24小时
第一季 第十一集
此时此刻有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正计划
Right now, terrorists are plottiing
行刺总统候选人
to assassinate a presidential candidate.
我的妻子和女儿被绑♥架♥了
My wife and daughter have been kidnapped.
而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中
And the people that I work with may be involved in both.
我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔
I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer.
今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天
This, is the longest day of my life.
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
早上10点至11点间
特工处认为摄影师
Secret Service thinks the photographer
可能参与了刺杀行动
may have been in on the assassination attempt.
早餐之后就没见过他了
He hasn't been seen since the breakfast.
他自称马丁·贝尔金
He was using the name "Martin Belkin."
查一下 三十分钟内向我汇报
Follow up and report back to me in 30 minutes.
我向分局承诺过中午之前会出具一份
I promised Division a threat assessment
关于参议员帕尔默的风险评估
on Senator Palmer by noon.
跟特工处联♥系♥一下 内容不要有重叠
Check with Secret Service. I don't want any overlap.
-还是没有杰克的消息吗 -没有
- Still no sign of Jack? - Nothing.
我是科菲尔
Cofell here.
我是凯文 有事找你
It's Kevin. Something's come up.
在诺德霍夫停车场等我
Meet me at the Nordhoff garage.
不太方便 我已经在去机场的路上了
That's inconvenient, I'm already on my way to the airport.
没时间了 尽快来找我
This can't wait. Meet me there as soon as possible.
好的
All right.
马克 计划有变
Mark, I have a change of plans.
我要去诺德霍夫和威灵汉
I'm meeting someone in the parking garage
交叉路口的停车场见一个人
at the corner of Nordhoff and Willingham.
你听到了吗
You hear me?
你是谁
Who are you?
马克呢
Where's Mark?
发生了什么
What's going on here?
停车
Stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
把电♥话♥扔过来
Give me the phone through the divider.
轻轻地 快
Easy. Now.
贴着门 坐在你的手上
Get up against the door, and sit on your hands.
你是谁
Who are you?
你要什么 钱吗
What do you want? Money?
我现在没有多少 但是我可以找来钱
I don't have much with me, but I'm sure I can find some.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我是杰克·鲍尔 凌晨的时候
My name is Jack Bauer. Since midnight,
我的妻子和女儿就失踪了
my wife and daughter have been missing.
我有理由相信
I have reason to believe
她们是被你同事劫持了
they're being held by a colleague of yours.
劫持者叫盖恩斯
A man named Gaines.
她们在哪
Where are they?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you are talking about.
我妻子和女儿在哪
Where's my wife and daughter?
老天啊 我只是一个商人
For God's sakes, I'm just a businessman.
是的 一个坐在防弹豪华轿车里的普通商人
That's right, an ordinary businessman riding around in a bulletproof limousine.
-是的 只是为了自保 -谁想害你
- Yes, for protection. - From what?
你这样的人
People like you.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance.
我的家人在哪
Where is my family?
我发誓我什么都不知道
I swear to you, I don't know what you're talking about.
你很善于骗人
You're a very good liar.
但是骗不了我
But I've seen better.
待在这别动
You stay put.
我是尼娜·迈尔斯
It's Nina Myers.
是我 方便说话吗
Hey, it's me. Can you talk?
我开一条安全的线路
Let me open a secure line.
好了
Okay, we're clear.
-特里打回来过吗 -没有
- Has Teri called back yet? - No.
格伦在干什么
What's Green doing?
她在你办公室
She's making herself at home in your office.
-她和你聊天了吗 -聊了
- She talk to you yet? - Yes.
我跟她说我和你彻底断绝了联♥系♥
I told her I severed all ties with you.
从现在起我只做好事
From now on, I play on the side of the angels.
-她信了吗 -一点也没信
- Did she buy any of it? - Not a word.
我抓到了科菲尔
I've got Cofell.
什么叫"抓到了"
What do you mean "Got"?
就在他自己豪华轿车的后排
I've got him in the back of his limousine.
