24小时
第一季 第六集
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
清晨5点到6点之间
她不行了 血压在下降 去叫科列尔医生
She's crashing, BP's falling. Get Dr. Collier.
-她在来的路上 -情况怎么样
- She's on her way. - What have we got?
血压下降 她在室速
BP's dropping. She's in V-tach.
血压降至90/50
BP's crashing at 90/50.
给她一针肾上腺素 先用200焦耳
Give her an amp of epi, and let's go at 200.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
打入肾上腺素
Epi's in.
-来吧 -开始
- Go ahead. - Start.
-离手 -离手
- Clear. - Clear.
没反应
Nothing.
-再来一次 300焦 -300焦
- Again, 300. - 300.
-300焦耳 充电完毕 -离手
- 300. Charge. - Clear.
血压还在下降
Blood pressure still dropping.
没反应
Nothing.
医生
Doctor.
-再来 -360焦耳 充电完毕
- Go again. - 360. Charge.
离手
Clear.
没反应
No rhythm.
再来一次
One more time.
-充电 -360焦耳 充电完毕
- Charge. - 360. Charge.
-离手 -离手
- All right, clear. - Clear.
-喂 -是我
- Hello? - Hey, it's me.
杰克 你在哪
Jack, where are you?
我还在西区
I'm still on the West Side.
你说过你要来医院的
You said you were coming to the hospital.
我马上来 珍妮特的手术做完了吗
I'll be there soon. Is Janet out of surgery yet?
出现了并发症 医生们正在想办法
There's been a complication. They're working on it now.
听我说 千万不要
Listen to me. Do not let
让任何外人靠近珍妮特
anyone near Janet who doesn't belong there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我认为她有危险
I think she might be in danger.
谁对她有危险
From whom?
我到了会解释的
I'll explain when I get there.
-我到之前别和任何人提起这事 -好的
- Until then, do not mention this to anyone, okay? - Okay.
-我很快就到 -好的
- I'll be there soon. - Okay.
再给她一支肾上腺素 360焦耳
Give her another amp of epi at 360.
推入肾上腺素
Epi's in.
离手
Clear!
这是谁的车
Whose car?
彭蒂科夫收了钱来拿车并把它处理掉
Penticoff was paid to pick it up and get rid of this.
天啊 这是谁
Oh, my God. Who is it?
这是你要查明的
That's what you're gonna find out.
但这些都和参议员帕尔默有关
But somehow all of this is connected to Senator Palmer.
脸被毁得面目不清
Didn't leave much of his face.
他们还割了他的手指 拔了他的牙齿
They also cut his fingers and pulled his teeth.
法医到了吗
Is forensics here yet?
还没 他在路上
Not yet, he's on his way.
你查到名字马上告诉我
Call me as soon as you've got a name.
尼娜 帮我个忙
Nina, I need a favor.
你要求太多了吧 杰克
It's starting to add up, Jack.
别让人知道我为个人原因调用这个资源
Don't let anyone know I requisitioned this for personal use.
个人原因
Personal use?
你好 请帮我接通医院警卫处
Yes, could you please pass me through to hospital security?
谢谢
Thank you.
金的朋友 就是今晚和她一起出去的那个
You know Kim's friend, the one she went out with tonight?
她进了圣马克医院急诊室 她被车撞了
She turned up at St. Mark's ER. She got hit by a car.
她知道金柏莉在哪吗
Does she know where Kimberly is?
她是我们的唯一机会
It's the only chance I've got.
我要在医院和特里碰头
I'm meeting Teri at the hospital now.
一定要查出那人的名字 你好
Get me that name. Yes, hello?
我叫杰克·鲍尔 我是联邦探员
My name is Jack Bauer, I'm a federal agent.
我现在要过来
I'm coming to you now.
但我想提醒你们注意你们的一名病人
But I wanted to give you a heads-up on one of your patients.
我认为她可能会有生命危险
I think her life might be in danger.
是的 我十分钟内到 她叫珍妮特·约克
Yes, I'll be there in 10 minutes. Her name is Janet York.
