但是对我的家人来说 是私事
but for my family, it's personal.
-我明白 -那么要明白这点
- I realize that. - Then realize this.
如果事情继续出问题
If things continue to go wrong...
你要丢的就不只是钱了 明白吗
...the money isn't all you'll lose. You understand?
-我是雪莉·帕尔默 -你好 雪莉
- This is Sherry Palmer. - Hello, Sherry.
我知道你跟我一样惊讶我竟然会打电♥话♥给你
I'm sure you're just as surprised as I am that I'm calling you.
我只是很惊讶你竟然现在才打
I'm only surprised you waited this long.
我推测你打给我是因为
I assume you're calling because
大卫依然准备发表关于基斯的声明
David still plans to make the announcement...about Keith,
你无法阻止他
and you can't stop him.
所以你希望我可以阻止他
So, now you want me to stop him?
你已经失去了曾经对大卫的影响力
You've lost whatever influence you once had with David...
所以我觉得这会比较困难
...so I'm sure that's gonna be a problem.
但是你应该能阻止莫林·金斯利
But you might be able to stop Maureen Kingsley.
如何阻止
How?
我不知道 我肯定她会有弱点
I don't know. I'm sure she has a weakness somewhere.
卡尔 在此类事情上
Look, Carl, you don't need to ask me for any advice
你无需询问我任何意见
on stuff like this.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我已经处理掉了针对基斯的证据
I've already taken care of the evidence against Keith.
处理掉了 怎么处理的
Taken care of it? How?
你只能知道这么多了
That's all you really need to know.
我不明白你在说什么
I'm not sure I'm understanding you.
你不需要明白
You don't have to.
但是雪莉 如果我们给大卫提供了解决方案
But Sherry if we give David a way out of this,
让他务必采纳
make sure he takes it.
-找到了 -发给我
- Got it. - Send it to me.
今天两点十分 一个瑞士的账户
A wire transfer to Ira Gaines at 2:10 this morning
给艾拉·盖恩斯汇入了一百万美金
from a Swiss account: $1,000,000.
科菲尔跟这有什么关系
What does Cofell have to do with this?
不知道 可能是他的钱
I don't know. Maybe it was his money.
说得通 科菲尔是做金融的
It makes sense. Cofell's in finance.
我是杰克
Yeah, it's Jack.
杰克 看来我们找对了科菲尔
Jack, looks like we have the right Cofell.
很好 你发现什么
Good. What have you got on him?
出生于费城 曾在高露洁任职
All right. Born in Philadelphia. Went to Colgate.
加州大学洛杉矶分校88年的工商管理硕士
MBA from UCLA in '88.
曾在投行任职
Worked in investment banking,
五年前成立了自己的投行
started his own firm about five years ago.
市值超过三千五百万美金
Net worth is in excess of $35 million.
很好 帮我接通他的办公室
Okay, good, patch me through to his office.
科菲尔公♥司♥
Cofell Enterprises.
你好 请问泰德在吗
Hi, is Ted there, please?
科菲尔先生正在开会 需要留言吗
Mr. Cofell's in a meeting. May I take a message?
我是他商学院的朋友
I'm a friend from business school.
今天在市区 希望可以聚一聚
I'm in town today. I was hoping we could get together.
很不巧 他会议结束后就会离开市区
Unfortunately, as soon as he's out of the meeting, he's going out of town.
那太遗憾了 他会在办公室待多久呢
That's too bad. How much longer will he be in his office?
他计划十点前离开 请问您可以留下姓名吗
He plans to leave no later than 10:00. Would you like to leave your name?
告诉米罗做好准备等特里再打来
Tell Milo to be ready in case Teri calls back.
尼娜 局里已经跟我打了招呼
Nina, Division gave me a heads-up.
他们派来了人临时顶替杰克
They're sending in a provisional replacement for Jack.
他们倒是一点时间都没浪费 对吧
They didn't waste any time, did they?
是谁
Who is it?
阿尔伯塔·格林
Alberta Green.
她之前在局里不是为你做事吗
Didn't she work for you over at Division?
之前是 她什么时候来
Yes, she did. When's she coming?
计划九点四十五到
Scheduled to arrive at 9:45.
好吧
Okay.
反恐组 迈尔斯
CTU, Myers.
科菲尔在那里 但是他十点就离开
Cofell's there, but he's leaving at 10:00.
我刚经过卡尔弗 往东走交通状况如何
I'm passing Culver. What's the traffic like moving east?