-他告诉你什么信息了吗 -还在努力
- Has he told you anything? - I'm working on it.
换言之你把他绑♥架♥了
In other words, you've kidnapped him.
他是唯一一个与特里和金有联♥系♥的人
He's the only link to Teri and Kim that I've got.
你都不知道他是不是真的泰德·科菲尔
You don't even know if he's the right Ted Cofell.
每次你打过来都感觉你越来越危险了
Every time I talk to you, you go further out on a limb.
她们俩被绑♥架♥那一刻起 你说出一件
From the second they were taken, you tell me one thing
我有别的出路的事情
I could have done differently.
我不知道 我想你是对的
I don't know, I guess you're right.
但是杰克 我不知道我还能帮你掩护多久
But, Jack, I don't know how much longer I can cover for you.
尼娜 求你了
Nina, please.
保持专注和冷静 我现在需要你
Just focus and stay calm, I need you right now.
我觉得很难让科菲尔招供 我需要你的帮助
Look, I don't think Cofell will be easy to break. I need your help.
你想让我在十五分钟之内
You want me to put together
帮你整理好审讯资料吗
an interrogation profile in what? 15 minutes?
只有五分钟
I'll give you about five.
尼娜
Nina.
如果我不能撬开科菲尔
If I can't break Cofell,
我就找不到我的家人 你明白吗
I won't be able to find my family. Do you understand?
我尽力吧
I'll do what I can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去找个地方躲一段时间
I'm gonna look for a place to lay low for a while.
我会尽快联♥系♥你的
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
你♥爸♥爸会找到我们的
Your father will find us.
他找不到 他手下的人也会找到的
If he doesn't, the people that work for him will.
怎么找 他们都不知道我们在哪
How? They don't know where we are.
我们自己都不知道
We don't know where we are.
他们在查电♥话♥的源头 金
They were tracing the call, Kim.
电♥话♥没电之前他们能查到吗
Did they find our location before the battery went dead?
只能希望他们可以了
We have to hope that they did, yes.
电♥话♥的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the... phone.
谢谢你帮助我们 我们希望
Thank you for helping us. We were hoping--
我什么都不想知道
I don't want to know anything.
相信我 我最好什么都不知道
Trust me, it's better for you if I don't know anything.
什么意思
What do you mean?
伊莱让我来打听一下你们的信息
Eli sent me in here to a get information from you guys.
我不知道就没办法告诉他们 对吧
But, can't tell him what I don't know, right?
无论如何 什么都别告诉我
Whatever's going on, don't tell me about it.
他会对你做什么
What's he gonna do to you?
瑞克
Rick?
-她们怎么说 -什么都没说
- What'd they say? - Nothing, man.
哥们 别在我这耍花招
Dude, don't hold out on me.
我说过了他们不相信我
I told you they don't trust me.
我看到过那孩子看你的眼神
I saw the way that kid looks at you,
她肯定说了什么
she must have said something.
和我讲话的是谁 是她爸爸吗
Who was the guy I talked to? Was it her father?
-她们不肯说 -你骗人
- They wouldn't say. - You're lying.
别打了
Stop it!
别打他了
Leave him alone.
搜索 泰德·科菲尔
搜索 泰德·科菲尔
搜索 泰德·科菲尔
搜索 泰德·科菲尔
我刚才在看乘客名单的报告
I was reviewing the report on the passenger list.
头等舱有问题
There was an anomaly in first class?
旅客名单被修改过
Yeah, the manifest had been altered to look like
看上去是有一个空位 但我们并不这么认为
there was an empty seat, but we don't think there was one.
那座位上的是谁
Who was actually in the seat?
那个摄影师 马丁·贝尔金
The photographer, Martin Belkin.
所以真正的摄影师在爆♥炸♥中遇害了
So the real photographer was killed in the explosion.
刺客在早餐的时候和他换了位置
And the assassin took his place at the breakfast.
他和摄影师长像相近到足以混过安检
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表