杰克15分钟前调用了一架直升机
Jack requisitioned a chopper 15 minutes ago
但他没有登记去处 他要去哪
but he didn't log a destination. Where's he going?
他在追踪一条线索
He's tracking a lead.
又无视规章制度
Ignoring protocol again.
先是为了逃避封锁袭击了一名探员
First he assaults an agent to avoid lockdown.
然后又帮一个犯人逃狱
Then he breaks a prisoner out of jail.
究竟怎么回事
What's the hell's going on here?
我还以为我们该
I thought we were suppose to be...
别再跟着我了 托尼
Stop following me, Tony!
我觉得我这是在保护你
I prefer to think of it as watching your back.
我需要你帮忙的时候 我会说的
When I need your help, I'll ask for it.
是的 我们延误了一会 但是现在没事了
Yeah, we got a little off-schedule, but we're good now.
我知道 已经完成了
Yeah, I know. It's already done.
看看对我撒谎的下场
See what happens when you lie?
永远别对我撒谎 瑞克
Don't ever lie to me, Rick.
我不会的
I won't.
我知道你不会的
Oh, I know you won't.
把你朋友埋了吧
Now bury your friend.
-埋哪里 -埋地里
- Where? - In the ground.
我们得离开这里
We've got to get out of here.
"我们"是什么意思
What do you mean, "we"?
我不知道你是怎么和这帮人扯上的
I don't know how you hooked up with these guys.
但他们显然不信任你
They obviously don't trust you.
你刚也看到盖恩斯杀了你朋友
You just saw Gaines kill your friend.
他不会就这么让你离开的
He's not gonna let you walk away.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们俩活着出去唯一的办法就是
The only way either of us is going to stay alive is if get..
我让你闭嘴
I said shut up!
竞选团队身边的知情人士称参议员晚上
Sources close to the campaign say the Senator spent the night
在写一篇政党联合的讲话稿
working on a party unification speech
计划于晚些时候发表
which he's set to deliver later.
你是怎么躲过特工处的
How did you get past Secret Service?
见到你很高兴 雪莉
Good to see you too, Sherry.
你给我听着 大卫要准备早餐会
You listen. David has to prep for a breakfast meeting.
投票一个小时内就要开始 无论你想干什么
And the polls are opening in an hour, so whatever you're doing...
大卫让我来的
David asked me to come.
-为什么 卡尔 -我不知道
- Why, Carl? - I don't know.
我要去做准备了 你也是
I gotta get ready, and so do you.
有什么紧急情况 大卫
So, what's the big emergency, David?
-我以为我们都计划好了 -没错
- Thought we had a game plan. - We did.
直到我发现我儿子对我撒了谎
Until I found out that my son lied to me.
而且七年以来他一直在撒谎
That he's been lying for seven years.
发生什么了
What's going on?
如果不是真的 为什么莫林·金斯利
Why would Maureen Kingsley
会写这么劲爆的报导
run a story this big unless it were true?
你是说你相信她对基斯的指控吗
Are you saying you believe her accusation about Keith?
我是说 我儿子和吉布森的死有关
I'm saying, my son was involved in Gibson's death
而你掩盖了事实
and you covered it up.
避开了法律 也避开了我
Not only from the law, from me.
-大卫 -有人篡改了医院的记录
- David. - Someone altered the hospital records
让它看起来和基斯没关系
to make it look like Keith wasn't involved.
这只能是你干的
That could only have been you.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye
告诉我发生了什么
and tell me what happened.
你确定你想知道吗
You sure you want to know?
如果要追究 你可能不会喜欢事情真♥相♥
You might not like what you find if you open that door.
已经在追究了 说吧
It's already open. I'm listening.
吉布森强♥奸♥妮可的那晚
The night Gibson raped Nicole
那时雪莉还在医院
while Sherry was still at the hospital
而你在回来的飞机上
and you were flying back,
基斯去找了吉布森
Keith went to see Gibson.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know this?
基斯告诉我的 你儿子来找我的 大卫
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表