We'll get stuck in the middle of it.
你得和他谈谈 瑞克
You've got to talk to him, Rick.
嘿 兄弟 看准了
Hey, stud. Think fast.
谢了
Thanks.
所以现在怎么办
So, what deal?
我们带着你昨晚弄的2万美元
We're going to take the $20,000
然后买♥♥点药
you made last night and buy some ecstasy.
-丹没告诉你吗 -没
- Dan didn't tell you? - No.
我要把这些东西倒卖♥♥到雷东多去
I'll flip it to these guys from Redondo.
他们会出五万
They'll pay $50,000 for it.
那丹要是不出现怎么办
What happens if Dan doesn't show up?
如果丹说他会到 那他肯定会到
If Dan says he'll be here, he'll be here.
来人把这些孩子赶走
Someone get these kids out of here.
一位置 你去
Station 1, that's you.
收到 这就去
Roger. I'm on it.
等一下 我好像发现他了
Hold up. I think I got him.
是亚历克西斯吗
Alexis?
是的
Yeah.
我跟你说是在餐馆里
I told you, inside the restaurant.
我们就在这交易
We're doing it out here.
为什么
Why?
餐馆里有个警♥察♥
There's a cop inside the restaurant.
快点 我们开始吧
Come on, let's get this over with.
好吧
Fine.
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
首先 我们再过一遍
First, let's go over it again.
过什么
Over what?
你应该为我做什么
What you're supposed to do for me.
今晚7:20 我会关掉26GG区的电源
At 7:20 tonight, I'm going to shut down the power on Grid 26, GG.
五分钟之后恢复
Five minutes later, it comes back up.
还有什么
What else?
什么还有什么
What do you mean, "What else"?
你的口音呢
What happened to your accent?
你不是亚历克西斯
You're not Alexis.
他跑了
He's moving!
二位 你看到了什么
Station 2, what do you see?
我盯着他了
I got him.
我能干掉他
I can take him.
不 他没什么威胁 我能抓住他
No. He's not a threat. I can get him.
所有人 别开火
All teams, hold your fire.
他要上东边的桥了 堵住出口
He's going over the east bridge. Cover the exits.
我帮你给他降点速
I'll slow him down for you.
别开枪
Don't shoot!
我要干掉他了
I'm going to put him down.
重复一遍 别开枪 谁也别开枪
I repeat, do not shoot. Nobody shoot!
放松 杰克
Relax, Jack.
我就打他一下
I'll just wing him.
别开枪
Do not shoot!
泰迪 放下武器
Teddy, stand down!
不
No!
后退 后退
Stay back! Stay back!
快派一个医护人员来
Get me a medic down here now!
汉林 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 我说了别开枪
Hanlin, you son of a bitch, I said, don't shoot!
拿好这个
Take care of this.
后退
Stay back!
嫌犯失去意识 重复 嫌犯失去意识
Suspect's down. I repeat, suspect is down.
我们需要急救人员来广场东边
We need EMTs at the east end of the plaza.
你家到了
This is your house.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表