My daughter's dead, isn't she?
拜托
Please...
带我去找凯尔
take me to Kyle.
我们需要先问你几个问题
We really do have to ask you a few questions first.
我一点也不关心你们的问题
I'm not interested in your questions.
瓦斯克斯夫人
Mrs. Vasquez.
你女儿是个叛徒
Your daughter was a traitor.
什么
What?
她临死前供认了
She confessed before she died.
如果你隐瞒信息
And if you withhold information,
你将会作为共犯被拘留
you can be held as an accomplice.
如果那样 谁来照顾凯尔
If that happens, who's going to take care of Kyle?
你们想了解什么
What do you want to know?
美国国税局记录显示你每年赚4.5万美元
IRS records show you earn $45,000 a year.
但是你名下的一个账户显示
But an account in your name shows us there's deposits
存款总额超过30万美元
that add up to more than $300,000.
钱是杰梅的
It's from Jamey...
是怕万一她有什么事
so that Kyle would have enough money
凯尔会有足够的钱
if something happened to her.
杰梅的钱从哪来
Who gave Jamey the money?
她没提过
She never said.
你从来不问
And you never asked?
这么多钱在你账户里
All this money in your account
你却从来没问过钱的来源
you never once asked where It came from?
凯尔需要你
Kyle needs you.
别做傻事毁了这些
Don't do anything to jeopardize that.
马克斯顿和尼尔 你俩还没回话
Maxton and Neil, you're the only two who haven't checked in yet.
报告位置
Where are you?
再次呼叫 马克斯顿和尼尔
One more time. Maxton and Neil.
马克斯顿收到
This Is Maxton.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪 为什么不回复
Where the hell are you? Why haven't you called in?
我们正穿过小溪去和彼得森小队会合
We’re crossing the creek to meet up with Peterson's group.
尝试从辅道拦截鲍尔
Trying to cut Bauer off from the service road.
你要是继续报告位置就拦截不到了
Not if you keep telling me where you are.
给我掌上电脑
Give me the Palm Pilot.
只剩尼尔还没回复了
Neil's the only one who hasn't called in.
马克斯顿 尼尔在哪个区域巡逻
Maxton, what area was Neil patrolling?
小溪的东北方向
The northeast side of the creek.
他独自前往的
He split off on his own.
好吧 他们正在从那边过来
Okay. They're coming from over there.
我们沿这条路继续往前走
We can hit the road down a little farther...
就能彻底避开他们 走吧
avoid them completely. Come on.
莫林 别逼我动用酒店安保
Maureen? Don't make me get hotel security.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
为什么不见我
Why are you shutting me out?
因为我觉得我们已经说得够清楚了
Because I think we've pretty much said everything we need to say.
至少让我进去吧
Can I at least come in?
莫林 拜托
Maureen, please.
开门让我进去吧
Open the door and let me in.
我知道我要求你
I know I asked you to...
放弃我儿子的故事 但是我改变主意了
back off the story about my son, but I've changed my mind.
佛莱格默医生死了
Dr. Ferragamo's dead.
-你已经知道了 -我不想听了 参议员
- You already knew. - I don't want to hear any more, Senator.
什么意思 你不想听
What do you mean? You don't wanna hear that.
你已经
You've been...
我离开电视台了
I've left the network.
真的 什么时候
What? When?
这也不是你该管的事
You should leave it alone, too.
这是我作为朋友
That's my advice.
给你的建议
As a friend.
他们找到你了
They got to you.
他们收买♥♥你了
Did they pay you off?
我可万万没想到你会被收买♥♥
Because I wouldn't have thought you were for sale.
他们还威胁你了
They threatened you, too.
我一定会让你受到保护的
I'll see that you're protected.
我已经保护了自己
I've already protected myself.
莫林 这可是对一起谋杀案知情不报
Maureen. You're withholding evidence in a capital crime.
哪有什么证据
What evidence?
佛莱格默医生死了
Dr. Ferragamo is dead.
他的文件已经被销毁了
His files have been destroyed.
医院拿来的我儿子手写的文件呢
The paper from the hospital with my son's handwriting?
半张纸都没有
There is no piece of paper.
不再有了
Not anymore.
还有我的证词
There's still my word.
总会有点作用的
That counts for something.
这远远不够 参议员
That's not enough, Senator.
不足以对抗那些人
Not against these people.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有无线电
There's no radio.
鲍尔一直在听
Bauer's been listening...
我们的一举一动
to every damn word!
瓦斯克斯夫人自一月起从同一个控股公♥司♥
Mrs. Vasquez received two wire transfers since January...
收到两笔电汇
both from a holding company...
公♥司♥叫卢卡·优尼沃克斯 位于贝尔格莱德
called Luca Univox based In Belgrade.
来源 金额
来源 金额
卢卡·优尼沃克斯 贝尔格莱德 20万美元
卢卡·优尼沃克斯 贝尔格莱德 20万美元
卢卡·优尼沃克斯 贝尔格莱德 14.5万美元
卢卡·优尼沃克斯 贝尔格莱德 14.5万美元
杰克认为这可能与贝尔格莱德有关系
Jack thought there might be a connection to Belgrade.
他两年前被派去做任务
He was on assignment there two years ago.
你查过他的任务资料吗
Did you check his mission files?
跟刺杀帕尔默有没有关联
Was there a connection to the hit on Palmer?
这些新的资料可能会给我们不一样的提示
These new files may give us a new angle.
据我们所知 有谁在贝尔格莱德
So, who do we know in Belgrade...
跟金融圈有关联
...who's keyed into the financial community?
你能给他们打电♥话♥吗
Can you call them?
应该可以 直升机这会儿应该到了
Maybe. Chopper should have been here by now.
瑞克怎么办 他不是该在这里跟我们碰面吗
What about Rick? Isn't he supposed to meet us here?
该死 没信♥号♥♥
Damn it. No signal.
瑞克受伤了
Rick was wounded.
他在水塔里面等
He's waiting in the water tower.
直升机到了他就会出来
When the chopper arrives, he'll come out.
-那我们在等什么 -金
- So what are we waiting for? - Kim.
应该让他知道我们在这里
Shouldn't he know that we're here?
只要你♥爸♥爸说没问题就一定没问题
As soon as your father says it's okay.
这里人影都没有
There's no one even around.
-爸爸 -金 不要
- Dad... - Kim, no!
回来
Get back!
是狙击手
It's a sniper rifle.
那我们怎么办
Then what do we do?
留在这里
Stay here.
除非直升机来了 不然别动
Don't move for anything but the chopper.
看见什么都不能动 懂吗
Not for anything, you understand me?
你去哪里
Where are you going?
他想要的是我
He wants me.
不要去 杰克
No, Jack!
他想把我们从女人身边引开
He's trying to draw us away from the women.
我没意见 只要他死了 她们很好搞定
That's fine by me. Once he's dead, they'll be easy.
我会压制住他
I'll keep him pinned down.
转到另一边 找个清楚的射击角度
Circle around until you get a clear shot.
该死
Damn it.
没错 杰克
That's right, Jack.
那么远你没办法还击
You don't have a shot from that distance.
我们还有多长时间
How much longer do we have?
到什么
Until what?
到你的人赶来
Until your people get here.
如果我是你 就不会在这儿等着发现
I wouldn't wait around to find out if I were you.
我没得选择
I don't have a choice.
我老板的意思表达得非常清楚
People I work for made that pretty clear.
检察官在里面 你想要我也旁听吗
The DA's inside. You want me to sit in?
给我一分钟
Give me a minute.
先生
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表