The less you know...
有什么事 你在和谁打电♥话♥
What's going on? Who were you talking to on the phone?
你信任我 不是吗
You trust me, don't you?
信任是相互的 基斯
Trust goes both ways, Keith.
卡尔
Carl.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想余生都像过去的
Because I don't want to spend the rest of my life with
这七年一样在悔恨中度过
the same regret I've been living with for the past seven years.
你不是故意杀死吉布森的
You didn't kill Gibson intentionally.
但我一直隐瞒真♥相♥
But I kept the truth from coming out...
现在佛莱格默医生也死了
and now with Dr. Ferragamo dead...
我不能重蹈覆辙了 妮可 我不会
Look. I can't do that again, Nicole. I won't.
-我需要你的帮助 -怎么帮
- I need your help. - For what?
听着 特工处的家伙整天都盯着我
Listen. This Secret Service guy has been dogging me all day.
我需要你帮我甩掉他
I need you to help me get past him.
他是来保护我们的
He's here to protect us.
今天发生的一切
Everything that's been happening today.
正在发生的一切
Everything that's still happening.
现在还有机会做出改变
It's not too late to change the way this all plays out.
那么 你是否相信我
Now, do you trust me or not?
那就好 好的
All right, good. Okay.
好吧
All right.
麻烦你
Excuse me.
我刚打电♥话♥时听到了咔嗒声
I was on the phone, and I heard a clicking sound,
我想知道我的爸爸是不是被监听了
and I'm wondering If that's my dad being bugged,
或者只是我多心了
or If I'm just being paranoid.
不如我们去查看一下
Why don't we just check it out?
维克托·德拉任有两个儿子
Victor Drazen had two sons.
我们知道亚历克西斯·德拉任在这
We know Alexis Drazen is here.
应该可以据此推测安德烈·德拉任也在这
I think we should assume Andre Drazen Is here as well.
至少还有两个枪手 是吗
Who else there's at least two other shooters, right?
假设艾力斯死了 就还有第三个
Potentially a third, assuming Ellis is dead.
她来了
Here she comes.
纳什女士 我是乔治·梅森 地区主管
Miss Nash? George Mason, District Director.
这位是杰克·鲍尔特工
This is agent Jack Bauer.
鲍尔先生
Mr. Bauer.
参议员帕尔默和我提过你
Senator Palmer told me about you.
他说我应该照你说的做
He said I should do whatever you tell me
我能确定我会被好好照顾的
and I could be sure that I'd be in good hands.
感谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
我还要告诉你 如果你需要律师在场
I also have to tell you, that if you wish a lawyer present,
你是有权提出来的
you're entitled to that,
但我们绝不会将你视做嫌犯
but we in no way consider you a suspect.
我们只想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions.
我不需要律师
I don't need a lawyer.
我会全力配合的
I'll cooperate in any way I can.
好的
Okay.
请进
Come on in.
能给我杯喝的吗
Can I have something to drink?
我给你倒杯水
I'll get you a glass of water.
亚历克西斯·德拉任是怎么介绍他自己的
How did Alexis Drazen represent himself to you?
他说他在柏林经营了一家进口公♥司♥
He told me he ran an importing company out of Berlin.
他看上去很成功
He seemed successful.
第三次约会他给了我这条手链
He gave me this on our third date.
这得花一万美元 这是真的
It must have cost him $10,000. It's real.
他自己就没这么真实了
Which is more than I can say for him.
你们什么时候认识的
When did you meet him?
一个月前在华盛顿特区
About a month ago, in DC.
我随参议员的团队去的
I'm with the Senator's Advance Team.
我们稍作休息 几个人出去喝酒了
We had some downtime and a few of us went out for drinks.
那你和他是在酒吧认识的
So you met him in a bar?
当你在竞选团队工作时
When you're working on a campaign,
基本上一整年都没有自己的生活了
you basically put your life on hold for a year.
身边总有人在 但是内心空虚
There's always people around, but it's lonely.
你本应在一小时左右去酒店房♥间
You're supposed to meet Mr. Drazen
和德拉任先生见面吗
in his hotel room in about an hour?
没错
That's right.
纳什女士
Miss Nash.
你愿意继续你和亚历克西斯的约会吗
Would you be willing to keep your appointment with Alexis?
你要我监视他
You want me to spy on him?
在你愿意的前提下
Only if you feel comfortable.
如果你有任何犹豫
If you have any doubts at all.
我们就直说了
We'd keep it simple.
我们想让你在他身上放置一个追踪装置
We want you to plant a tracking device on him
那我们就可以追踪他的位置
so we can trace his locations.
只是一想到要再次见到他
It's just the thought of seeing him again.
我们会设法监听
We would make it so that we could hear
监视那个房♥间里发生的一切
and see everything that took place at that room.
你会安全的
You would be safe.
没事 我们理解
It's okay, we understand.
杰克 你要去酒店吗
Jack, you want to head over to the hotel?
我来继续问询纳什女士
I'll finish debriefing Miss Nash.
好的
Yeah.
鲍尔先生
Mr. Bauer?
你说这对保护参议员是有帮助的
You say that this might help protect the Senator?
是的 我想会有帮助的
Yes, I think it would.
参议员是非常安全的
The Senator is perfectly safe.
有一队特工处的人昼夜不息地保护他
There's a team of Secret Service men with him round the clock.
那也没能阻止亚历克西斯接近我 不是吗
That didn't stop Alexis from getting to me, did it?
如果他们能找到我 就可能还找了其他人
If they got to me, they might have gotten to somebody else.
我会做的 如果有什么我本可以阻止的事情
I'll do it. If something happened to Senator Palmer
发生在参议员帕尔默身上
that I might have prevented,
我永远也无法原谅自己
I could never forgive myself.
拜托
Please,
我一定要做
I have to do this.
他也很眼熟
He looks familiar, too.
我想他们叫他詹森
I think I heard them call him Jenson.
拉尔夫·罗根
威尼斯警♥察♥局
认识他吗
Recognize him?
他呢
How about him?
认识这个人吗
You know this one?
以利亚·斯特拉姆
康普顿警♥察♥局
编号♥38594
以利亚·斯特拉姆
康普顿警♥察♥局
编号♥38594
以利亚·斯特拉姆
康普顿警♥察♥局
编号♥38594
以利亚·斯特拉姆
康普顿警♥察♥局
编号♥38594
认识
Yeah.
他是守卫中的一个
He was one of the guards.
他们叫他伊莱
I think they called him Eli.
-能告诉我他的情况吗 -不能
- Can you tell me anything about him? - No.
丹尼尔斯 布里赫呼叫
Daniels, this is Breeher.
丹尼尔斯 布里赫呼叫
Daniels, this is Breeher.
这些有监视器的房♥间
These rooms with the monitors.
你说他们在监视着你的父亲
You say they had your father under surveillance.
以我所见是这样的
From what I saw.
即使是在反恐组
Even at CTU?
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么看 鲍尔夫人
What about you, Mrs. Bauer?
鲍尔夫人
Mrs. Bauer?
鲍尔夫人 弄清这些问题至关重要
Mrs. Bauer. It's very important we get through these questions.
保尔森探员 我觉得我们该休息会
Agent Paulson, I think we need to take a break.
我妈已经累坏了
My mom's very tired.
好 没问题
Yes, okay.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are you okay?
妈
Mom.
罗恩
Ron.
罗恩
Ron.
-跟我走 -怎么了
- Come with me. - What?
-快走 -妈
- Let's go. - Mom.
-快 快走 -快点
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表