24小时
第一季 第十集
有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正计划
There are terrorists planning
行刺总统候选人
to assassinate a presidential candidate.
我的妻子和女儿被绑♥架♥了
My wife and daughter have been kidnapped.
而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中
And the people that I work with may be involved in both.
我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔
I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer.
今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天
This, is the longest day of my life.
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
早上9点至10点间
这里是三号♥直升机上的戴夫·汤姆森
This is Dave Thompson with Jet Copter Three.
今天是南加州总统初选日 现在是九点整
It's just 9:00 on Primary Day in Southern California.
高速公路路况不错
And freeways are looking pretty good.
普尔维达通道向南车流照常缓慢
Usual delays in the Sepulveda Pass southbound,
但在卡尔弗出口处有所缓解
but it loosens up at Culver.
六分钟后会有一次详细报道 下面交给比尔
We'll have a complete report in six minutes. Back to you, Bill.
谢谢你 戴夫
Thanks, Dave.
时事新闻 我们尚未得到更多关于发生在
In the news, we haven't learned any more about the incident
圣克拉丽塔发电厂事故的详细信息
at the San Clarita power plant
今早帕尔默参议员被紧急护送离开该发电厂
where Senator Palmer was rushed out this morning.
我们得知参议院并未受伤
We're told the Senator was unharmed
但特勤局与联调局
but Secret Service and the FBI
仍未透露任何新消息
haven't released any new information.
-开始打点滴 -好的
- Get the drip started. - I'm on it.
测一下脉搏
Find me a pulse.
有脉搏 血压140/30
I've got a pulse. 140/30.
无瞳孔反射 呼吸短浅 48下
Pupils not reactive. Respiration shallow. 48.
身体两侧开通两条大口径静脉输注
Let's start two large-bore IVs, bilateral.
她失血很多
She's lost a lot of blood.
-在另一边输液 -好
- We should start the other line. - All right.
就在那里开始
Start exactly there.
扎好了吗
Is it in?
准备 1 2 3
Ready, one, two, three.
准备好了吗
Ready?
抬起来
Lift!
借过
Excuse me.
-我来开门 -好
- I've got the door. - Okay.
各位...
Everyone...
我很遗憾地告诉大家
I'm sorry to tell you
几分钟前杰梅·法雷尔试图自杀
that Jamey Farrell tried to commit suicide a few minutes ago.
幸运的是 她还活着
Fortunately, she's still alive...
医护人员也在竭尽全力保住她的生命
And they're doing everything they can to keep her that way.
我知道要让你们将此事抛诸脑后并非易事
I know it won't be easy to put this out of our minds,
但我们别无选择
but we have no choice.
有足够证据表明
There's still reason to believe
帕尔默参议员仍有生命危险
Senator Palmer's life is in danger
所以我们必须立刻返回工作岗位
which means we all have to get back to work, now.
-你想看看这个吗 -先不看
- You wanna look at this? - Not now.
打给杰梅的妈妈解释一切 让她来接凯尔
Call Jamey's mom, explain what happened. Have her pick up Kyle.
反恐组的迈尔斯
CTU, Myers.
是我 先等等
Hey, it's me. Hold on.
-好了 -你拿到车了吗
- Okay. - Did you get the car?
嗯 补给包也拿到了 谢谢你
Yes, and I got the care package, too. Thanks.
-杰克 特里来电了 -什么
- Jack, Teri called. - What?
大约20分钟前
About 20 minutes ago.
她在哪 她说什么了
Where is She? What'd she say?
我不知道 在断线前
I don't know. She barely had time to say her name
她连自己名字都没来得及说
before she got disconnected.
怎么了
What happened?
她没打回来
She didn't call back
我尝试回拨电♥话♥ 但号♥码被屏蔽了
and when I tried to redial, the number was blocked.
她听起来一切正常
But I can tell she sounded alright.
警♥察♥已在整个地区布下天罗地网
The police have thrown a net over this entire area.
在逃出去前 我无法帮到特里
There's nothing I can do to help Teri until I get through it.
也许你该自首了
Maybe you should think about turning yourself in.
-说出事情的真♥相♥ -不
- Tell your side of the story. - No.
只要盖恩斯认为我还有利用价值
Gaines will keep Teri and Kim alive
他就不会杀了特里和金
as long as he thinks I can be useful to him.
