24小时
第一季 第十三集
如今
Right now...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正准备行刺总统候选人
terrorists are plannlng to assassinate a presidential candidate.
我的妻子和女儿被绑♥架♥了
My wife and daughter have been kidnapped...
而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中
and people that I work with may be involved in both.
我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔
I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer.
今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天
This is the longest day of my life.
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
中午12点至1点间
继续走
Keep moving.
好
All right.
里昂 你们俩开吉普车 去辅道拦截他们
Leon, you two take the jeep, cut 'em of at the service road.
剩下的人去追他们
The rest of you come on behind him.
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could you let this happen?
我们准备在辅道截住他们
We're cutting 'em off at the service road.
鲍尔 他的妻女还有瑞克
Bauer, his wife and daughter and Rick.
确保他们不会折回来
Make sure they don't double back.
我原以为我能看好她们
I thought I could handle them.
-我以为... -别以为了
- I thought... - Stop thinking.
我们...
Okay, we...
我们得继续跑
We have to keep moving.
-万一爸爸 -你♥爸♥爸不会有事的
- What if dad is... - Your dad's okay.
他说了在水塔汇合 我们照做便是
He said meet him at the water tower. Let's do that.
我们只需要沿着小溪走 赶紧出发吧
Come on, we just have to follow the creek. Let's go, come on!
快点跑
Let's go, come on!
我不行了
I can't.
闭嘴 你行而且必须行
Shut up. You can and you will.
我在拖你后腿
I'm slowing you down.
是的 所以你最好利索点了
Yes, you are, so you better start speeding up.
蹲下
Get down.
波洛克 你在哪
Pollock, where are you?
我没找到他们
Yeah, I got nothing.
走吧
We can move.
慢着
Wait.
蹲下
Get down.
我们该怎么办 妈妈
What are we going to do, mom?
我们不能回去 也无法前进
We can't go back, we can't go forward.
到处都是他们的人
They're everywhere.
我们可以走横穿整座森林的那条路
We can catch the road where it cuts through the woods.
爸爸让我们沿着溪床走
Dad told us to follow the creek bed.
但我们别无选择 不是吗 金伯莉
We don't have a choice, do we, Kimberly?
我们从这里上去
We'll go up here.
走吧
Come on.
您所拨♥打♥的用户...
The subscriber you're trying to reach...
他们挟持杰克家人的地方
Hey. The property where they're holding Jack's family...
半年前被一家虚设公♥司♥租用
was leased six months ago by a company that doesn't exist.
我要去查一下纳税记录
I have to go over the tax records.
你没事吧
You all right?
杰克还是不接电♥话♥
Jack's still not answering his cell.
他可能是为了防止响铃所以关机了
He could've shut it off to keep it from ringing.
又或许是出了什么事
Maybe something's happened to him.
没有人比杰克更懂得保护自己了
If anybody knows how to take care of himself, it's Jack.
而且我们的作战小队几分钟后就会到达该区域
Plus, our tactical unit should be there in minutes.
邦迪带队 他很优秀
Bundy's heading up the operation. He's good.
可能你是对的 我早应该让格林介入
Maybe you're right. I should've brought Green in sooner.
因为是杰克的家人遇险 所以你才让他作主
You let Jack make the call because it was his family on the line.
你还能怎么办
What could you do?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
从一开始
Since this whole thing got started...
我就有点苛刻
I guess I've been a little harsh.
只是一点吗
A little?
好吧 的确有点过头了
Okay, maybe a lot.
我只是...
I just...
我很害怕...
I've been afraid...
你不需要解释 知道吗
You don't have to explain, all right?
如果你想谈我们的事 待会再说好吗
You want to talk about us, we'll talk about it later. Okay?
我只是想你知道没什么...
I just want you to know that it's nothing...
你让杰梅·法雷尔的母亲过来了吗
I understand you're bringing in Jamey Farrell's mother?