稍等 我查查
Hang on, I'll check.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 交
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 交通咨
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 交通咨♥询♥
杰克 还有一件事
Jack, there's another thing.
他们派阿尔伯塔·格林来管事
They're bringing in Alberta Green to run things.
她马上就到
She's gonna be here in a few minutes.
该死的 随他们 我们会处理的
Damn it! Whatever, look, we'll deal with it.
告诉我怎么避开堵车
Tell me how to get out of this traffic.
大约三公里后你会遇上严重拥堵
You'll hit gridlock in about two miles.
滨河路什么情况
How is Riverside?
稍微好点 你得下去了
It's a little better. You might want to get off.
下一个出口我就下去 我走近路
I'm getting off at the next exit. I'm gonna cut over.
妈妈 告诉我你跟爸爸之间发生了什么
Mom, tell me what happened between you and Dad.
他为什么会搬出去
Why did he move out?
金 我们现在先不谈这个
Kim, let's not talk about this now.
为什么不
Why not?
我们都知道可能不会有以后了
I mean, we both know there might not be a later.
-金 -求你了 妈妈
- Kim - Please, Mom.
我想知道
I wanna know.
你♥爸♥爸是我认识的最好的男人
I think your father is the best man that I've ever known.
但是他也会很难相处
But he can be difficult...
他的工作也不能改善这一点
...and his job doesn't help.
你记得几年前
You remember a couple of years ago,
他离开了几个星期吗
when he went away for a few weeks?
是的 因为什么培训吧
Yeah, for some.. training thing.
他是那样说 但是我肯定是去执行任务了
That's what he told us, but I'm sure it was a mission.
他没有说 也许他不能说
He wouldn't say, and maybe he probably couldn't.
总之 他回来之后
Anyway, when he came back, he was...
变了一个人
...different.
变得冷漠又心事重重
He was distant and preoccupied...
其余时间就很易怒
...and other times he was just angry.
他努力控制不让这些影响到你
He did everything he could to keep it from you...
但是我们的关系不太好
...but things between us weren't so great.
我想我其实可以更耐心一点的
I suppose I could have been more patient.
所以我们决定分开
So we decided to try being apart.
但是没成功
But it didn't work.
没有
No.
很好
Good.
我只是想大家能够在一起
I just want us to be together again.
科菲尔将要乘坐私人飞机
Cofell is taking a private plane
我们从空管局拿到了飞行计划
and we got a copy of his flight plan from the FAA.
他要去丹佛
He's going to Denver.
-那说明什么 -我们不能肯定
- What does that tell us? - We're not sure.
我们在排查丹佛地区
We're checking people in the Denver area
已知的和恐怖活动相关的人员
who have known terrorist connections.
目前还没有发现什么
So far we haven't got much.
-你好 尼娜 -你好 阿尔伯塔
- Hello, Nina. - Hello, Alberta.
很高兴见到你 你知道我为什么来
Nice to see you. You know why I'm here.
是的
Yes.
让大家集♥合♥ 好吗
Gather everyone around, will you?
请大家暂时放下手上的事情
Could everyone stop what they're doing for just a moment?
我有事情要通知
I have something to tell you.
为大家介绍阿尔伯塔·格林
I'd like to introduce you to Alberta Green.
杰克·鲍尔已经被无限期解除职务
Jack Bauer has been relieved of his duties here indefinitely.
同时 阿尔伯塔被任命为反恐组的代理组长
In the meantime, Alberta's been appointed Acting Director of CTU.
早上好 今天这里事态有点失控
Good morning. Things have been out of control here today.
从现在开始 要回到正轨
Starting now, they're back in control.
你们大部分人都已经知道
Most of you know an attempt
今天八点发生针对帕尔默议员的袭击
was made on Senator Palmer at 8:00 this morning.
你们不知道的是
You may not know
杰克·鲍尔显然也参与此事
that Jack Bauer was apparently involved in that attempt.
他参与的意图尚不明显
The nature of his involvement isn't clear...
但他已经逃脱了控制 现在他是逃犯
but he has escaped custody, and is considered a fugitive.
因此我们有了两个目标
We therefore have two objectives:
找到杰克·鲍尔 然后迅速准确地评估一下
Find Jack Bauer, and make a quick and accurate assessment
任何威胁到帕尔默参议员的因素
of the threat, if any, facing Senator Palmer.
我知道好多人已经超过一整天没有合眼了
I know most of you have been up more than 24 hours.
真可惜
Too bad.
在完成目标之前你们连哈欠都不能打
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表