倘若我被捕了 那一切都完了
If I'm in custody, I won't be.
查一下警用无线电频道
Scan the police frequencies,
看看能否定位到路障位置
see if you can locate any of these roadblocks for me.
好吧
All right.
稍等
Just a minute.
好了
Okay.
反恐组
请输入密♥码♥
杰梅有和你说什么吗
Jamey give you anything else?
杰克...
Jack...
杰梅刚刚试图自杀
Jamey tried to kill herself.
杰克 你听到了吗
Jack, did you hear me?
杰克
Jack?
听到了 你说她自杀未遂
Yeah, you said she tried?
她被送去县医院了 但情况不太好
We sent her to County, but it doesn't look good.
你确定她是自杀未遂吗
Are you sure it was a suicide attempt?
确定 她自己割腕了
Yeah, she slit her wrists.
她儿子凯尔在哪
Where was her son Kyle?
他没看到 我们打电♥话♥给杰梅的妈妈了
He didn't see anything. We've already called Jamey's mom.
她在来接凯尔的路上了
She's on her way to pick him up.
好 派人去县医院
Okay, send someone down to County
倘若杰梅醒来 就盘问一下她
to question Jamey in case she makes it.
如今她仍是我们的最佳信息来源
Right now she's still our best source of information.
好
Okay.
-见鬼 -怎么了
- Damn it! - What? What's wrong?
他们在蒙大拿街设了路障
They set up a road block at Montana.
尼娜 我需要你提前告知我一下
Nina, I could have used the heads-up here.
抱歉 那肯定是在我搜索前就设好了
I'm sorry, they must have set it up before I started scanning.
找找第二条路线
Find me another route.
好 给我点时间查一下洛杉矶的交通情况
All right, give me a second to pull up LA traffic.
好了
Okay.
站在窗边 有人经过你就告诉我
You go to the window. You let me know if somebody comes.
托尼 三号♥线 你能接一下吗
Tony, Line 3, can you get it?
我是阿尔梅达
Almeida.
看来你需要担心的不只有路障
Okay, it looks like roadblocks aren't your only problem.
他们把你的照片发给了辖区内所有单位
They sent a description of you to all the units in the area.
尼娜 是特里·鲍尔
Nina, it's Teri Bauer.
杰克 稍等一下
Jack, hold on a minute.
-特里 -尼娜 谢天谢地
- Teri? - Nina, thank God.
你在哪
Where are you?
我不知道 但我拿到了一台手♥机♥
I don't know, but I got ahold of a phone.
金和你在一起吗 你们还好吗
Okay, is Kim with you? Are you all right?
我和金柏莉都很好 你知道杰克在哪吗
Yeah, I'm fine, Kimberly's fine. Do you know where Jack is?
听着 我马上为你们连线
Yeah, listen, I'm gonna connect you with him right now.
尽量别挂电♥话♥ 好让我们追踪信♥号♥♥来源
Leave the line open as long as you can so we can set up a trace.
-听明白了吗 -明白了
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
让麦罗追踪一下三号♥线的信♥号♥♥来源
Have Milo set up the trace on Line 3.
杰克 特里在线上
Jack? I've got Teri.
-转给我听 -妈 有人来了
- Patch her through. - Mom, someone's coming.
他来了
He's here!
特里 特里
Teri? Teri?
你想干什么
What do you want from us?
我好像把手♥机♥落这里了 你看见了吗
I think I left my phone in here. You seen it?
没有
No, I haven't.
杰克 我们这边已经静音了
Jack, I've muted our side of the conversation.
你开始追踪电♥话♥信♥号♥♥了吗
Have you set up a trace on the call?
开始了 我让特里别挂电♥话♥
Yeah. I told Teri to leave the line open.
很好 保持静音 要留着这部打电♥话♥
Good. Keep our side muted. I don't want to give away this phone.
你可千万别撒谎 臭婊♥子♥
You better not be lying, bitch.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
他们把这里的东西都弄乱了 该死
They moved everything around in here. Damn it!
瑞克 你看到我手♥机♥了吗
Rick, you see it anywhere?
没有
No.
跟踪到什么了吗
Got anything on that trace?
纬度是在十号♥公路北边某处
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表