对 让她来接杰梅的儿子凯尔
Yes, to pick up Kyle, her son.
在她见凯尔前 我要你们俩审问一下她
Before she sees him I want the two of you to question her.
如果她知道什么有助于我们
If she has information that
保护帕尔默参议员的信息 我要知道
can help us protect Senator Palmer, I need to know.
为什么你觉得她会有情报
Why do you think she has information?
过去四个月内
$300,000 was deposited in
她的银行账户里一共存进了三十万美元
her bank account over the last four months.
他们杀了乔治·佛莱格默
They killed George Ferragamo.
那场火灾并非意外
That fire was no accident.
我想和莫林·金斯利谈谈 然后去地检署
I want to talk to Maureen Kingsley, then go right to the DA.
在弄清事情真♥相♥前 先冷静
Wait until you have the facts before you go off.
真♥相♥
The facts?
-为了我能当选他丧了命 -这你可不知道
- Ferragamo was killed so I'd get elected. - You don't know that.
你觉得还会是什么情况
Then what do you think happened?
我只是想说 在采取措施前
I'm just saying let's take a beat...
我们应该先静观其变
to see how we should play this before we do anything.
只有一条出路 麦克
There's only one way to play this, Mike.
莫林·金斯利终究会
Maureen Kingsley is going
拿到她职业生涯里最大的爆♥炸♥性新闻
to get the story of her career after all.
大卫
David.
我和她谈完之后 我想去见地方检察官
After I talk to her, I wanna see the DA.
难道你不该和雪莉先商量一下这事吗
Shouldn't you run this by Sherry?
为什么 为了让她劝我放弃这么做吗
Why? So she can try to talk me out of it?
她是你妻子 大卫
She's your wife, David.
这也是她的生活
This is her life, too.
她有权知道
She deserves to know.
围居区清理干净了吗
Has the compound been cleared?
是的 但是计划有变
Yes, but there's been a change of plan.
什么意思
Meaning?
和我预想的一样 鲍尔来了
Meaning Bauer showed up here Iike I said he would.
你抓住他没
You have him?
还没 但我会抓到的
Not yet, but I will.
恭喜你 艾拉
Congratulations, Ira.
你为自己赢得了第二次机会
You may have bought yourself a second chance.
我的合约包含了刺杀帕尔默 我想完成任务
My contract included killing Palmer. I want to make good on it.
你说话的样子
The way you were talking,
好像是你把这个任务交给别人了
it sounded like you handed it off to someone else.
把鲍尔的人头带给我
Bring me Bauer's body.
之后我们再谈参议员的事
Then we'll talk about the Senator.
我稍后再联♥系♥你
You'll hear from me soon.
德拉任吗
Drazen?
是的
Yeah.
要么我们干掉鲍尔
Either we eliminate Bauer,
要么德拉任就干掉我们
or Drazen eliminates us.
这是唯一的出路
And that's the only option here.
没错
Basically.
想抓住鲍尔没这么容易
Getting Bauer is not as easy as it sounds.
我听到他给人发送了GPS信♥号♥♥
I heard him phoning in some GPS coordinates to somebody.
无论对方是谁
Whoever that somebody is,
我确定他们马上会搬救兵过来的
I'm sure they'll be calling the cavalry in pretty soon.
我建议我们收拾一下残局赶紧跑路
I say we just cut our losses and get the hell out of here.
在这帮人眼皮底下是不可能跑路的
You don't just get the hell out with these people.
他们会对你穷追不舍
They come after you and they keep coming
直到找到为止 无论你在哪
until they find you, no matter where you are.
当他们找到你的时候
And when they do...
相信我 杀了鲍尔
Believe me, killing Bauer
是我们保命的唯一机会
is our only chance of staying alive.
她们本应到这里了
They should've been here by now.
过来 坐下
Come here. Sit down.
放松
Easy.
让我看看伤口
Let me take a look at it.
好的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表