not doing this for Jack.
我五分钟之内就能得到确认
I'll have that confirmed in five minutes.
它会下载到你的电脑上的
It will be downloaded to your computer.
金柏莉 他试图杀了我们
Kimberly, he tried to kill us.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
相信我
Taking a person's life, believe me,
杀人的感觉太糟了
I feel sick.
问题就在这里 妈妈 我一点也不难过
That's just it, Mom. I don't feel bad at all.
我对他的死 除了高兴什么感觉也没有
I don't feel anything except happy he's dead.
他们在找他
They're looking for him.
我们得在他们找到他之前离开这里
We have to get out of here before they find him.
把血迹遮住
Cover up the blood.
这就对了 兄弟 没时间了
Yeah, that's right, man. No time for this.
来了两个人
There's two of them.
他们一走 我们就开始跑
When they're gone, we'll move.
尼娜
Nina?
我弄到卫星照片了 但是照片是几小时前的
I've got the satellite photos, but they're a few hours old.
等下
Hold on.
-我准备好接收了 -你到那里了吗
- Okay, I'm ready to receive. - Are you there yet?
我在边界外面
I'm just outside the perimeter.
我看到场地上大约有十几个人
I see a dozen or so people on the ground.
其中有几个好像有武器
Some look like they're carrying weapons.
从我这里看也是这个情况
That looks right from here.
房♥子里可能有更多人
There could be more people inside the buildings.
杰克 我认为我们应该通知格伦这个情况
Jack, I think we should bring Green into this.
向她坦白实情 这样她可以安排支援
Come clean with her so she can authorize backup.
我不需要支援
I don't want backup!
在我确认我家人安全之前不需要
Not until I know my family is safe.
你不能就这样只身闯入一个武装基地
You cannot go into an armed camp by yourself.
-如果你遭遇不测 -尼娜
- If something would've happened to you... - Nina!
我的家人因我而被绑♥架♥
My family is being held hostage because of me.
如果你让反恐组介入
If you bring CTU into this,
他们可能把事情搞砸 变成另一个韦科惨案
they could screw up and make this another Waco.
1993年 美国联邦执法人员对
位于韦科的邪教总部的围剿过程中
造成80名包括妇女和儿童在内的教♥徒♥丧生
快把照片发给我
Send me the photo now!
正在发送
I'm sending.
谢谢 一会再联♥系♥
Thank you. I'll get back to you.
下车
Get out of the car.
你在干什么 杰克
What are you doing, Jack?
该死 杰克 控制一下你自己
Damn it, Jack, will you get a hold of yourself?
我们达成协议了的
We had an agreement.
我带你来 你放我走
I bring you here, you let me go.
协议是 我确认我家人安全
The agreement was as soon as my family is safe,
才放你走
I would let you go.
杰克 别傻了
Jack, don't be stupid.
就算你进去了
Even if you get in there,
没我你也找不到她们
you're never gonna find them without me.
得了吧
Come on.
杰克 求你了
Jack, please.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你来开车
You drive.
杰克 如果盖恩斯发现我把你带来了
Jack, if Gaines thinks for a moment that I brought you here,
他会毫不犹豫把我们两个杀了的
he'll have no problem killing us both.
那我们就避开盖恩斯 上车
Then we should avoid Gaines. Get in the car.
好吧
Okay. Okay
放松
Just relax.
不论威胁是真是假
Real or not, the threat on your life
都可能使你的民调支持率有所提升
will probably give you a bounce in the polls.
怎么了 大卫
What's wrong, David?
-我累了 -肯定有其他事
- I'm tired. - It's something else.
自从你和卡尔聊完就一直不在状态
You've been off your game since you spoke to Carl.
卡尔会阻止金斯利的文章报导出来
Carl's gonna stop the Kingsley story from coming out
他会切断她的信息源
by cutting off her source.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表