- Hello? - Hi, it's Teri Bauer.
你查到什么了吗
Hi, have you heard anything?
有的 我打开了金的电邮
Yeah, I broke into Kim's e-mail.
珍妮特今早给她发了封邮件
Janet sent her one this morning.
她们要去圣费尔南多谷见两个人
They're meeting two guys in the Valley.
你找到了地址吗
Did you get an address?
嗯 我现在就去
Yep, I'm going right now.
你介意我一起去吗
Would you mind if I came along?
待在这弄得我有点坐立不安
I'm getting a little stir-crazy sitting around here.
好吧
All right.
我现在就出发 告诉我你住哪
I'm leaving right now. Tell me where you live.
我们现在去哪
Where are we going now?
蕾茜家不是要开派对吗
Wasn't there supposed to be a party at Lacy's?
谁有电♥话♥吗 我来打
Anybody got a phone? I'll call.
我有
Yeah, I do.
我得回家了
I got to go home.
为什么
Why?
我妈留了五条信息
My mother left five messages.
回家找妈妈
Run home to mommy.
她父亲刚去世好吗
Hey, her father just died, okay?
可能她妈需要她
Maybe her mother needs her.
你♥爸♥
Your father?
闭嘴
Shut up.
管他呢
Whatever.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
但
But....
我们捎你过去 行吗
We'll drop you off, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
马丁
Martin.
我叫曼迪
I'm Mandy.
也许我们在洛杉矶的时候
Hey, maybe we can get together
可以聚一聚什么的
when we're in LA, or something.
我会很忙的
I'm going to be pretty busy.
再见
See ya.
-说 -我进到达尔塞的账户里了
- Yeah? - I got into the Darcet account.
尼娜说你要这个
Nina said you wanted it?
谢谢 发到我屏幕上
Thank you. Send it to my screen.
好啊
All right.
电汇
金额: 二十万美元
醒醒
Wake up.
坐着
Sit down.
情报是谁提供的
Who's the source?
是谁提醒我们帕尔默刺杀行动的
Who tipped us on the Palmer hit?
去年八月你带头抓获菲利普·达尔塞时
Last August when you led the take-down of Phillipe Darcet,
他的所有资产都被转移到了
all his assets were transferred
弗吉尼亚州兰利市的一个监管账号♥里
to a custodial account in Langley, Virginia.
但在转移过程中二十万美元消失了
$200,000 fell out along the way.
我追踪了钱的去向到一个阿鲁巴岛的离岸账户
I traced that money to an offshore account in Aruba.
我觉得那个账户有些怀疑 乔治
I got a funny feeling about that account, George.
我觉得那是你的
I think it's yours.
是吧 不是真的
Yeah, well, that's a lie.
很好
Good.
那你一定不介意我把资料发给查普尔
Then you won't mind if I send Chappelle the information.
电汇
授权人 乔治·梅森
金额二十万美元
告诉我情报源 乔治
The source, George.
你根本不知道你淌的是什么浑水
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into here.
那你为什么不向我解释
Why don't you explain it to me?
你有五秒钟时间
You've got five seconds.
等等
Wait.
这是你要的情报源
There's your source.
多谢帮忙 乔治
Thanks for your help, George.
你会后悔的 鲍尔
You'll live to regret this, Bauer.
我保证
I promise you that.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
女士 我们要降落了 你能不能
Ma'am, we're about to land. If you could please....
先生 请坐在座位上
Sir, would you please remain in your seat.
我钱包丢了
I lost my wallet.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
红绿灯左转
Turn left at the light.
什么
What?
我和艾伦·约克在车里
I'm in a car with Alan York.
他是金柏莉的朋友珍妮特的父亲
He's the father of one of Kimberly's friends, Janet.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
金今早从珍妮特·约克那里收到一封邮件
Kim got an e-mail this morning from Janet York.
她们可能在一起
We think they might be out together.
在哪
Where?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
他们要去圣费尔南多谷和什么人见面
They were meeting some guys in the Valley.
等一下
Wait a second.
你要和这个艾伦·约克去吗
You're going to the Valley with this guy, Alan York?
如果她不在那 你怎么办
What are you going to do if she's not there?
我们还没想到那步 我会打给你的
Well, we haven't thought that far ahead yet. I'll call.
喂
Hello?
特里
Teri?
能帮我个忙吗 帮我顶下班
Would you do me a favor? Could you cover for me?
没问题
Sure.
把我所有电♥话♥转到我手♥机♥上
Forward all my calls to my cell phone.
我尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
杰克
Jack.
怎么
What?
一架波音747刚刚坠毁在莫哈韦沙漠
A 747 just blew up over the Mojave desert.
初步断定为炸♥弹♥所致
Preliminary reports make it sound like it was a bomb.
调阅乘客名单 帮我接通沃尔什
The passenger list. Get me Walsh on the phone now.
珍妮特
Janet?
这里转弯 我住在第十大道
Turn here. I live on 10th.
-丹 我和你说 -放轻松
- Dan, I just told you-- - Why don't you just relax?
你能不能和他说他错过了转弯口
Can you please tell him that he missed the turn?
你听到他说的了 放松
You heard him. Relax.
今夜才刚刚开始
The night's just getting started.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表